starting strength gym
Page 869 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 36976981985986786886987087187991996913691869 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhicker View Post

They've used the same scare them into compliance template as they did with Global Warming. When I was a kid it was well understood that the Coastal US of the 70s and 80s would be underwater and there would be beachfront property available somewhere around Macon, GA. Here we are 40 years later and we still hear nutjobs like AOC saying we only have a few years to save the planet. They've numbed some of us into apathy with their crying of wolf bullshit.
    That global warming is an “existential threat”, is one of the great lies of the modern era as evident by the number of cycles of climate change in the last 5M yrs. Humans still exist. No one drowned as the seas rose up. They calmly (and slowly) walked inland.

Asteroids could be existential, however.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Giuliani literally said “This is not a fraud case” to the Judges in the appeals court (the real appeals court).
    Sounds like a dispute over technical vocabulary.

Appealing to the legislature is not, nor intended to be, going to court. There’s nothing fake about it; the “real” process doesn’t happen somewhere else. I think Giuliani is taking a less-used path through politics, that is nonetheless legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Wonder what the plan is for people like me. You vaccinate me, I have a seizure. Like, pretty immediately. In the past, when a doc asks about whatever vaccine I say, "the last time I was vaccinated I had a seizure," and they get a look on their face and say something like "well, let's not do that." I'm not really anti-vax. I greatly appreciate the herd immunity that has kept me small pox and measles free. But I'm also not ready to get permanent brain damage to go to a bar.
    They have had this issue in China for decades, because vaccines have a high rate of contamination, yet are still required by the government.
    In response, a very large black market for forged vaccination records has emerged in China. Expect to have to pay a couple hundred dollars for a fake vaccination record if the communists gain control.... or if the globalists retain control.

This could be getting interesting
    French Protesters Set Fire To Central Bank | | Dawson County Journal

More financial extortion originating in our centralized banking system:
    Companies whose boards are entirely white men could be delisted from Nasdaq's US stock exchange under new proposals
    Passive investing in exchanges, like Nasdaq accounts for over 1/3 of all trading volume for most individual stocks. Delisting a company from the exchange would decrease the stock price by ~20% for most companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    “Science” provides “we don’t know” as one of the possible answers.
    Scientific American provides an embarrassingly late acknowledgement of what this board has long observed.
    The net effect of academic bullying and ad hominem attacks has been the creation and maintenance of “groupthink”—a problem that carries its own deadly consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Chuck Grassley, 87 years old, returned to the Senate today. Unharmed. Asymptomatic. Hmmmm....

Question... Maybe a rhetorical one:

If you have a test that has false positives, how do you know the rate of false positives without having an accurate reference point of guaranteed positives?

Maybe I’m a stupid blue collar guy, but if I have a meter telling me a wire is shorted to ground, I am referencing the ground to a known value... What “known value” are these tests referencing to?

If the number of positives is not accurate, how can we gauge shutdowns, etc., based on these numbers?
    There isn't really. That's a big piece of the problem with the PCR tests. Short of taking the sample and seeing if it grows the virus in a lab (something they can't do for all the tests) all you can do is repeat the same PCR tests and see if results are consistent or maybe use another lab and double check. Usually, the reference standard is that the person is sick with symptoms. But because supposedly a bunch of people are asymptomatic that reference standard for Covid hasn't been addressed. The other side of the problem is that they have convinced themselves that a bunch of folks with probably normal flu or colds were actually sick with Covid so the focus has been on false negatives. There's also the issue of the Coronaviruses all resembling each other so much that the new antibody tests are gonna be shit. In that situation, it won't matter how many times you check it you'll still have people falsely diagnosed. But that's the antibody test not the PCR- though after my eyes have glazed over from all the studies I'm reading lately I'm starting to wonder if that's not the root of the PCR issue as well. One Coronavirus looks like another and it would freak everyone out so bad to admit that, they won't.

