starting strength gym
Page 932 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932933934942982103214321932 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I think the actual working out of any "hot civil war" is overstated. The Left are a bunch of pussies. It is only legalities and the Right's bent towards obey the law that has kept them from being destroyed already. That and the fact that they never really made a fuss anywhere that wasn't a Lefty majority area.

Yes. The Left will resume their riots, but remember: they received near zero resistance in all the previous BS that they pulled. While I disagree with the choice to let local authorities (not ) handle it, the next round will be unquestionable treason and insurrection, which will justify both the military and the citizens putting these traitors and criminals down. They will fold and go into hiding almost immediately because they are pussies, and then the military can finish what McCarthy should have by hunting them down.

I'd say that Lt. Gen. Flynn former Director of defense Intelligence might know a thing or two about what is going on outside of the CNN/NBC narrative.

Targeted by the deep state: Flynn tells all - YouTube
    I typed up a post about this, then realized I’d said exactly what you did.

I will say that while the sporadic resistance to these riots is expected, it is not a representation of what an actual objection to riots would look like.

I think the actual working out of any "hot civil war" is overstated. The Left are a bunch of pussies. It is only legalities and the Right's bent towards obey the law that has kept them from being destroyed already. That and the fact that they never really made a fuss anywhere that wasn't a Lefty majority area.

Yes. The Left will resume their riots, but remember: they received near zero resistance in all the previous BS that they pulled. While I disagree with the choice to let local authorities (not ) handle it, the next round will be unquestionable treason and insurrection, which will justify both the military and the citizens putting these traitors and criminals down. They will fold and go into hiding almost immediately because they are pussies, and then the military can finish what McCarthy should have by hunting them down.

I'd say that Lt. Gen. Flynn former Director of defense Intelligence might know a thing or two about what is going on outside of the CNN/NBC narrative.

Targeted by the deep state: Flynn tells all - YouTube
    I don't think any of the civil war scenarios we are looking at this probably coming to will go this smoothly, including this one. They are a minority, but there are still vets who are on the antifa side. There are Antifa who are training with firearms. They will quickly turn areas all over this country into what we had to deal with in Iraq and Afghanistan. Lots of little "presents" left around for soldiers or innocent people to find. Antifa will consider either of those two an enemy. Their tactics are fucking stupid now, but when they start losing in a real fight, they will turn into guerillas and we'll have domestic terrorism basically forever. They will go from bashing people with pipes hidden in their sleeves to pipe bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    George, we're ALL a bunch of pussies. The disease has a survival rate of 99.97% -- go to the store and count the masks on people under the age of 50. Count the masks on people driving by themselves in cars, walking outside by themselves, or sitting at home. They have conclusively shown us what we will do when we are told. We failed the test. The whole world failed the test. These events -- election and "pandemic" -- are interwoven.

George correctly points out that this time things would be different. Entirely different.
    So your numerous posts about folks never giving up their guns was what? Hyperbole? Wishful thinking?

The masses have always been asses and that kind of conformity has very little, if anything to do with what I wrote. Plenty of folks just don't give a shit enough to not wear a mask when it is asked of them. I have friends that do it without question just to avoid the potential hassle, but who are not pussies when it counts and certainly not when it comes to physical confrontations. I personally make people demand I wear one, but I'm used to being a black sheep in other situations that make some bitch at Walmart yelling at me not mean anything.

But what does this have to do with people being willing to fight when people are attacking them?

The rioters previously stayed in shitty Lefty cities where the people who might fight back knew that the local authorities would treat them badly for doing so. That is an entirely different situation from Trump legally calling on the militia to defend against those same scumbags if they actually grew the balls to leave their Leftists ghettos.

So this would be an entirely different situation which justifies my expectation of an entirely different outcome.

And reality is that it doesn't take much. We've been in the Middle East for how many decades fighting what % of the population? Now consider if they had the military, their president, and 80,000,000 others supporting them how things would go for them. And they haven't been fighting pussies like we'd be.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I typed up a post about this, then realized I’d said exactly what you did.

I will say that while the sporadic resistance to these riots is expected, it is not a representation of what an actual objection to riots would look like.
    We had very minor BLM scuffles about 20 minutes from me. And there were a couple of dozen of us ready to jump if that shit dared to move outside it's own shitty neighborhood. it was handled well by local law enforcement and there was no real vested interest for us personally, but it would not have lasted the night if it posed a genuine threat. They limited it to a closed mall and a few other closed buildings and as cover to attack each other...like usual.

Hell, I have not followed up on it, but Gov. DeSantis was looking at pushing something through making shooting rioters totally legal. As it is, the only bar is fear for one's life. A rioting mob qualifies.

Racism is not new. It used to be worse. Voter fraud is not new. It used to be worse. Rioting is not new. It used to be worse. Contagious disease is not new. It used to be worse.

We can debate these statements, of course. That would be interesting and I thought that’s what we were doing.

