starting strength gym
Page 919 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 419819869909917918919920921929969101914191919 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic? Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?
    Thanks for sharing, LeeAnne

WHO Information Notice for IVD Users

"Therefore, healthcare providers are encouraged to take into consideration testing results along with clinical signs and symptoms, confirmed status of any contacts, etc."

Is the WHO saying what I think they are saying?
    And therefore mass testing of asymptomatic people waisting billions ( probably trillions by now) of dollars is worthless and only destroys economies and livelihoods.
    Or maybe they need to correct the inaccuracies of our PCR prognosis inorder to validate the vaccines efficacy in the stage 4 clinical trials which the entire world is participating in currently.

Disclaimer: I am purely a layman, I am not proficient in reading doctor jargon if I am wrong please correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Have you ever been to rural Texas, or rural anywhere in the US?
    I get you, but I think the landscape will be very different after 5, 10, 20 more years of this all, with the Supreme Court packed with leftist judges. They will find ways to enact more and more hate speech laws. I can easily imagine a future where red flags for gun owners will include visiting certain forums, or accusations of displaying signs of being schizophrenic... and it will seem very reasonable on the surface to say "Well, of course a schizophrenic shouldn't be allowed a gun. They have a higher propensity for suicide and violence"... and like we're seeing with the events of today which were impossible to imagine just a few years ago, as incredulous as it seems to us here on this forum, people will go along with it.

They don't actually need to convince these country boys of anything. Housewives vote.

I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic? Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?
    You are illiterate or lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The pieces line up with an exception I can’t resolve. How did so much of the rest of the world behave likewise? Coincidence, cooperation, coercion?

It would be interesting to know how voting changed in all these other countries.
    It doesn't have to be that every country was after the same particulars (Mail in voting), but the big picture of power grabs and the worldwide calls for the "Great Reset" are justification for a lot of the nefarious motivations.

A lot of it is just stupidity too. WHO and China were the go to sources for this in the beginning and the info from them encouraged the spiral of retardation and overreaction. And on the local levels you have incentivized medical malpractice. City, state, and county boards want to appease the Karens and the Feds will pay you for shitty tests, sloppy accounting, and worse treatments.

Then you have the biggest corporations in the world making the biggest profits ever thanks to shutdowns.

People always think that there has to be some centralized conspiracy that moves all the chess paces when all you need is shared goals and motivations, which they all have.

Who would you regard as unbiased? The NYT? CNN? NBC? The Washington Post? Again, amazing. How does one stay so blissfully ignorant? Or maybe this is a bot.
    It's a testament to the effectiveness of mass media and censorship. Most people just want to be told what to think and television makes it easier than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The pieces line up with an exception I can’t resolve. How did so much of the rest of the world behave likewise? Coincidence, cooperation, coercion?

It would be interesting to know how voting changed in all these other countries.
    As I recall, the US elected to follow Italy down the Panic Highway. As for the other nations around the world, I also don't recall that there were national level elections in very many other nations, so I'm not sure it carries over. It did seem to put the French Yellow Vesters down though.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    A whole lot of noncoms back Trump, but I'm not convinced he has the generals on his side, especially after his fallouts with Mattis and Bolton.
    Exactly my point when applying a little critical thinking a few days ago about the unlikelihood of a military backed coup in favor of Trump. Especially when you consider the outcry from several generals earlier this year about Trump.

But, I'm confident a few will be seated at their keyboards waiting for the go signal with some lube at their elbows.

A whole lot of noncoms back Trump, but I'm not convinced he has the generals on his side, especially after his fallouts with Mattis and Bolton.
    Flynn does and I seriously doubt that he is alone.

Goad the weaker power into making the first strike so that the bigger power can say they were justified in going to war.
    Except Trump's side isn't the weaker side by any stretch in a hot war. The Left has the media (to the degree that idiots still trust it) and other institutions that are much more effective in the cold war that has been happening, but his side is certainly not the weaker side and many are just waiting for "permission" to act, which they could get by Trump calling on every able bodied man between 18-45 by invoking the Insurrection Act.

The best opportunity to "cross the Rubicon" was probably in those first few days after the voter fraud became obvious. Trump might still be able to pull something off, but only if he and the Republicans realize that they need to stop following the "rules", and that a sizeable minority of the population would be fine with this.
    No. He would have looked like a liar and a sore loser to everyone except the die hard supporters who'd pay to smell the guy's shit.

