starting strength gym
Page 868 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 36876881885886686786886987087891896813681868 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Evidence? That's what Giuliani presented in court, to a PA Republican judge who said he had no proof of anything. He then represented his evidence to an appeals court, all republic judges, overseen by a Trump appointee, who ruled he had not proof of anything.

What you've posted here is unquestioned propaganda, obviously. I love how Giuliani is 'presenting' evidence in a fake court of law, full of Trump supporters, with no Judge, and no cross...only case Giuliani will ever win.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Evidence? That's what Giuliani presented in court, to a PA Republican judge who said he had no proof of anything. He then represented his evidence to an appeals court, all republic judges, overseen by a Trump appointee, who ruled he had not proof of anything.

What you've posted here is unquestioned propaganda, obviously. I love how Giuliani is 'presenting' evidence in a fake court of law, full of Trump supporters, with no Judge, and no cross...only case Giuliani will ever win.
    Dude, you really are like a computer program.

Methinks alsbos has watched Monty Python's "The Argument" between Eric Idle and John Cleese enough times to have it imprinted into his DNA.

What is fake? He is appealing to legislators.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post

Maybe I’m a stupid blue collar guy, but if I have a meter telling me a wire is shorted to ground, I am referencing the ground to a known value... What “known value” are these tests referencing to?

?
    These are important questions. They are not being answered because the answers imply colossal incompetency and irreversible damage.

I would also like to know that if you test positive are you done? Short quarantine aside, are you exempt from all further action? Many contagious diseases are that way.

If you get the vaccine are you exempt from all further action? Many vaccines work this way.

Mostly, the most important question, which I’ve asked a million times, is what is the future for contagious diseases? A 0.5x COVID? A 2x COVID? 0.1x Covid?

These are reasonable questions. “Science” provides “we don’t know” as one of the possible answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Mostly, the most important question, which I’ve asked a million times, is what is the future for contagious diseases? A 0.5x COVID? A 2x COVID? 0.1x Covid?
    This is the one that keeps gnawing at me. We know that COVID-19, as far as scary viruses go, is not very good at killing people. The data readily available on the CDC's website illustrates this clearly. All anyone has to do is look. Same with the NYC DOH data - right in plain sight. So what the fuck is the plan for when there really is a novel virus that really is scary.

They've used the same scare them into compliance template as they did with Global Warming. When I was a kid it was well understood that the Coastal US of the 70s and 80s would be underwater and there would be beachfront property available somewhere around Macon, GA. Here we are 40 years later and we still hear nutjobs like AOC saying we only have a few years to save the planet. They've numbed some of us into apathy with their crying of wolf bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    What is fake? He is appealing to legislators.
    Giuliani literally said “This is not a fraud case” to the Judges in the appeals court (the real appeals court).

Looks like Barr has been compromised. Everyone is worried about DOJ. What about the DOD? An act of war occurred, with American co-conspirators... Trump / Flynn would make Sun Tzu envious of these moves. When the enemy is overextended (fighting the wrong fights in court and media) and fully de-cloaked, the DOD will strike (if SCOTUS doesn’t side).

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    These are reasonable questions. “Science” provides “we don’t know” as one of the possible answers.
    That's old science, Barry. New Science requires belief -- not objectivity.

starting strength coach development program
    I'd love for the media to cross examine this stuff, but they've decided to pretend it just doesn't exist instead.