starting strength gym
Page 925 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 425825875915923924925926927935975102514251925 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,250 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    It’s funny that after all the sworn affidavits and stories coming out that we have people calling US conspiracy theorists. That’s fucking rich.

If, at this point, you believe that everything was on the up and up. If you believe this was the fairest most transparent election in history and there was no fraud, no cheating, no law breaking. If you believe Hunter is totally innocent. YOU my friend are the conspiracy theorist.
    That's what is so laughable about folks trying to shut people up by screaming "Conspiracy theory!"

If Trump's side is "wrong" and there is no cheating and Joe is more desirable a president than Barry was and China just wants to sell us cheap shit and help us cure Corona then we have a YUGE conspiracy on Trump's end of things. He's literally got hundreds of people lying for him about eye witness accounts under penalty of perjury.

But either way there is most certainly at least one conspiracy happening and you'd have to be mentally retarded or delusional to not see that.

And by "conspiracy" I mean the grown up version which looks a lot like terror cells and very little like the movie versions where some everyone is in on everything and is somehow better at keeping secrets than humans have ever been in real life.

Mark, this is all great, but no action is really occurring as a result of these news items (briefs being halted is action though.... Assumes the story is accurate). Until real action starts to happen, these stories mean nothing.

And what are the odds now?

You're right, Mike. I posted these things to show that were someone to grow some balls, things could be done. The problem is probably deeper than we understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This may be the nastiest bitch on the face of the planet: Gretchen Whitmer’s Christmas message… Cringeworthy – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

They are committed to destroying your children.
    That's not a human female, that's a sock puppet. When I watch it speak and listen to the tone and hear the intent, the hair stands up on the back of my neck and I develop a pit in my stomach. This is bizarre. This is not the country I grew up in.

They are worshipping at the feet of their manufactured modern religion, and calling it science.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Mark, this is all great, but no action is really occurring as a result of these news items (briefs being halted is action though.... Assumes the story is accurate). Until real action starts to happen, these stories mean nothing.

And what are the odds now?
    Problem with the briefs story is the acting pentagon guy could just be a Trump loyalist. I'm trying to stay optimistic that people are waiting for the law to betray them entirely with Biden's inauguration before they start to pop off. They also probably want to enjoy what they can of the holidays before committing to getting really mean. That's my hope, anyway. Trump is not looking like he's set to try and dig in up there, though. I'm sure there's many with the old 4d chess line of thinking that this is all part of his amazing plan, but honestly I'm not sure he came into the presidency realizing how helpless he would be against these people even as President of the United States. The American people need to be the ones to step up and make a decision, each for themselves. The law is being twisted to protect people who are breaking the law. What do we do?

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    By 'fighting', exactly what do you mean? Who do I go punch? Or does it take a sternly worded letter? I'm completely serious. I don't know what can be done on a personal level to counter what's going on but I'm very open to suggestions.
    You are an individual and as such, you are in the best position to determine what you should do. You can always attend a protest if you are in fact in AZ and can't think of any other way to support the movement.
    Be smart.
    Don't overreact.
    But, don't under-react either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    So we have been de-pantsed by the rooskies all over the government agencies through their hacking activities. Christopher Krebs, the guy who declared the elections secure got fired for that debacle.
    But consider this, Krebs' full title and mission brief was Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security. Looks like he and his minions were asleep at the switch in keeping the rooskies AND the dems out of where they didn't belong.
    I see a lot of evidence of Chinese involvement, but I have yet to see anything that indicates substantial Russian involvement.

I have seen the Dems, the media and the globalist RINOs rallying behind a bellicose anti-Russian propaganda campaign.

It almost looks like they are trying to provoke a war with Russia at this point.

I was looking at the posts in this thread from April when you posted Perspectives on the Pandemic Professor Knut Wittkowski Update Interview Episode 5 - YouTube this interview of Dr. Knutt Wittkowski

I found this podcast that had him on a couple times and thought you'd like to give it a listen

Episode 507: Vaccines, Masks, Mutations and a Potential CV19 Cure w/ Dr. Knut Wittkowski - YouTube
    Episode 477: Dr. Knut Wittkowski On His Work To Cure CV19 - YouTube

It's GD depressing....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You're right, Mike. I posted these things to show that were someone to grow some balls, things could be done. The problem is probably deeper than we understand.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    When someone's eyes drift upwards and to the right, this means that they are trying to remember a lie they rehearsed, like when he mentions operation Snowglobe. The dude is obviously not a trained actor, he's doing a reasonable job at telling the story, but he's got too many tells. Not that I wouldn't believe in political corruption of this kind, but there are too many tells that the dude is lying, at least to an extent.

starting strength coach development program
    Our Minister of Health:
    Community | The Forum of Young Global Leaders

Fits in this Agenda:
    How Young Global Leaders are resetting our future state | World Economic Forum

Conspiracy? Nope. They are doin' this in front of our (blind) eyes. Our younggloballeader Jens Spahn advocates lockdowns, advocates vaccination, and he is part of the Schwab-Conspiracy, that really is none because they promote it WIDELY for everyone to see. F*** them all.