starting strength gym
Page 912 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 412812862902910911912913914922962101214121912 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Some of the follow on responses here make me question the self proclaimed rationality of a few people here. It may even be worse than the obedient mask lemmings.
    OK, Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If he does this, the cold civil war goes hot. Most people are not ready for this.
    Of course they are not, but that has nothing to do with the matter.

Many are and that is enough.

And considering the bad guys have never faced anything close to actual pushback, I doubt it will take much to scatter the rats.

Deaths in the USA over the years...

2010: 2.5M
    2011: 2.5M
    2012: 2.5M
    2013 :2.6M
    2014: 2.6M
    2015: 2.7M
    2016: 2.7M
    2017: 2.8M
    2018: 2.8M
    2019: 2.9M
    2020: 2.5M (as of November)

Where is the massive spike?

https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi/st...686236161?s=09

Can anyone verify this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Are people ready for tectonic change yet?

]
    It seems that “tectonic” implies very slow, subtle, imperceptible. Of course there are “tectonic” events that are nothing but immediate and catastrophic (volcanoes etc).

Which way are you thinking? I tend to believe that we’ve been experiencing a fair bit of 2020 for a long time. The new part is how fast we hear about things. True or false. Otherwise, cheating in elections, medical profiteering and scientific fraud have been around for thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Are people ready for tectonic change yet?

Yea, I think we're ready
    "3. By pretending to be an impotent blowhard, the president fools his enemies into thinking they are safe because he's got nothing."

Why is this always "Step 3"?

Oh, and I'll give you this: he excels at this like no other.

And, I can only imagine if one is once fooled into thinking that there must be a there, there, all this non-stop "pretending" must be driving you nuts waiting for Step 4...

Reading the last 10 or so tweets I wouldn't be surprised if President Trump did pull the trigger
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?s=09

The fact that trump retweeted this is telling.
    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...566048256?s=19

Mind you I saw a pompeo interview this morning where it did appear from him that he was conceding. Who knows what's going to happen.

The State of California employs enough authoritarian cunts that they can in fact close your business. They pay these loathsome pieces of shit with money they confiscate from the people they are ruining, just like Dachau. I guess if it wasn't for the surfing, everybody worth a shit would have left by now.

Angry California restaurant owner confronts inspectors: Why are you fining me for trying to keep my business open?

They will keep pushing until something bad happens.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338555407929753603

"We have to stand up for ourselves, because this governor is going to keep us locked down until we do something about it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I’m not sure which pisses me off more the actual tyrants or the citizens that snitch and scream that it’s your “civic duty” to close down “for the good of us all”.

It is absolutely not my civic duty to sacrifice my own well being for the well being of my fellow man.
    Here in the shithole of MA, the Boston globe online has comment section and it's full of those types just begging for a full shut down. There is more outrage that businesses are open than closed. It's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Deaths in the USA over the years...

2010: 2.5M
    2011: 2.5M
    2012: 2.5M
    2013 :2.6M
    2014: 2.6M
    2015: 2.7M
    2016: 2.7M
    2017: 2.8M
    2018: 2.8M
    2019: 2.9M
    2020: 2.5M (as of November)

Where is the massive spike?

https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi/st...686236161?s=09

Can anyone verify this?
    Yuup.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I’m not sure which pisses me off more the actual tyrants or the citizens that snitch and scream that it’s your “civic duty” to close down “for the good of us all”.

It is absolutely not my civic duty to sacrifice my own well being for the well being of my fellow man.
    It's not even the well being of your fellow man. An economy is all interconnected. Shut down "unessential" businesses, and those people aren't able to patronize "essential" businesses like they used to. By taking people out of the economy by force, you are eliminating the overall value they create and add to the whole. That's why planned economies fail every time stacked against ones that are just allowed to grow.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The State of California employs enough authoritarian cunts that they can in fact close your business. They pay these loathsome pieces of shit with money they confiscate from the people they are ruining, just like Dachau. I guess if it wasn't for the surfing, everybody worth a shit would have left by now.

Angry California restaurant owner confronts inspectors: Why are you fining me for trying to keep my business open?

They will keep pushing until something bad happens.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338555407929753603

"We have to stand up for ourselves, because this governor is going to keep us locked down until we do something about it!"
    This is starting to look different, isn’t it?