starting strength gym
Page 878 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 37877882886887687787887988088892897813781878 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is like listening to George Stephanopolos.
    Listening to you recently has been like listening to Adam Schiff.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    If this were the case, the normal immune response to COVID infection should also cause a pattern of pregnancy loss, which has not been reported. The spike protein of the virus is also not exactly the same as the syncytin protein in the placenta, so the chance of cross-reactivity is minimal.

So no, the vaccine is not going to sterilize anyone.
    Thanks for your reply.

I seem to remember someone posting the review on the Corman & Drosten paper (Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT), in which it states that so far nobody has been able to isolate a live Sars-Cov-2 and that its existence has been derived from a "reconstruction" of sorts.

Is that true, and if so, how does the current testing with PCR (which in itself doesn't even seem reliable at all) make any sense?

Couple of things:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334778246446129154

War Room: Pandemic Ep 559 - YouTube

Amazing to many of us, that the MSM kept the Russia/Ukraine bullshit going for 4 years on less evidence than is contained in these two links.

Quote Originally Posted by rhastings View Post
    The system is too big for each of us to have the kind of firsthand experience with all of these incidents that would be required to actually accurately judge their legitimacy or lack thereof. You are living in a world of innuendo and jumps of logic -- depending on what you tend to believe about these things, you are finding confirmation in the tea leaves. If we want to have a system of the size we have these days (nations, corporations, etc.) we must find a way of setting up guardrails and deciding who is trustable in affirming or disaffirming errors and wrong-doing. I would have thought that AG Barr was one such unassailable trusted figure on the Republican side of the ledger. He is saying about the election "it is over, Biden won, there was not widespread fraud that changed the outcome". Instead you all seem to be happier to trust complete yahoos like Sidney Powell and her ilk -- that is a fast train to crazy-town, my friends -- and unfortunately you seem to be bound and determined to take us all there with you.
    Go and read my post above. No one wants to look behind the curtain because neither side wants their blue-pilled rank and file to know that they are just as crooked as the other side, except perhaps those who delusionally believe in "accountability" or some other nonsense when applied to government. Everyone seems to have no trouble remembering major socio-political events that occurred 20 years prior, except when they involve one of the sacraments of the state religion.

To paraphrase Dave Smith, this idea that the state, upon assumption of absolute power, will somehow be trusted to restrain itself, when comprised of people who are simply as corruptible and flawed and human as everyone they assume dominance over is truly bizarre. It is the utopian philosophy, maybe more so than pure communism.

And who signs up to troll debate politics on a weight lifting message board anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by BMueller View Post
    I gather you were in full support of the Russia investigation too? You know, for love of country? Lots of people “testifying” there. Lots of “evidence” there.
    Yes there was evidence in the Russia investigation... evidence that there was no wrongdoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Yes there was evidence in the Russia investigation... evidence that there was no wrongdoing.
    That resulted in absolutely nothing except a bunch of corrupt attorneys getting paid.

F

Fuck, the Warren Commission found more evidence.

However, The Narrative is that when one of these ostensible Trumpers questions or challenges the election fraud story, it is taken as further evidence of the conspiracy. "Apparently even [X] is in on it! It goes even deeper than we thought!!"
    There has been clear and obvious conspiracy to cheat during the election and there has also been clear and obvious conspiracy to pretend it hasn't happened.

Anyone with a 120+ IQ and even a yellow belt in Google-Fu knows this is the case.

So yeah, when someone argues against it, when it is literally their job to know better, I'm going to question their motives and involvememnt in either of these conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    That is the inherent nature of it.
    It allows them to manipulate the unintelligent and naive, but it is also the root cause of the left eating itself.
    They know they can never trust their comrades, so they must try to manipulate them too.
    And the lying starts with themselves.

It is unbelievable that people continue to think that “love of Trump” is what is driving this rather than LOVE OF COUNTRY. For Fucks sake. How can you watch hours of eye witnesses testify and wave your hands and chant, “Nothing to see here.”? Are you not watching these people speak and only listening to media?
    Most of the Trump worship accusations, usually from people who jerked off to Obama for eight years, is just more gaslighting.

I think he's probably been the best president of my lifetime, which isn't that high a bar anyway, but I've been super critical of where i think he's screwed the pooch. And you're correct: my concerns are for the long game of good and transparent governance. I think a second Trump term is a step closer to that, especially compared to the Sniffer and the Sucker, but I don't have a political crush on the guy, like his enemies want to paint all of his supporters.

I gather you were in full support of the Russia investigation too? You know, for love of country? Lots of people “testifying” there. Lots of “evidence” there.
    Except there wasn't, dumbass. There was a fabricated story paid for by the DNC. Everyone under oath had jack shit to say about actual evidence.

Unlike hundreds of sworn affidavits, video evidence, a long trail of bad actors involved in the counting and technology used to count, and numbers that anyone with basic statistical and probability skills knows are BS.

So basically nothing alike.

Were you?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    “Here’s the problem: while some folks are frustrated and tuned out and staying home on election day, trust me other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you.” Michelle Obama

Lots of other folks!

I think you need to go back to paper votes.
    Absolutely no argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by rhastings View Post
    The system is too big for each of us to have the kind of firsthand experience with all of these incidents that would be required to actually accurately judge their legitimacy or lack thereof. You are living in a world of innuendo and jumps of logic -- depending on what you tend to believe about these things, you are finding confirmation in the tea leaves. If we want to have a system of the size we have these days (nations, corporations, etc.) we must find a way of setting up guardrails and deciding who is trustable in affirming or disaffirming errors and wrong-doing. I would have thought that AG Barr was one such unassailable trusted figure on the Republican side of the ledger. He is saying about the election "it is over, Biden won, there was not widespread fraud that changed the outcome". Instead you all seem to be happier to trust complete yahoos like Sidney Powell and her ilk -- that is a fast train to crazy-town, my friends -- and unfortunately you seem to be bound and determined to take us all there with you.
    I see someone testifying about clearly suspect things involving the election on one side. The rebuttal from the other side consists of "baseless claims" repeated over and over again, followed by media blackouts and deleting the social media accounts of people who testify. If you don't see this as further evidence that these claims are not "baseless" you are a hopeless robot who has shut off the humanity switch in your fucking brain.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Regarding the Pfizer vaccine against Covid-19 - apparently it could sterilize a majority of recipients. Dr. Yeadon and Dr. Wodarg call for stopping all Covid vaccination studies until this concern is addressed.
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1334206942835744768
    Head of Pfizer Research: Covid Vaccine is Female Sterilization – Health and Money News
    Perhaps medical people on this board could weigh in on this.
    We have seen a death rate of ~7% (1/15) for high risk populations from the high dose cohort in the Phase II Moderna vaccine trial. That is higher than the death rate from the virus.
    Philadelphia Priest Dies After Participating In Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial | Zero Hedge

80% of all participants developed systemic side effects after the 2nd dose in Moderna's phase I and II trials.
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2022483

These are extremely concerning results that would typically shut down a trial completely or result in a lengthy delay and reevaluation of the trail.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    ...the vaccine is not going to sterilize anyone.
    We do not know that.
    That is an untested hypothesis.
    This is why we are supposed to have long-term trials before a vaccine (especially a new type of vaccine) is ever approved.

Don't forget your Hippocratic Oath: First, do no harm.