starting strength gym
Page 896 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 39679684688689489589689789890694699613961896 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Where did 80 experimental Pfizer vaccine test subjects go? - Technology & Health - Israel National News

For the ones here who know how to understand and interpret studies. Does this Professor and doctor have a point?

Medical Response to COVID-19 | C-SPAN.org

DECEMBER 8, 2020
    Medical Response to COVID-19
    The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee heard from medical professionals who advocate for alternative COVID-19 treatments and mitigation measures to those of the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization. Several of the doctors advocated for the use of the drugs hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to treat patients and questioned the efficacy of masks, social distancing, and quarantining. After Ranking Member Gary Peters (D-MI) delivered his opening statement criticizing the hearing, no Democrats participated in the proceeding.

The complaint now has 20 states as sponsors: Arizona Joins 20 Other States in Texas Supreme Court Lawsuit Against MI, GA, WI, PA Over Unlawful Election Procedures - The Lutchman Report

History In The Making, as my mother used to tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Where did 80 experimental Pfizer vaccine test subjects go? - Technology & Health - Israel National News

For the ones here who know how to understand and interpret studies. Does this Professor and doctor have a point?
    Not really something to worry about. A loss to followup rate of 0.5% is really really low. People move, they lose interest, have a change of heart about participating in research, get a new phone and forget to follow up, etc. Researchers are not allowed to stalk people who decide to ghost them. Yes it would be best to know the outcomes of every single subject. I would be concerned if the rate lost to followup were very high (it’s not) or if the rate differed significantly between the vaccine and control groups (it doesn’t).

I thought AZ was one of the effed up states in this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The complaint now has 20 states as sponsors: Arizona Joins 20 Other States in Texas Supreme Court Lawsuit Against MI, GA, WI, PA Over Unlawful Election Procedures - The Lutchman Report

DECEMBER 8, 2020
    The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee heard from medical professionals who advocate for alternative COVID-19 treatments and mitigation measures to those of the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization. Several of the doctors advocated for the use of the drugs hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin to treat patients and questioned the efficacy of masks, social distancing, and quarantining. After Ranking Member Gary Peters (D-MI) delivered his opening statement criticizing the hearing, no Democrats participated in the proceeding.
    I'm about an hour into this, and, as a laymen, am stunned. The doctors' testimony is articulate, and apparently informed by wide experience and well documented. To what are Peters et. al. objecting? It doesn't compute.

This comes in response to a censorshop request by four Senators:
    We urge you to immediately remove all election outcome misinformation and take aggressive steps to implement prohibitions, as other social media companies have done, regarding outcomes in future elections.
    The precedent to terminate this censorship may come, bizarrely, from an ongoing lawsuit by the con-man Shiva Ayyadurai:

Michelle Tassinari, told the office's Communications Director, Debra O'Malley, who runs the Massachusetts Elections Division's Twitter account, that she should report Shiva's tweet to Twitter as false information about the election. O'Malley did so, received a notification that Twitter would investigate, and heard nothing further. Approximately a day later, Twitter informed Shiva that he needed to remove those tweets.

...The judge was apparently quite skeptical of Shiva's arguments (and self-representation) and pointed out (correctly) that Twitter removing content by itself is not a 1st Amendment violation since it's a private company. Shiva's argument in response (which I'll discuss below) is that a government official putting pressure on Twitter to take down his speech is the 1st Amendment violation.

...So, then, the question is whether or not O'Malley reporting the tweet to Twitter was a "threat to squelch the free speech of private citizens." And I think there's a pretty strong argument that it was.

DECEMBER 8, 2020
    Also, possible explanation for case spike along the southern border in AZ, then later, TX, at 1:57:45. Looks like it follows outbreaks in Mexico.

When I was in High School back in the 1960's I watched history being made and that was the moon landing, all the Chinese can do today is take some dirt home. The history that is being made in the USA today, will the outcome be good or bad? Will there be a ticker tape parade down Broadway in New York if Trumps wins?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I thought AZ was one of the effed up states in this whole thing.
    Arizona has officially a contested election: https://twitter.com/DemandDanielAZ/s...57992505335810