Instead he had let the Left implicate themselves further more and more and the evidence has been presented to many of the American people in spite of the courts being unwilling to even have it presented to them.

And the rules are on his side. More and more Americans, who couldn't tell there ass from the Constitution now know what the Insurrection Act is and about his EO on Foreign interference of elections. And he still has a month or so to spread the word.

This spells out the details pretty well.Trump at the Rubicon - Contemplations on the Tree of Woe

LeeJenkins, don't you think it's a little late in the game to still be playing the Dem versus Repub game? Trading "talking points"? Nobody wants to debate you here...we are all just trying to figure out this obfuscated mess and position our families / businesses to take advantage & weather this very necessary storm. Thanks to knowledge gained here and elsewhere, I've accomplished that. I'm ready. My business is ready. My family is excited to witness history. I hope you can do the same. But first, you gotta break free of the psyop. Good luck!

Anyway, for the rest here...Thanks to Matthew Spicca for introducing us to Jeffrey Prather, a military intelligence veteran who provides a grounded perspective of what is really going on:

Jeffrey Prather - CYBERTRAGE!

Summary: This isn't a civil war. It's a war with China/CCP, its partners (the media, google, etc), and the infiltrated/compromised people within our own government ("deep state"). The war is Cyber, Bio (covid) and Psyop (covid), economic (Covid)..and I'll repeat again...PSYOP. Prather doesn't entertain here; there's no Chinese military poised to rush across our Canadian border. Nor does Prather sugarcoat the situation; we aren't necessarily winning...but we aren't done fighting. It's an hour investment. I listened to it over a couple days whenever I cooked meals.

As far as Trump's election is concerned, Prather says Trump will exhaust all legal paths before going the "military route" (via the 2018 exec order, insurrection act, etc). We may see more military judges before it's all over. I noticed we already see the new deputy attorney general was a military judge.

The walls are closing in fast as there are less places like SS where free exchange of ideas/information is allowed. Support SS, guys.

Rip/Steph...thank you.

I know I'm not the only one here who can identify:
    Dan Scavino - Take Care of Yourself | Doc Morris

Who would you regard as unbiased? The NYT? CNN? NBC? The Washington Post? Again, amazing. How does one stay so blissfully ignorant? Or maybe this is a bot.
    It's always the same guy. This is one of those guys that had rage quit over your not accepting the statistical arguments for the exponential growth of the novel coronavirus back in April or May. I'm too lazy to go through the thread to pick up on who it might be. He just keeps coming back, the clone war must never end. But like dude, seriously, you seem to attract a weirder hater cult following than even myself, I'm shocked, I didn't think this was possible. I take this as solid proof of God's existence, there is someone the motherfucker likes more than me, bless your soul.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    They don't actually need to convince these country boys of anything. Housewives vote.
    And what have we recently learned about voting?

We need to realize that this poor fool is quite representative of about 65% of the general public: about 105, somehow has learned to type on the internet, and perfectly willing to believe anything he's/she's told enough times. Read it again:

There is post after post regarding ridiculous conspiracy theories from far right wing conspiratorial websites. The conspiracies and allegations are constantly debunked or unable to be defended in court, but the constant barrage of the accusations just keeps coming making it tiresome to constantly defend. This is simply how Trump operates, but it isn't going to work out for him this time. I remember Howard Stern discussing one of his previous interviews with trump that occurred long before his run for president where he called him out for saying something blatantly false during the interview (off the air), and his response was something along the lines of "it doesn't have to be true you just need to say it and get it out into the public space". If you examine his behavior through that lens his behavior makes sense. He knows the damage accusations cause, regardless of the truth behind them. He just wants to get it out in the public space and people will believe it because it has been repeated ad nauseum.

CNN: CNN - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left)

NYT: New York Times - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

NBC: NBC News - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

Washington Post: Washington Post - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

Yes, those are left leaning/left-center media sources. They also rate as having "factual based" reporting. The sources that have typically been posted on here are mostly extreme right and have been rated to have "very low" factual based reporting. For fuck's sake, a few pages back you seemed to be heralding James O'keefe as a true journalist. I think you may need a recalibration of your political spectrum before you are to be taken seriously.
    This is a serious problem for the US going forward, in that 65% of the country is perfectly willing to do as they're told by anyone they perceive to be authoritative and in power.

Oh LOOK, LeeAnne! Something you won't see on the TV this morning: Michigan State Police arrest celebrated Democratic official on six felony charges of election fraud – Law Officer

Something else! https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/16...-covid-deaths/