starting strength gym
Page 922 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932972102214221922 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    New question:

The emerging guidance is that getting the vaccine will NOT mean you can return to normal (we saw this coming). You will still be required to wear a mask, social distance, etc. That the vaccine only works when a large enough fraction has received it. Otherwise it doesn’t work.

Why, then, does it matter who gets the vaccine first, second, etc?

What am I missing?

I know there are several on this board with military/ intelligence backgrounds. What is your take on the Solar Winds hacking? This seems like this is a huge deal, major act of war. News is now coming in that the nation state that did this has had access to many federal agencies possibly for months. We have members of Congress fucking Chinese spies? It seems like this is the type of story that explodes into something massive. Just starting to slowly pick up steam now. Interested to hear other perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Yep..."legally" stolen. They changed the way ones scores, the night before the game. They wouldn't/won't get caught because they did it in plain sight. They will argue "this is democracy, everyone gets a vote." This is why the US is broken and will have to be rebuilt across different geographical lines. The elections are now a joke, both sides have agreed on this.
    With the way the counting of votes was handled this is now perfectly legit:

https://i.imgur.com/d3bzOHN.jpeg

And when they sue over it we now have precedent!

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/statu...93096758472706

Can't sue before the election; can't sue during election; can't sue after election. Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, laches by fall, and moot by winter. This is the Pandora's Box of Pontius Pilate pretexts #SCOTUS unleashed w/ its refusal to do its job.

If there was a better example to follow, I don't know what it is. Let's make sure these folks have every penny they need to take this bullshit to the SCOTUS. That's the absolute minimum we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This may be the Exocet that sinks the SS Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    But you have to understand that the enemy has already penetrated the castle undetected for some time.

This is not like fighting a war where opposing sides wear different uniforms, your enemy dresses and talks like you, eats with you, sits next to you, until the opportunity comes to remove you.

"I hear many whispering words of intrigue against me. Those who would cause me terror are everywhere! They are saying, "Come on, let's publicly denounce him!" All my so-called friends are just watching for something that would lead to my downfall. They say, "Perhaps he can be enticed into slipping up, so we can prevail over him and get our revenge on him."Jer 20V10

"For it is not an enemy who taunts me— then I could bear it; it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me— then I could hide from him. But it is you, a man, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend." Ps 55v12,13

"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." Matt 10V35

There are precious few that you can trust these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1339637980927991808 Attorney Lin Wood tweets:

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...41451215544322 - witness testimony regarding overhearing the meeting of the Supreme Court
    This was posted a few pages ago. I said this then....my spidy sense tells me this is utter and complete BS. Very difficult to believe is true.

If Texas’s state legislature were to pass a law indicating it would select republican electors in all presidential elections, would you want the precedent set that California or New York could file suit to challenge Texas’s manner of selecting electors?

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    I hope you're right, George. They say Washington probably only had about 30% of the population on his side, and Trump definitely has more than that right now.
    The biggest worry is that the vaccine is actually what creates the Zombie Apocalypse...because we know that, so far, all the dead people voted for Biden.

Zombie.jpg

From July, 2020:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The open-source information available points to Ghislaine Maxwell being part of a sophisticated blackmail operation. Have you considered that many of our most powerful politicians and bureaucrats (government & scientific) are compromised and controlled? This type of blackmail is just ONE of the MANY mechanisms of control. For example, there's also positive control...$$. Fauci seems to be one who benefits financially in exchange for his scientific integrity.

Sure, we can vote politicians out of office. But, chances are, their replacement will be compromised in short order.

Thus, We have to address the "unelected central planners" and their MANY tentacles of control...and stop pretending they don't exist.

More importantly, how about powerful non-elected officials like judges & alphabet agency officials? We can't vote them out. And, look at what happens to a President when he attempts to "drain the swamp".

I leave you with this Image capture: Flight Log Epstein Island
    Original source of this image is:
    United States Court of Appeals for Second Circuit, page 562 of the linked PDF, which is page 429 of 648 from the Case 18-28688, Document #278.

Open-source researchers believe this John Roberts is our Supreme Court Justice.
    Hurling called Bullshit. I called Hurling "Opie Taylor" for being naive, and I suggested we revisit later in the movie.

Now, Attorney L Lin Wood Tweets
    The People have list of questions for C.J. Roberts based on bizarre votes on major cases starting with Obamacare. But let’s ask him just two:

1. Are you the John Roberts on Epstein flight logs?
    2. Did you say about
    @realDonaldTrump
    “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”
    Lin Wood is an expert in defamation law. Perhaps he knows something?

Given EVERYTHING we are seeing now, isn't it time to accept that our leaders are blackmailed, controlled, bribed, threatened and intimidated by people in the shadows?

How do we fix this?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And I'm a misogynist. Its last post. Bringing down the level of discourse.
    He didn't call you a misogynist, he called you on your bullshit. For a guy who prides himself on being able to make and rebut arguments based in rationality, and who is certain that his IQ is higher than 105, I would think it wouldn't be difficult for you to demonstrate that you don't merely regurgitate the conspiratorial nonsense you see in various random blog posts. And yet you don't. You censor him and then pretend that it is he who can't tolerate being disagreed with.

Question: how could anyone honestly charge Lee with bringing down the level of discourse at a place where Alex Jones and Sidney Powell are talked about as serious people with points of view worth listening to?