starting strength gym
Page 956 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469549559569579589661006105614561956 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    What I don't know or understand.... I get rona on a Monday and am asymptomatic on Monday & Tuesday. Then by Wednesday, I start feeling shitty. Can I not transmit M & T, but CAN on Wednesday?
    In this video, they’re explaining why the quarantine reduction went from 14 to 10 days. The important part is the graph they’re looking at at 1:35 into the video. It shows typical viral shed since days of infection. Interesting.

Ct Values: How They Should be Assessed for SARS CoV 2 (COVID 19 PCR Testing vs. Rapid Antigen Tests) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    To be contagious, you have to be shedding live virus. Do healthy people shed live virus? How?
    The thing that baffles me is, why do we still even need to explain things like this?

I don't know the answer to any of those questions. I was asking bc I have no GD clue who to trust or where to go for actual guidance.

(Had a family member test positive yesterday. I saw her Christmas day. So now, I've got to decide how I will proceed.)

Right now, the guidance is to quarantine for 7-10 days.......... (assuming asymptomatic)

To be contagious, you have to be shedding live virus. Do healthy people shed live virus? How?

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    (Had a family member test positive yesterday. I saw her Christmas day. So now, I've got to decide how I will proceed.)

Right now, the guidance is to quarantine for 7-10 days.......... (assuming asymptomatic)
    How have you dealt with the flu in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by MCheekCPA View Post
    I believe the Nashville Bomb was done because dude wanted to die...
    You think this was his only motivation?

Over here they are detecting CV-19 leftovers in the sewer water from cities and various suburbs so they say, but how do you find a few molecules of a particular virus among all the other contaminants in sewage water? I would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    All manner of crazy rumors on the RV explosions are circulating. Even a link to QAnon. The worst thing is you can't trust the MSM or the Feds to tell a true or factual story. It leaves you not knowing what to believe.

Was the guy in the RV another Lee Harvey Oswald? This is the state we have been reduced to from all the distrust ginned up by the last several years.
    All part of the softening up process perhaps, keep you folk(s) on edge. Just when you thought it was safe to go outside again, wham! All about demoralizing and destroying the will and intimidate an enemy. Fear is a great motivation tool.

You think this was his only motivation?
    I believe an acquaintance told the press that he was into the 5g conspiracy theories. Seems like a plausible reason to bomb at&t

Miro, this is fucking gibberish. Nonsense. "Turns molecules into plasma." Comic book shit from the 1960s. Be skeptical of this website from now on. Furthermore, the missile theory has come under review:

Nashville ‘RV missile strike’ video debunked by deplorable AT&T employee… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Miro, this is fucking gibberish. Nonsense. "Turns molecules into plasma." Comic book shit from the 1960s. Be skeptical of this website from now on.

]
    Directed Energy is something I know a fair bit about.

Is it better than, worse than, or same as MSM Covid reporting? I’m still considering this (really).

starting strength coach development program
    Miro, this is fucking gibberish. Nonsense. "Turns molecules into plasma." Comic book shit from the 1960s. Be skeptical of this website from now on. Furthermore, the missile theory has come under review:

Nashville ‘RV missile strike’ video debunked by deplorable AT&T employee… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Seems like I better stick to CFP, Gateway Pundit and the conservative Treehouse, then.

But I do wonder about the gray and white photos that show the skyline with the supposed missile trail. Is that doctored, too?