starting strength gym
Page 917 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 417817867907915916917918919927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Twitter Bans Video Of United Airlines Kicking Off Toddler Crying Over Mask

More: https://twitter.com/i/status/1339185610452393984

I think it's time -- NOW'S THE TIME -- for all movies to depict mask wearing. Because it SENDS THE WRONG MESSAGE to show people callously disregarding public health and the safety of others. In addition, it must be made illegal to distribute previously-produced images of humans not wearing The Mask, because it sends the wrong message. We have the technology to alter movies, video, and pictures toward this sacred purpose, and no amount of money should be spared to accomplish this important objective. After all, if people see Tom Cruise in a movie running around without a mask, endangering everyone around him with no consideration of the ramifications of his actions to his fans, especially his younger fans, then this threat cannot be contained. SOMEONE MIGHT GET SICK, you know, and this is a risk we simply cannot afford. Contact your elected (?) representatives today and let's get the ball rolling. If it saves one life, it will be worth it. Tell them, "All Masks, All The Time, Everywhere, FOREVER!!!"
    How about a remake of the classic “The Mask” featuring older, depressed and cynical Jim Carrey.

In this version he’s the only one who doesn’t wear a mask and is coping with being treated as a subhuman piece-of-shit life-endangerer instead of a god amongst men. The film ends with a mass shooting and he doesn’t get the girl.

I've heard a lot of the down ballot wins are actually going to have a much greater long term effect. Texas for one, is looking at a Republican-favored redistricting. Also, all the states that had been required to seek approval from the justice department for their redistricting for decades will for the first time not be constrained by that approval this time around. Combine that with Texas' growth spurt we are looking at potentially 4 more seats in the house that are probably going to be red. That's what I've come to understand, anyway. Not my own analysis.

If this is actually happening...that's BS.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...626983936?s=19

Situation Update, Dec. 16th – Epic counterattack readied against “Cyber Pearl Harbor” – NaturalNews.com

I guess, we will find out next week if there's anything to the rumors of an incoming wide-scale military operation. Also, next week there's supposed to be a big rollout of vaccines in the US, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    I guess, we will find out next week if there's anything to the rumors of an incoming wide-scale military operation.
    This my opinion and I am mostly wrong and all ways wrong when I argue with the Mrs, however I think Trump is being pushed into a corner to get him to react in such a way, that is if he takes the bait, we will have to wait and see. There appears to be some republicans that hate Trump with such a passion they are prepared to back a career politician such as Biden even though he is politically poles apart. Hate blinds them to the truth.

"He came unto his own, and his own received him not." John1v11

Jesse Binnall Testimony on Election Fraud Before NV Senate Committee
    BOOM!!! Jesse Binnall'''s Devastating Evidence Of Election Fraud In Nevada Before The Senate Committee

The only rebuttal to testimony and evidence has been the widespread talking point of "there is no evidence." Never a discussion of the witnesses and evidence itself.

Given the MSM and tech giants censorship and news disappearance, the US appears to have morphed into the old USSR where the common run of the proletariat had to rely on mimeographed samizdat to learn even some semblance of what was really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Jesse Binnall Testimony on Election Fraud Before NV Senate Committee
    BOOM!!! Jesse Binnall'''s Devastating Evidence Of Election Fraud In Nevada Before The Senate Committee

The only rebuttal to testimony and evidence has been the widespread talking point of "there is no evidence." Never a discussion of the witnesses and evidence itself.
    Peters will probably bloviate around it.

starting strength coach development program
    I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic? Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?