starting strength gym
Page 927 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 427827877917925926927928929937977102714271927 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,270 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Today, Ex-Green Beret and now Sec of Defense Chris Miller reveals there's more going on than we realize

What could possibly shake a bad-ass like Chris Miller like that? Serious shit is going down.

Thomas Wictor's analysis of the above^

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    The people working the news, as we know, are basically the lowest form of whale shit with perhaps exception to politicians.
    Here's a piece from the Dallas Observer, the local free press rag, concerning our District 30 State Senate runoff. You may recall, Shelley Luther, the gal that was arrested in Dallas for operating her hair salon against the wishes of the local tyrannical fucks. She's running for this position against a Politician who has repeatedly lied about her in his bullshit political ads.

State Senate Candidate Shelley Luther Attacks Opponent in New Political Ad | Dallas Observer

In a political ad released Wednesday, the Dallas hair salon owner unequivocally condemns the BLM movement, which seeks to stop police brutality and hate crimes against Black people.
    Yeah, that's what they do. Abbott has endorsed the Politician. This race may tell Greg an important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    An interesting column: Year Zero – Consent Factory, Inc.

This may be the nastiest bitch on the face of the planet: Gretchen Whitmer’s Christmas message… Cringeworthy – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

They are committed to destroying your children.
    Not kidding, this may be the scariest thing I have seen all year.

A response to the media-hyped fear of COVID-induced myocarditis in athletes:
    A report of 26 COVID-19+ collegiate athletes revealed late gadolinium enhancement (LGE) in 46%, with 4 (15%) meeting modified Lake Louise criteria for myocarditis. However, without an athletic comparator group it is difficult to discern whether LGE represents healing myocarditis or athletic remodeling, as inferoseptal RV insertion LGE is common among athletes.
    Our findings confirm that focal inferoseptal RV insertion LGE is common in athletes, may represent remodeling from athletic training, and should not be conflated with myocarditis. Disparities in volumetrics and LGE incidence between the COVID-19+ athletes and healthy controls were diminished when using athletic controls as the comparator. This highlights the importance of utilizing athletic controls when interpreting CMR findings in COVID-19+ athletes.

I haven’t seen this posted yet. Nice summary of the various allegations of election fraud by state and categories of fraud. Next time we get a troll you can refer them to this.

https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-conten...12.15.20-1.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    ....The law is being twisted to protect people who are breaking the law. What do we do?
    What would you feel the need to do if this man was set upon your city or your home or your family?
    Terrorist Released from U.S. Prison Due to Coronavirus - Washington Free Beacon

I still have not seen the official Phase III data released for any of the vaccines. I have only seen the EUA application. Is anything out there?

I still have not seen a reasonable definition from Pfizer or the FDA for the words "safe" and "effective" applied to this vaccine.
    If the vaccine really is "safe" and "effective", we really should not have to play this relativistic word game to determine if it satisfies those criteria.

Safe for who? Compared to what? Is a 99.98% survival rate for the under 50 age group less "safe" than an 80% rate of systemic reactions?

Effective compared to what? Effective for who? What evidence is there that it is in any way effective for people who have already recovered from the CCP virus?

What is the risk of unintended consequences? Unintended, unforeseeable and unexpected consequences have been historically very common.
    This reminds me of Antibody Dependent Enhacement (ADE) of infections after the 1968 rushed flu vaccine attempt.
    It also brings to memory the wave of birth defects caused by the right handed R enantiomer of Thalidomide.
    I don't know what the surprise may be, but I expect we will get one.

The snippet below is from the linked ProPublica article. Stopped and arrested and fined for violating a Stay at Home order?!?! That's infuriating.

Restrictions on the South Texas Border Were Meant to Protect People From COVID-19. Then the Handcuffs Came Out. — ProPublica

Socrates Shawn, then an 18-year-old high school senior, was driving from his father’s house in Progreso Lakes, a small community just south of Progreso, to his mother’s place 24 miles away in McAllen. Shawn had to spend specific days of the week with each parent as part of their divorce decree, which applied until he finished high school. So when a Progreso police officer stopped him on April 8 for violating state orders, Shawn assumed he’d get a slap on the wrist. The Hidalgo County curfew wouldn’t start for two hours.

Instead, Shawn said the officer told him he was under arrest. The officer wrote that Shawn’s offense was a “Stay at Home Violation” on the report. “There was a ton of cars driving past and I was like, ‘Why didn't you pull them over?’” Shawn recalled. “He said, ‘Well, we're trying to pull everyone over. You guys shouldn't be driving.’” After about an hour and a half in a holding cell, Shawn said an officer told him he just had to pay $1,000 to be released, the maximum fine allowed for violating the order. He called his dad, who said in an interview with ProPublica and The Tribune that police told him he could pay with a money order that night.

Shawn was able to get out of jail without immediately paying the money, but he still owes the fine. Last he checked, it had gone up to $1,313 because, the city told him, he had missed a court date in June. However, Shawn said his court date was rescheduled multiple times, including after he took off work one day in June, only to learn the hearing was canceled. A collections agency recently contacted him, and he’s worried that a warrant could be issued for his arrest.

Progreso Police Chief Cesar Solis told ProPublica and the Tribune the money was a bond to ensure people showed up to pay the fines in court. He said officers had discretion whether to cite and release or detain people.

ProPublica and the Tribune interviewed two other people who, like Shawn, said they were told they would have to pay $1,000 for violating the stay-at-home order. One was picking up dinner. The second was a man heading to the grocery store with his 12-year-old son to pick up ingredients for the night’s carne dorada. In an interview, the man said an officer stopped him and assessed him $1,000 for violating the stay-home order and $160 because he doesn’t have a driver’s license.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You are an individual and as such, you are in the best position to determine what you should do. You can always attend a protest if you are in fact in AZ and can't think of any other way to support the movement.
    Be smart.
    Don't overreact.
    But, don't under-react either.
    Good timing there. I saw your post as I was getting ready to head out to the Stop The Steal rally at the statehouse in Phoenix Saturday afternoon.

Stop the Steal 12192020.jpg

I would guess the crowd to be a 300-500 hundred total maybe. Good inspiring speeches, enthusiastic crowd, no signs of hatred like you would see at a BLM rally, just people wanting to be heard and justice to be served. Common thread from the speeches was to flood your representative's inbox and phone line with demands they stand up and do the right thing. So that's what I'll try to do.

-RJP in Arizona

A federal judge on Friday rejected a suit by Perdue and Loeffler that a Georgia law stating that you cannot vote in a runoff if you weren't eligible in the initial election. Article 2.1 states that election laws are set by the state legislatures. He is basically ruling that the constitution is unconstitutional.
    Supreme Court declined to bother with the law.

All these states declined to enforce their election laws.

City prosecutors aren't bothering to prosecute violent criminals.

Cities are harboring illegal aliens, even the violent ones.

The Constitution has been ignored by nearly every state since March.

Maricopa County, AZ isn't complying with subpoenas.

The thousands of Timothy McVeighs and Brenton Tarrants all over the place now that we're no longer a nation of laws and are full of men with nothing to lose will be interesting.

I will shed no tears.

starting strength coach development program
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...0AR6F8.twitter

The problem is that the damage is already done. Especially since many doctors don't do personal further research. As well as the peer pressure from their peers will be making HCQs use rather limited.