WHAT IS NEW is how fast and widely information can be proliferated. I can easily be wrong about anything historical (and will capitulate), however the time delay between an event occurring and us “knowing” about it has shortened by many orders of magnitude in 2-3 decades. Consider the difference between a 10-minute delay and a 10-second delay. Think about the child’s game of “telephone” - you can’t predict what comes out at the end, but with near certainty you can predict it won’t come out correct.

It is too tempting by individual humans as well as media to press send first and think latter. The first ten seconds are worth more than the next 10 minutes. Factual accuracy has little or no value. It takes too long.

Thus “news” or information actually is worse than in the past. That’s where the fight needs to be and is probably better than a civil war.

I think we are making some progress as we are having the discussion at least.

So your numerous posts about folks never giving up their guns was what? Hyperbole? Wishful thinking?
    Do you really not understand that I wasn't talking about me and you? Do you realize that when I say "me and you" I'm not talking about just Me and You? You're like a bad dog, George -- you'll bite anybody.

4: If this election is "overturned" in the minds of the left, the riots will resume as abruptly as they ended on Nov.4. Everybody knows this, the level of destruction will be unimaginable, this time death will be widespread, and the people in power don't want to be responsible for a hot civil war, so they lay down and agree with the lie. This is the most compelling reason for pretending Harris will be the president, apparently even at the cost of all future attempts at national elections.
    An interesting perspective, and one I have considered, so thank you for bringing it up.

It's almost like you can correlate what happens at a societal level to what happens at a micro parenting family level.

Think of two kids, one who capitulates disgustedly, and one who throws incessant tantrums when they don't get what they want. Sometimes, some parents will alienate the one to satisfying the other, just to avoid an embarrassing fit in the walmart chip isle: Doritos! No, Cheetos! No, Doritos! No, Cheetos! Parent - Can we please just get Cheetos? Ugh, fine.

It's all a matter of picking your battles, though sometimes you do just need to whoop the obnoxious one's ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Voter fraud is not new. It used to be worse.
    Yeah, I'm not so sure it did used to be worse the way the numbers came out.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't think any of the civil war scenarios we are looking at this probably coming to will go this smoothly, including this one. They are a minority, but there are still vets who are on the antifa side. There are Antifa who are training with firearms. They will quickly turn areas all over this country into what we had to deal with in Iraq and Afghanistan. Lots of little "presents" left around for soldiers or innocent people to find. Antifa will consider either of those two an enemy. Their tactics are fucking stupid now, but when they start losing in a real fight, they will turn into guerillas and we'll have domestic terrorism basically forever. They will go from bashing people with pipes hidden in their sleeves to pipe bombs.
    I don't buy this on any grand scale. Most will fold almost immediately and while there may be a small percentage that turn to domestic terrorism, that is unavoidable anyway. You think that they are going to genuinely just let half the country peacefully coexist? There is already plenty of talk about how they plan to deal with anyone who supported Trump. And that's not to mention other crimes, like being white or masculine or successful.

They will almost certainly be doing it Biden presidency, but in larger numbers. They will likely have official help too. Just look how mayor have totally let people go without charges so far.

Then there's the folks who wind up not having enough patience with the Sniffer and the Sucker who start things up 6 month in and turn on the folks who are not Red enough.

There's going to be more violence. Facing these fucks sooner than latter is certainly the better option in my opinion.

Do you really not understand that I wasn't talking about me and you? Do you realize that when I say "me and you" I'm not talking about just Me and You? You're like a bad dog, George -- you'll bite anybody.
    How am I attacking you?

I didn't see it as you talking about us, but I don't see what the lemmings you brought up have to do with us or the many like us who would fight if actually faced with these pussies who riot.

The masked joggers are red shirts. They're NPCs. They don't factor in, except as spectators.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    ...she is a real person and doesn't need the harassment brought on from posts like this...
    Are you suggesting that people on this forum might believe a story about a nurse dying from a vaccine, then decide they must attempt to harass a person they believe to be dead?

Get out the ouija board boys! We can't let her get away from us that easy!

..George correctly points out that this time things would be different. Entirely different.
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    There will be battles. We will not put up with extended domestic terrorism. This scenario played out 100 years ago. The Proud Boys will begin attracting funding to actively counter the Antifa terrorists. They will hire very capable individuals to counter Antifa.

On that note, if you are looking for a passive or anonymous way to support our President and the Republic, consider financially sponsoring a veteran or donating to young activists who want to participate in a loud and raucous protest against the theft of the election. Many of our protesters would be much more vocal and capable if they didn't have to worry about travel costs or being unable to afford rent and food. Protesters at risk of losing their jobs for political wrong-think are less likely to stand up and be heard. If they know they have something to fall back on, they will be much more vocal and effective.

Vaccine side effects report: 05-COVID-CLARK.pdf

The definition they give of "health impact event" is: "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required healthcare from doctor or healthcare professional"