starting strength gym
Page 958 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4588589089489569579589599609681008105814581958 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You already knew about the vaccine card. That policy was formulated about 8 seconds after the idea of the vaccine was uttered.
    I am pretty sure the idea was created well before the idea of the vaccine.

The events of 2020 were not by chance.

Ivor Cummins
    Sweden monthly deaths per million Jan 1851- July 2020 (Swedish government)

https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/statu...269432834?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Why can't these cunts just fuck off and leave us alone!!!
    If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport - CNN
    As inconvenient as it may appear and now encroaching government interference with your unalienable rights under the constitution (something that I don't have benefit of) I had various international certificates of vaccinations when I was traveling back and forth to India back in the 80's. I did not need them to board the plane from here, but if an epidemic broke out where I was and I was in some primitive places over there I needed those certificates to get back into Australia otherwise I would have been quarantined. In those days it was Cholera and Typhoid and Hep B. Also there was Tuberculosis a highly infectious disease. As time passed most of those diseases were brought under control and certificates were no longer required, but now we are back with CV-19 whether it is as bad as they say I don't know, from what I have heard it mostly is dangerous to a small part of the population who are old and have already comprised health problems. It is something we have to get use to like being breath tested when I drive (even though I don't drink, well I use to, but I was a bad drunk) and line with all the rest, even though I can drive where I like, but if I meet a RBT unit I have to get tested, no choice.

When I was working we had random drug and alcohol testing, we had random safety audits, three breaches and your job was gone, even though I was free, I was not free to do everything, but to keep my job I complied, that is how it is. I don't like it any more than you do.

Headline: BRAND NEW VIDEO — Nashville releases officer bodycam from blast zone…

BRAND NEW VIDEO — Nashville releases officer bodycam from blast zone… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

CFP comment:
    The blast comes at 3:48

At 2:38 cop says ‘it is right next to building that houses all the hard-lines for southeastern USA.’
    An user comments
    post script;
    no jokes;
    observations
    no conclusion

@3:04 turns onto 5th per his comms
    @3:22 note to officers right plywood window covering__________ intact
    @3:28 turns to right, body cam captures intact plywood window covering

@3:36 – “415 we do not need fire on stand by at this time”
    @3:53 blast

@3:54 plywood blown loose from concusion
    @4:10-12 plywood blown loose from concusion
    @4:11 “fire and medical, signal 10”

@4:57 blast debris on fifth

----------

@11:57 basement window opposite side from blast
    (N(?) side of building, South side 2nd ave)
    below grade switch gear vault on 2nd looks to be affected by blast
    (switch gear below sidewalk grating on 2nd)
    blast concusion could have travelled through utility service chase into basment
    exiting through basement window
    and other windows
    While I couldn't see it in the video, it was noted before that there was no crater of any kind at ground zero. It stands to reason that this was not a conventional explosion, right? There's talk about a "directed energy weapon", but from a cursory internet research that kind of technology is, at best, experimental. But who really knows?

With all the background info I have seen about the Nashville explosion, specifically the affected AT&T facility, there's a good chance it's connected to the Georgia Senate elections.

Is this even legal?

Ep104 - Vitamin D and Viral Special with Dr. David Grimes et al - Vital Viewing! - YouTube

This may well be the most important video of 2020. Certainly the top three.

NPR has been all over this the last months. Most of the spokesho's they interviewed cited the historical precedent for other infectious diseases in the past where such documentation was required by nations for travel and border crossings.

But can you imagine the squealing and outrage if this had been mandated in the 80's when AIDS was the scare du jour?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    But can you imagine the squealing and outrage if this had been mandated in the 80's when AIDS was the scare du jour?
    Amazing that Dr. Fauci didn't think of this at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Amazing that Dr. Fauci didn't think of this at the time.
    His “recommendations” at the time were actually almost this stupid. Everything except what actually worked, because saying so was politically incorrect.

This man knew: Kary Mullis: PCR Test Inventor Calls Dr Fauci A FRAUD!!! - YouTube

I remember that clearly. The man would be starving to death had competence ever been a criterion for holding his job.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    As inconvenient as it may appear and now encroaching government interference with your unalienable rights under the constitution (something that I don't have benefit of) I had various international certificates of vaccinations when I was traveling back and forth to India back in the 80's. I did not need them to board the plane from here, but if an epidemic broke out where I was and I was in some primitive places over there I needed those certificates to get back into Australia otherwise I would have been quarantined. In those days it was Cholera and Typhoid and Hep B. Also there was Tuberculosis a highly infectious disease. As time passed most of those diseases were brought under control and certificates were no longer required, but now we are back with CV-19 whether it is as bad as they say I don't know, from what I have heard it mostly is dangerous to a small part of the population who are old and have already comprised health problems. It is something we have to get use to like being breath tested when I drive (even though I don't drink, well I use to, but I was a bad drunk) and line with all the rest, even though I can drive where I like, but if I meet a RBT unit I have to get tested, no choice.

When I was working we had random drug and alcohol testing, we had random safety audits, three breaches and your job was gone, even though I was free, I was not free to do everything, but to keep my job I complied, that is how it is. I don't like it any more than you do.
    Those measures you had to contend with traveling internationally were actually sensible and designed to keep diseases breaking out in another country from being carried out to other countries. COVID-19 is not just happening in one country, China saw to that quite well. It's fucking everywhere. If I fly from New York to Florida and back, I am not introducing a horrible new disease from one location to the other. COVID-19 is spreading in both of those places. This "just get used to it" attitude is just how freedoms slip away forever.