COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 903

starting strength gym
Page 903 of 2383 FirstFirst ... 403803853893901902903904905913953100314031903 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,030 of 23824

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #9021
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Sorry wal, I didn’t mean to lump the Aussies in with the the rest of the leftist population, you guys are just jumping out as the penal colony gone mad thing. I guess this is partly because of what you mentioned, the radical leftist infiltration. But I think you will swim out of the muck, as crazy as your government is right now.

    But don’t confuse me for an American, as a citizen of Croatia, formerly of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, I have some intimate knowledge of where exactly the practices that the Western countries are dangerously flirting with lead. It’s all rosy for a while, then you get power reductions, meat rationing, civil war... It does take dozens of years, so maybe we can take some comfort in the words of the Marx of our time - long term, we’re all dead.
    No offense taken. I know there is push to amalgamate western democracies into a global government, but before that can happen completely the US the main target has to go down the road to globalism then the rest of us will follow and Australia just does not have the clout like the US to avoid this, we have been on this road for many years. Free men in this world now is not good for control. That is why we Aussies are watching what the folk(s) in the US will do.

  2. #9022
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Then I realized that mpalios posted this as evidence masks work.
    False.

  3. #9023
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Right, the left knew Trump would eventually win the election. They will redefine that win as a "coup" and create chaos all over the US.

    Listen to these government employees, contractors and attorneys discuss their plan in this leaked Zoom call:
    The Left's plan

    Buddy Rich, you deserve new drum sticks. I suspect your scenario is pretty close to what we'll see. This whole thing is a military operation. Infiltration at all levels of government and corporations by China has triggered a state of emergency & the resulting military intervention, round-up and public Tribunals.

    We are currently in the Sheople Deprogramming phase. I hope the BMuellers of the world are paying close attention; this phase is about to make me puke.
    You know, this whole thing does seem like a military intelligence project. I don't know that it will turn out as you say, I can't even be sure the actors on the side they are supposed to be on, but I like this, the deprogramming phase.

  4. #9024
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status...554825729?s=19

    From Neil DeGrass Tyson & Bill Nye the Science Guy.....
    His dumb "mask experiment" is unintentionally demonstrating that it impedes exhalation of CO2, which is kind of important for respiratory health. Of course, it also has the same weakness as other "mask experiments" in that it just demonstrates things do not travel forward through the mask. It does NOT demonstrate that infectious particles wouldn't be able to seep out into the air via openings at the mask's edge.

  5. #9025
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Does it matter if they have or not? I know the answer, of course it matters. But in practical terms, it does NOT matter. Why.....because between the two of them, they have 20 million twitter followers.

    They say it, it's gospel...whether accurate or not.

    I wish...REALLY WISH...Briggs, you, etc, had influence over that many people's opinions. Between you, Briggs, Justin Hart, there's what....75k followers. Bill Nye/Neil's (stupid) message gets to more people, gets shared, shared, shared.....and that's that.
    I find that frustrating as well. Nye is a comic who developed the "science guy" persona as a bit. But he doesn't readily tell people that. From Mother Theresa to Gandhi to Nye people don't bother to check into the people they quote and throw out there as inspirational figures. The ones who could change things, who actually have something to say, like Coach or Briggs, or Willink just are not enough of a kiss ass to catch on with the masses. The masses don't like hard truths, they like flowery words and inspirational posters. You have to be quite the pussy to speak their language.

  6. #9026
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Texas lawsuit rejected by SC, with Alito and Thomas dissenting. Therefore, they are the most intelligent on the court. Sorry, Barrett did not dissent.

    I believe homicide is illegal at the state level. If a state legalized homicide, it would destabilize the republic. Same goes for election integrity. The court must not think fraud occurred, prejudicially, and seems to be unwilling to review evidence to the contrary.

  7. #9027
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Texas lawsuit rejected by SC, with Alito and Thomas dissenting. Therefore, they are the most intelligent on the court. Sorry, Barrett did not dissent.

    I believe homicide is illegal at the state level. If a state legalized homicide, it would destabilize the republic. Same goes for election integrity. The court must not think fraud occurred, prejudicially, and seems to be unwilling to review evidence to the contrary.
    No court has yet to rule on the merits of any of these complaints.

  8. #9028
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No court has yet to rule on the merits of any of these complaints.
    Seems since they aren't going to hear the case (and no one is going to hear the case), they must not see any complaints worth hearing.

    Suprising and disappointing.

  9. #9029
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Texas lawsuit rejected by SC, with Alito and Thomas dissenting. Therefore, they are the most intelligent on the court. Sorry, Barrett did not dissent.

    I believe homicide is illegal at the state level. If a state legalized homicide, it would destabilize the republic. Same goes for election integrity. The court must not think fraud occurred, prejudicially, and seems to be unwilling to review evidence to the contrary.
    They're too afraid to. If they rule against this shit the purge comes to their fucking homes and torments their families. DA's will decline to prosecute any offenders. I don't think there's any civil fix to this shit.

  10. #9030
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •