starting strength gym
Page 905 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 405805855895903904905906907915955100514051905 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Thrown off flight because 2 year old won't Comply

Fascinating! I can't wait to see how this movie ends.

[/b]
    While it is likely that United is the biggest cunt on planet earth, it’s entirely possible this couple and their adorable child earned a severe beating.

My favorite, in any case, is the woman who got kicked off the flight for lecturing a Trump supporter about climate science and refusing to sit next to him. That was 2016 though. A lot has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    While it is likely that United is the biggest cunt on planet earth, it’s entirely possible this couple and their adorable child earned a severe beating.
    Please clarify. All is not as it seems, i.e. a 2 y.o. Resisting a mask? There’s a lot of cesspool in the Twitter comments, several about failed parenting (one claiming the kid will be pregnant at 16). Irrelevant.

What the steward should’ve done first is upbraid the Dad for not wearing the mask over his nose. He exhales more air than the tiny little girl, therefore he is adding a greater viral load to the cabin environment, significantly increasing the odds that the next seat’s Grandma will die. If the Dad would not cover his nose, /then/ eject them from the plane, mid-flight if necessary - many lives are at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Please clarify. All is not as it seems, i.e. a 2 y.o. Resisting a mask? There’s a lot of cesspool in the Twitter comments

As I said it’s likely that we should be sympathetic to the parents, however we have no idea what happened before during or after. Just the clip.

Fair bet United has a different version and might show a different segment of video.

Objectivity a lost art?

Please clarify. All is not as it seems, i.e. a 2 y.o. Resisting a mask? There’s a lot of cesspool in the Twitter comments, several about failed parenting (one claiming the kid will be pregnant at 16). Irrelevant.

What the steward should’ve done first is upbraid the Dad for not wearing the mask over his nose. He exhales more air than the tiny little girl, therefore he is adding a greater viral load to the cabin environment, significantly increasing the odds that the next seat’s Grandma will die. If the Dad would not cover his nose, /then/ eject them from the plane, mid-flight if necessary - many lives are at stake.
    Wait a minute.

Perhaps Comments from the Haters is not from the bottom 3%, but represents a much larger fraction of our population. Which means Biden indeed might’ve won the popular vote.

I seriously doubt that United Airlines has a video that demonstrates their restraint and good will in this matter. I may be wrong, as I mentioned earlier. But UA has been the biggest bunch of cunts in the industry for a very long time, which is a quite a feat when you're in competition with American.

From the twitter comments section, by the United profile:
    Only the daughter is not welcome back. Eliz, a MileagePlus™ Premiere Silver member, is still permitted to fly. Our mask policy is zero tolerance, and everyone is responsible for lowering the curve.
    This is PURE GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    As I said it’s likely that we should be sympathetic to the parents, however we have no idea what happened before during or after. Just the clip.

Fair bet United has a different version and might show a different segment of video.

Objectivity a lost art?
    Like the laws of physics, I see local action. I think I saw enough, and it is consistent with my experience of airlines zero-tolerance mask policies.

But you are right, we don’t know if they were banning the family from the airline forever due to bad attitude or due to inadequate masking. Or for some other offense. Could be anything.

So Twitter has already “sensitized” her post. And a hater discovered husbands dis-covered nose! Told ya!

https://twitter.com/rogueresistor/st...340431873?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    We hope this is true.

From a man who was in charge of the nuclear arsenal:
    'Treasonous' enemies within: 3-star general pushes Trump to use emergency powers
    This is a difficult decision for any leader to make as it would cause Martial Law to be declared in cities and States that are ready and waiting for a conflict with the Government. The aim is not to put Biden in control of the White House but to initiate a civil commotion within the USA by pushing Trump up against a wall, this way the country either destroys itself or becomes weakened and no longer able to influence global politics. Who has been the global policeman all these years? The US, now its time for the others to take over. No foreign army on your soil, you destroy yourself. I hope this does not happen. Perhaps Trump will see what is happening and concede.

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
    (Mark 3:24-25 [KJVPCE])

No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. (Mark 3:27 [KJVPCE])

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    From the twitter comments section, by the United profile:
    This is PURE GOLD.
    But we live in a world of mirages now. That’s a fake account. Must read further to discover that.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
    (Mark 3:24-25 [KJVPCE])

No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. (Mark 3:27 [KJVPCE])
    There’s the Wal I knew. Timely.