starting strength gym
Page 899 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989789889990090190994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    At 8 O'clock this morning, after reading about it on the front page of Fox News, I specifically looked and it was not on the front page internet of NYT's, CNN, NPR, BBC US page, nor my local news of Stuanton, Charlottesville and Richmond.
    And while I was at the store, I took a moment to look, not on the front page of the WSJ or the WP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    At 8 O'clock this morning, after reading about it on the front page of Fox News, I specifically looked and it was not on the front page internet of NYT's, CNN, NPR, BBC US page, nor my local news of Stuanton, Charlottesville and Richmond.
    I use the NYTs as a barometer for main stream left thinking. It has not been journalistic for many decades although I’m not sure exactly what or when it happened.

Fox is (or was ... as Rip says something has changed there) a barometer for the right. It’s about as far right as the NYTs is left. Good for calibration.

I couldn’t find any coverage of the story in the NYTs in any case. Maybe deep in the bowels?

Check out this short clip of Kary Mullis, the inventor PCR test, who also said that his test should NEVER be used to diagnose an illness!

No wonder he died last year just before Event 201 (start at 4 minutes).

Not sure where else you can find this video, but it shows how easy it is to manually manupulate votes.

@TommyRobinson - TommyRobinson - If there is one post you need to ECHO then this...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The bastards knew all along what they were doing! This was not an accident!
    Those cunts stole happiness from billions of people. They need to rot in hell for eternity!

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Not really something to worry about. A loss to followup rate of 0.5% is really really low. People move, they lose interest, have a change of heart about participating in research, get a new phone and forget to follow up, etc. Researchers are not allowed to stalk people who decide to ghost them. Yes it would be best to know the outcomes of every single subject. I would be concerned if the rate lost to followup were very high (it’s not) or if the rate differed significantly between the vaccine and control groups (it doesn’t).
    thank you Sully.

I can’t say I disagree much with this at all.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...long_past.html

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I'm about an hour into this, and, as a laymen, am stunned. The doctors' testimony is articulate, and apparently informed by wide experience and well documented. To what are Peters et. al. objecting? It doesn't compute.
    if you found this panel informative. here is the link to the earlier discussion Senate Hearing on COVID-19 Outpatient Treatment | C-SPAN.org

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You won't get much argument from me about the tone-deafness or outright foolishness of her statements, or the about the devastating effects of locking down unnecessarily, but this part of the article deserves highlighting:

"Experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety when the normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted. Strong political and public health leadership to provide reassurance and to ensure that needed medical care services are provided are critical elements. If either is seen to be less than optimal, a manageable epidemic could move toward catastrophe."

I agree with the article that this epidemic would have been more "manageable" with something resembling competence and honesty from the current federal administration.

starting strength coach development program
    https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/sta...931101701?s=08

Rudy W. Giuliani
    @RudyGiuliani
    My treatment by the nurses and staff at Georgetown Med Star Hospital was miraculous.
    I walked in with serious symptoms. I walked out better than ever.
    Drs. Beckett, Kumar and Layman led an all-star team.

The advice of the WH Dr. Sean
    Conley and Dr. Zev Zelenko was so valuable

this means that they probably used the Zelenko protocol (in conjunction with Regenaron) especially since Giuliani has said that Zelenko is his doctor and has helped one of Giuliani's friends with his protocol.

here it is written that he took remdesimir https://twitter.com/77WABCradio/stat...513231875?s=19
    but in the radio interview, he said he took Regeneron Rudy Giuliani | 12-09-2020 - 77 WABC | Podcast on Spotify
    Giuliani's message is important. "i got sick but i got better. there is no need to close the economy and ruin the lives of people especially now that we can treat covid."