starting strength gym
Page 942 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 442842892932940941942943944952992104214421942 ... LastLast
Results 9,411 to 9,420 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Are you inferring that even with a Republican Federal Government that there were closet Democrats that are blue on the inside and red on the outside and have been white anting the Trump government and previous conservative governments from the inside?
    I'm saying elephants and donkeys alike have been guilty of shitting on the eagle over the past few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Definitely a study applied here way beyond its purpose, but these are the studies of masks and O2 that we have. There are probably a few more out there.
    Just to reiterate: your link (not me) suggests that chronic mask wearing during daily activities is a clinically-significant risk to public health, as indicated by objective, statistically-significant physiological responses. Why are you concerned with O2 and RPE?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'm saying elephants and donkeys alike have been guilty of shitting on the eagle over the past few decades.
    That's a lot of poop to shovel.

The Donkey is an Ass. "An ass, having put on the lion's skin, turned about in the forest, and amused himself by frightening all the foolish animals he met in his wanderings",

Looks like you folk(s) need a third political party.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    At this point, it's my home gym where I'm still able to convince myself that I am a Man and not a slave. I have to believe that's going to change for all of us.
    Yes, I agree, training and routine are vital for all times, especially in these trying times!

An interesting discussion with Jason Fyk, the one man who has taken on Facebook about Section 230 and brought it all the way to the SCOTUS!
    Dark To Light: Section 230 & The Biden Transition - UncoverDC

Section 230 — “A” Decision That Could Change “The” Social Media World | by Jason M Fyk | Medium

hopefully, he will have success soon and maybe some of our free speech will be restored.

LinWood:
    When the Communists/Globalists/DeepState try to sneak provision in funding bill nullifying @realDonaldTrump power to invoke the Insurrection Act, you know they are planning an insurrection.

Steady. Be prepared. Pray.

"In 5593 page stimulus bill is a provision that would nullify president Trumps power to invoke the insurection act."

@linwood - linwood - When the Communists/Globalists/DeepState try to...

Kraken-Wood:
    CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS STAB TRUMP IN THE BACK? – OMNIBUS STIMULUS BILL SEVERLY CURTAILS PRESIDENTIAL USE OF INSURRECTION ACT https://image-cdn.parler.com/U/N/UNoD7TTPbb.png, Kraken Wood 2020

@KrakenWood - KrakenWood - CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS STAB TRUMP IN THE BACK?...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    A month ago there was a study from Colorado saying the closure of bars, restaurants and gyms saved the people of that state from the corona doom. It was quoted all over the world as proof of government righteousness in 2020. I think the greatest sin we can attribute to “scientists” is the fact that events have forced a not insignificant number of us to go through their semi literate peer reviewed bullshit.

Wait until you guys look at the evidence on whether surgical masks reduce infection rates in actual surgery. You’ll be demanding your surgeons not wear masks when you go under the knife!
    Nope, since we have been tragically forced to dig through the medical peer reviewed literature, we have been made aware of studies pertaining to how successful masks are at preventing disease transmission in clinical settings. Who cares? The mask is here, it probably doesn't do any harm outside of clinical settings, but we can't really know this, can we? The hypothesis had never been tested on the population at large until now. I expect clinical and non-clinical experts will have a large pool of subjects on WHOM to test these hypotheses in the next 20 to 40 years of general mask wearing. I won't be reading that gibberish myself, well not until we get the next viral crisis of course.

Twitter suspended the account of Jewish Doctor Zev Zelenko after he suggested people don't need take vaccine for a virus with 99.99% survival rate | Tech News | Startups News

Senator Ron Johnson
    @SenRonJohnson
    It is outrageous that @Twitter has suspended the account of Dr. Zelenko @zev_dr, a man who has devoted his life to saving other people’s lives.

How many #Covid_19 patients has “Dr.” Dorsey @jack treated?

How many lives will be lost because of his censorship?

https://twitter.com/SenRonJohnson/st...708259330?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Just to reiterate: your link (not me) suggests that chronic mask wearing during daily activities is a clinically-significant risk to public health, as indicated by objective, statistically-significant physiological responses. Why are you concerned with O2 and RPE?
    you don't use a hyphen when the putative compound adjective is comprised of an adverb and an adjective, Shiva

Has anybody else wondered why the cheap antibody tests aren't being used to screen people applying for vaccine protection? If 1/6 have immunity, acquired or otherwise, shouldn't we be telling them to come back in 8 weeks so as not to waste precious, scarce doses for the deadly virus?

Even if you assume that immunity fades in a few months (this is still unconfirmed), the fact that the technocrats haven't adopted this policy that would undeniably save thousands of lives over the next few months assuming the validity of the death stats they've been reporting lends credence to the idea that there are prominent theatrical elements to this COVID-19 phenomenon

starting strength coach development program

Wait until you guys look at the evidence on whether surgical masks reduce infection rates in actual surgery. You’ll be demanding your surgeons not wear masks when you go under the knife!
    So, just because there exist medical practices based on shitty data, we should also accept new practices which are based on shitty, or even non existent data?