starting strength gym
Page 916 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 416816866906914915916917918926966101614161916 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Somewhat ironic. “They” seem to want to curtail the red pilling as previously mentioned. Therefore they must hide all the stories depicting tyrannical actions against the people. Completely oblivious to the high likelihood that the act of censorship is viewed as more tyrannical than kicking someone off of a plane.

The media: Kansas mayor resigns over violent threats for backing mask mandate: ‘I do not feel safe anymore’

Amid a raging pandemic that has killed more than 303,000 people in the United States, she is far from the only elected official to recently resign over personal attacks with threats of violence. A cascade of nasty messages — and in some cases, crowds of armed protesters outside their homes — have led some public health officials to leave their posts this year.

Likewise, in the weeks since the election, public officials at all levels of government, and in both major parties, have faced an uptick in threats and intimidation — part of a divisive climate fueled by President Trump’s baseless claims of widespread voter fraud.
    303,000 is a completely bullshit number, as we all know, and it represents 0.0918% of the population. Propaganda.

Seriously? Gunshot Deaths Counted Among COVID-19 Fatalities in Colorado

It sickens me to admit it, but I wore the muzzle back in October, to be able to apply for a CRBA and passport for my son (WTF was the point, if I refuse for us to be vaccinated and we'll never be permitted to fly back home,anyway!?)
    The diplomats sounded like fascists over the phone,saying everyone over two must wear the muzzle at all times, but were GRACIOUS enough to ALLOW us to remove them without haranguing us (funny how the Overton window closes so quickly - now being allowed to not muzzle oneself is an act of graciousness!)
    Anyone, my toddler boy was not forced to muzzle, but when he looked at me after I had muzzled up at the guard shack, he had this quick look of terror flash across his face, and I felt sick with pity and empathy for my poor boy.
    All that to say, I feel pangs of empathy for this couple, and hope they can exact financial revenge upon the fascist airline.

BTW that Moscow consulate had a huge, BEAUTIFUL new second floor for visa processing and other services, which had been added since my last visit in 2018 to drop off our absentee ballots.
    The amount of money our government wastes, especially on services for non-citizens, is as massive and incomprehensible as the size and scope of our universe.

Contact your elected (?) representatives today and let's get the ball rolling. If it saves one life, it will be worth it. Tell them, "All Masks, All The Time, Everywhere, FOREVER!!!"
    You're on the right page finally, Mark. Forget reasoned, factual debates over muzzle and lockdown efficacy with the likes of Bmueller and jfsully. That is conceding 75% of the argument from the getgo, much like arguing to defend oneself from accusations of racism implies that there could even have been racist motivations for whatever you said.
    We must change the playing field from lockdown and muzzle efficacy to the conditions necessary for their elimination: when can we stop wearing the damn masks?
    Who cares how effective they are at reducing viral load spreads, if the virus spread can never be measured to be (or even possibly become) low enough to meet their threshold for ending all this tyranny? Are we really supposed to live like this forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The media: [url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kansas-mayor-resigns-over-violent-threats-for-backing-mask-mandate-i-do-not-feel-safe-anymore/ar-BB1bYgkV?li=BBnb7Kz]. Propaganda.
    The last few lines of that propaganda piece are another great example of the lies that get slipped in by our treasonous media.
    How is it an established fact that president Trump investigating election fraud is what's responsible for public officials being threatened?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Somewhat ironic. “They” seem to want to curtail the red pilling as previously mentioned. Therefore they must hide all the stories depicting tyrannical actions against the people. Completely oblivious to the high likelihood that the act of censorship is viewed as more tyrannical than kicking someone off of a plane.
    Listen to any given one of the veritas CNN tapes, the long uncut ones of the full conference calls. They're boring as hell, but you will find points where it's clear the goal is to manipulate the public rather than inform them. They don't take a cynical view of "let's get these fools to do what we want" either. They are the far more dangerous alternative. They think what they are doing is morally right. And yes, they are oblivious to the fact that this censorship is actually working against them in a lot of ways. The argument that big tech is doing the "responsible" thing by suppressing this stuff is way off the mark. The coordinated censorship IS the most compelling evidence of the fraud to the public. When one side makes accusations, and the other side just says "no, and also you don't ever get to talk ever again," onlookers trying to figure out what's really going on are way more likely to side with the accusers.

More: https://twitter.com/i/status/1339185610452393984

I think it's time -- NOW'S THE TIME -- for all movies to depict mask wearing. Because it SENDS THE WRONG MESSAGE to show people callously disregarding public health and the safety of others. In addition, it must be made illegal to distribute previously-produced images of humans not wearing The Mask, because it sends the wrong message. We have the technology to alter movies, video, and pictures toward this sacred purpose, and no amount of money should be spared to accomplish this important objective. After all, if people see Tom Cruise in a movie running around without a mask, endangering everyone around him with no consideration of the ramifications of his actions to his fans, especially his younger fans, then this threat cannot be contained. SOMEONE MIGHT GET SICK, you know, and this is a risk we simply cannot afford. Contact your elected (?) representatives today and let's get the ball rolling. If it saves one life, it will be worth it. Tell them, "All Masks, All The Time, Everywhere, FOREVER!!!"
    I saw a commercial recently that had a bunch of kids visiting a museum or aquarium or something of that nature. It had a disclaimer of sorts across the bottom of the screen that said "Filmed before Covid-19" so that nobody got offended by all the maskless children in it.

That is the intersection of anti-science and virtue signalling.

Then there is this BS: ‘Nobody loves a house party more than COVID’: Alberta launches new ad campaign | Globalnews.ca

Obviously the sets of Public Service Announcements have the same immunity as riots and protests.

Thought question:

If the three vaccines had magically appeared March 1st, would we have had forced quarantine for the healthy, closed schools, businesses etc, while we waited for the vaccines to kick in?

Or would we have said, the vaccines are in play but be careful if you are at high risk, otherwise business as usual?

If you answered the latter, why not assume business as usual TODAY?

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I saw a commercial recently that had a bunch of kids visiting a museum or aquarium or something of that nature. It had a disclaimer of sorts across the bottom of the screen that said "Filmed before Covid-19" so that nobody got offended by all the maskless children in it.

That is the intersection of anti-science and virtue signalling.

Then there is this BS: ‘Nobody loves a house party more than COVID’: Alberta launches new ad campaign | Globalnews.ca

Obviously the sets of Public Service Announcements have the same immunity as riots and protests.
    And Alberta is the closest thing we have to Texas!

The media: Kansas mayor resigns over violent threats for backing mask mandate: ‘I do not feel safe anymore’

303,000 is a completely bullshit number, as we all know, and it represents 0.0918% of the population. Propaganda.

Yeah, the outrage over mask mandates is fueled by Trump's voter fraud concerns.

Man, they just can't help themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    That’s related - I was explaining the engineering tradeoffs of mRNA vaccines. They take very little time to develop, and they sacrifice neither safety nor efficacy. However, they provide a targeted (i.e. limited) immunity, compared to other platforms. There are other companies developing more comprehensive vaccines. My overall point is this technical development, while useful, does not represent a final solution to the current state of affairs.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Thought question:

If the three vaccines had magically appeared March 1st, would we have had forced quarantine for the healthy, closed schools, businesses etc, while we waited for the vaccines to kick in?

Or would we have said, the vaccines are in play but be careful if you are at high risk, otherwise business as usual?

If you answered the latter, why not assume business as usual TODAY?
    C'mon now. The masks, the shutdowns, etc. were merely the cover story for using mail in ballots.