starting strength gym
Page 959 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4598599099499579589599609619691009105914591959 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Why can't these cunts just fuck off and leave us alone!!!
    If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport - CNN
    "Why" doesn't really have much to do with this. It is a naturally occuring process in a capitalistic model, which cannot exist without at least one of the cornerstone drive factors: war, slavery or excess mortality. First two options dried out. Which leaves the third one, which historically is most commonly achieved through high unemployment rate. So everything you see today is not sue random stupidity. It has cold political and economic logic behind it. So, just sit back, relax and try to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How have you dealt with the flu in the past?

You think this was his only motivation?
    Who knows? Unfortunately we can't ask the dude... I believe conspiracy theorists are coming up with all sorts of reasons for it. I heard somewhere that the guy was essentially a hermit and was recently diagnosed with cancer. He might've just wanted to go out with a "Bang"! What are your thoughts Rip?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Those measures you had to contend with traveling internationally were actually sensible and designed to keep diseases breaking out in another country from being carried out to other countries. COVID-19 is not just happening in one country, China saw to that quite well. It's fucking everywhere. If I fly from New York to Florida and back, I am not introducing a horrible new disease from one location to the other. COVID-19 is spreading in both of those places. This "just get used to it" attitude is just how freedoms slip away forever.
    Yes I understand, however even though your are traveling domestically, here in Australia for example each state now has its own rules to enter or depart, each has become a kind of independent state and state boarders that once could be crossed without hindrance are now just as an international boarder with check points and boarder passes required to enter, some states such as WA have not seen a domestic case of CV-19 for over 250 days so they have imposed boarder controls to keep other Australians out if and out break occurs, we are foreigners in our own country, so in the US have you got internal boarder controls in place? What do you propose to combat this this?

Amazing that Dr. Fauci didn't think of this at the time.
    Considering Aids almost exclusively affected his demographic................

Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    Is this even legal?
    Barely. Honestly, it seems like your standard hype, but it might see some operation for a short while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    NPR has been all over this the last months. Most of the spokesho's they interviewed cited the historical precedent for other infectious diseases in the past where such documentation was required by nations for travel and border crossings.

But can you imagine the squealing and outrage if this had been mandated in the 80's when AIDS was the scare du jour?
    Amazing that Dr. Fauci didn't think of this at the time.
    USA lifted entry ban for HIV in 2009. A number of countries still have a ban of some type in place.

Obama Lifts Ban On U.S. Entry Of HIV-Positive Foreigners : The Two-Way : NPR

Quote Originally Posted by bwaargh View Post
    "Why" doesn't really have much to do with this. It is a naturally occuring process in a capitalistic model, which cannot exist without at least one of the cornerstone drive factors: war, slavery or excess mortality. First two options dried out. Which leaves the third one, which historically is most commonly achieved through high unemployment rate. So everything you see today is not sue random stupidity. It has cold political and economic logic behind it. So, just sit back, relax and try to enjoy it.
    Can you explain this Marxist gibberish? Make it good, or you're just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by MCheekCPA View Post
    Who knows? Unfortunately we can't ask the dude... I believe conspiracy theorists are coming up with all sorts of reasons for it. I heard somewhere that the guy was essentially a hermit and was recently diagnosed with cancer. He might've just wanted to go out with a "Bang"! What are your thoughts Rip?
    You said that he just wanted to die. That's easy -- bang goes the pistol. This was the hard way. I don't know, except that it was not a Death Ray from Outer Space.

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    USA lifted entry ban for HIV in 2009. A number of countries still have a ban of some type in place.
    So we were practicing Racism/Homophobia until 2009. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Yes I understand, however even though your are traveling domestically, here in Australia for example each state now has its own rules to enter or depart, each has become a kind of independent state and state boarders that once could be crossed without hindrance are now just as an international boarder with check points and boarder passes required to enter, some states such as WA have not seen a domestic case of CV-19 for over 250 days so they have imposed boarder controls to keep other Australians out if and out break occurs, we are foreigners in our own country, so in the US have you got internal boarder controls in place? What do you propose to combat this this?
    Yeah, but Australian states are running a zero Covid policy, which will be really funny to observe once summer is over. You can't really fight a zero Covid policy, it is the ultimate type of Covid madness. The "scientists" are constantly trying to goad Europe into going for zero covid, but nobody is listening. I don't know what to tell you man, let's hope it will go away. Your other option is a coup or targeted assassinations.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Your other option is a coup or targeted assassinations.
    You have to make them afraid, just like they have you.