There was a good article a while back on how part of how they figured out the PCR tests were problematic was a dude was studying mussels and instead of getting out there in the water to find them he just took samples and did a pcr. But when he went to check, none of the places with positive pcr tests actually had the mussels. Which, I thought, was really wild. Because that means they know and have known they are fucking up with the pcr tests they just don't care.

PCR testing relies on basically amplifying the RNA. They call it "cycling". The PCR tests currently in use call for upwards of 35 cycles. So they take the RNA they find in your snot in the back of your nose and they double it. Then they double that. And again, for over 35 times. Well, you can do the math and figure out that doubling the double and so forth means you end up with large numbers. Problem is, if they actually take that RNA to a lab and try to grow the virus from it you don't get the virus in most of those cases. You have to stop cycling the virus at about 25 cycles to be somewhat accurate. This came out in a court case over in Lisbon. The French gov supported a study, but of course, the tests we're using are still doing the 35+ cycles. Amplifying the virus so much that our rates are meaningless. A simple Google reveals that most of the tests you can get anywhere range from 35 to 45 cycles.

On top of that, now that you have this information, good luck simply looking at your doc or lab person and asking "how many cycles does this PCR test use?" They don't fucking know. And the main companies doing making the tests didn't test their test by growing the virus off a sample test, they simply compared theirs with the other tests on the market. Well, if all your tape measures are marked wrong, they all gonna give you the wrong measurement even if they all agree, right? So I have no idea where we go from here. We have no accurate tests, so no accurate numbers, so no real way to gauge the use of lockdowns even if we thought they worked. None of it makes any sense and no one is talking about it.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status...73636135084034 - "Jesse Morgan, a truck driver with USPS subcontractor says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots: “I was driving completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn’t know, so I decided to speak up.""
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av-yC4mR5xo - Press Conference by Amistad Project on 'Election Whistleblowers Come Forward'

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...28529071513600
    "The ballots looked like they were all exactly the same *XEROX COPIES* of the ballot."
    "They were all for Biden. Across-the-board. There wasn't a SINGLE Trump vote."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-vyw9qbdw&t=2h21m
    "Michigan State Senate Committee on Oversight Holds Hearing on Election Issues"
    She says she was a contract IT worker. The co-owner, Nick Ikonomakis, was at the TCF Center overseeing everything, as well as a man named Samuel. They let the counters do whatever they wanted, including calling on police to have poll watchers thrown out, rescanning batches of ballots multiple times instead of tossing defective ones when flagged by the computers, and that she didn't see a single vote for Trump in 27 hours

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...41704839147520
    "Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB."Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

Trump Lawsuit Claims Wisconsin Counted 221K Illegal Votes

Clerks also allegedly issued absentee ballots to voters without requiring the application that Wisconsin state law requires. According to the lawsuit, clerks in Madison and Milwaukee issued thousands of absentee ballots without collecting a written application during the two-week in-person absentee voting period from October 20, 2020, to November 1, 2020.

The lawsuit claims that election officials improperly counted at least 170,140 absentee ballots for which voters never sent in an application.

The lawsuit also claims that Madison and Milwaukee clerks allowed voters to circumvent voter ID laws to claim an absentee voting status that is reserved for voters who are indefinitely confined on account of physical illness, infirmity, old age, or disability.

The Trump campaign claims that officials illegally counted 28,395 absentee ballots cast under false pretenses of Indefinite Confinement.

Finally, the City of Madison created polling locations at over 200 parks and city locations as part of a Democracy in the Park voting drive. The Trump campaign claims that the Democracy in the Park initiative violated Wisconsin law since these events took place outside of the county’s approved polling locations and did not follow the state’s absentee voting requirements.
    Election Fraud Update For December 1, 2020 << Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

Nope, no evidence at all.

This number seems to be growing by the day!

Rasmussen Reports
    Nov 29
    Almost half (47%) of U.S. likely voters now believe there was enough fraud to ensure Biden would win in the recent elections, including 75% of Republicans & 30% of Democrats. Please retweet.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...13548281683977

starting strength coach development program
    How dare Rasmussen do such a poll??!! Twitter will show them the door: Twitter suspends Arizona voter fraud witness Bobby Piton after scathing testimony