starting strength gym
Page 876 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 37677682686687487587687787888692697613761876 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by rhastings View Post
    Anybody who still believes that Donald Trump won the election and is being denied his rightful ascension to the throne of America by cabals and conspiracies really owes it to themselves to watch the documentary "Behind the Curve" currently on Netflix. It is an examination of the belief in and the believers of the "the earth is flat and this truth is being withheld from you by grand conspiratorial design" hypothesis and expanding social network. It's quite enlightening in terms of how such claptrap can ensnare intelligent, well-meaning folk with a flare for anti-authoritarian thinking.
    In 2020, Millions Will Cast Ballots Using Insecure Machines, Experts Say : NPR Surely, you are not that gullible. I get that by comparing the idea that the voting system has issues to flat earthers you are attempting a false equivalency in order to dismiss and chastise but I find it terribly hard to believe that you are so stupid that you can't grasp the concept that electronic voting has been and will continue to be unsecure. This country has specialized in cabals and conspiracies for decades. People told us that the FBI, etc was watching the civil rights organizers back in the day and only since then has information on COINTELPRO come out. People told us that they watch our every move and only since Snowden released docs have we seen exactly how true that is. People told us they experiment on citizens and now we've all seen the evidence from the Tuskegee experiments. Fast and Furious, Iran Contra, how many do you want to discuss? And yet, time after time, people like you simply will not comprehend that your government is not here to protect and serve you but rather themselves. Time after time, your kind wants to lay down and trust.

An attorney has tendered CCTV evidence to a Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee which she claims shows poll workers waiting for observers and media to leave before accessing ballot-stuffed suitcases from under a table. enough ballots to cover the margin of error.

Republicans tender new CCTV footage to Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Who are you gonna believe- Me or your lyin’ eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by rhastings View Post
    Anybody who still believes that Donald Trump won the election and is being denied his rightful ascension to the throne of America by cabals and conspiracies really owes it to themselves to watch the documentary "Behind the Curve" currently on Netflix. It is an examination of the belief in and the believers of the "the earth is flat and this truth is being withheld from you by grand conspiratorial design" hypothesis and expanding social network. It's quite enlightening in terms of how such claptrap can ensnare intelligent, well-meaning folk with a flare for anti-authoritarian thinking.
    You've already shown yourself unreasonable by equating flat earth beliefs with skepticism of our election system. Did you think everyone was crazy when they were calling the 2016 election bogus because Russia "hacked" it? Or were you one of the ones who thought it was a sham too?

It is unbelievable that people continue to think that “love of Trump” is what is driving this rather than LOVE OF COUNTRY. For Fucks sake. How can you watch hours of eye witnesses testify and wave your hands and chant, “Nothing to see here.”? Are you not watching these people speak and only listening to media?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    It is unbelievable that people continue to think that “love of Trump” is what is driving this rather than LOVE OF COUNTRY. For Fucks sake. How can you watch hours of eye witnesses testify and wave your hands and chant, “Nothing to see here.”? Are you not watching these people speak and only listening to media?
    They aren't. Rubber stamp approved news says it's a nothing burger. Courts are "throwing out evidence". That's all they gave a shit about.

The irony is, I don't even LIKE Trump, let alone love the guy. He's done and said some shit that gave me a chuckle, I won't deny it. But overall he strikes me as someone I'd probably dislike if I actually knew him. I didn't even vote for him for the first time around, I voted for a joke fictional candidate a high schooler concocted that managed to win some early primary polls by a landslide. But this time I did. Or at least, I hope I did. I filled in his bubble, at least. Who the fuck knows what the machine did after it read it? I may not see the guy as someone who could be a friend of mine, but in his first four years he showed himself to be the one person in Washington who came anywhere close to pursuing my best interests. That was enough for me. His opponent was the weakest presidential candidate I have ever seen put forward by a major party in my l36 years of life. Hillary was a WAY better prospect than Joe Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    They aren't. Rubber stamp approved news says it's a nothing burger. Courts are "throwing out evidence". That's all they gave a shit about.

The irony is, I don't even LIKE Trump, let alone love the guy. He's done and said some shit that gave me a chuckle, I won't deny it. But overall he strikes me as someone I'd probably dislike if I actually knew him. I didn't even vote for him for the first time around, I voted for a joke fictional candidate a high schooler concocted that managed to win some early primary polls by a landslide. But this time I did. Or at least, I hope I did. I filled in his bubble, at least. Who the fuck knows what the machine did after it read it? I may not see the guy as someone who could be a friend of mine, but in his first four years he showed himself to be the one person in Washington who came anywhere close to pursuing my best interests. That was enough for me. His opponent was the weakest presidential candidate I have ever seen put forward by a major party in my l36 years of life. Hillary was a WAY better prospect than Joe Biden.
    “Here’s the problem: while some folks are frustrated and tuned out and staying home on election day, trust me other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you.” Michelle Obama

Lots of other folks!

I think you need to go back to paper votes.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Like a lot of this stuff in this thread, I've said the same thing... It makes no damn sense.
    A whole lot of shit makes no damn sense this year.