starting strength gym
Page 960 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4608609109509589599609619629701010106014601960 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    USA lifted entry ban for HIV in 2009. A number of countries still have a ban of some type in place.
    HIV/AIDS was a death sentence in the decades prior. While you can’t directly compare that disease to COVID , it is interesting that we didn’t wear masks or force quarantine for the healthy or the sick. Nor did we make condom laws. We didn’t take children out of school and knowingly ruin people’s livelihoods. In fact quite the opposite. We educated people and America rose above and beyond in compassion and generosity as she always does.

People understood the risk then. Why is it incomprehensible now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You have to make them afraid, just like they have you.
    They think they're our masters, and too many citizens seem to agree. It would certainly help if they had some skin in the game when they're deciding whether to attack our freedom and autonomy. One day of this nonsense was too much, but the evidence of their errors in judgment and hypocritical actions has accreted for months, yet they persist. If evidence and reason are not enough to convince these fools to correct their course, a sledgehammer may be called for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, but Australian states are running a zero Covid policy, which will be really funny to observe once summer is over. You can't really fight a zero Covid policy, it is the ultimate type of Covid madness. The "scientists" are constantly trying to goad Europe into going for zero covid, but nobody is listening. I don't know what to tell you man, let's hope it will go away. Your other option is a coup or targeted assassinations.
    I think they prefer to call it "flattening the curve". A "coup"? With what? Boomerangs?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Yes I understand, however even though your are traveling domestically, here in Australia for example each state now has its own rules to enter or depart, each has become a kind of independent state and state boarders that once could be crossed without hindrance are now just as an international boarder with check points and boarder passes required to enter, some states such as WA have not seen a domestic case of CV-19 for over 250 days so they have imposed boarder controls to keep other Australians out if and out break occurs, we are foreigners in our own country, so in the US have you got internal boarder controls in place? What do you propose to combat this this?
    No, we don't. And that's just fine by me. COVID is everywhere. The genie is out of the bottle, the toothpaste is out of the tube. Just because an area doesn't have "cases" doesn't mean no one's getting it. Many people get it and don't even see a doctor or get tested. November 2019 was the time to be doing quarantines to keep this thing from spreading. China decided to let it permeate instead to make sure it was everyone's problem and not just theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    No, we don't. And that's just fine by me. COVID is everywhere. The genie is out of the bottle, the toothpaste is out of the tube. Just because an area doesn't have "cases" doesn't mean no one's getting it. Many people get it and don't even see a doctor or get tested. November 2019 was the time to be doing quarantines to keep this thing from spreading.
    I would agree, except that the thing doesn't really kill anybody that the flu wouldn't kill too. Except that flu kills kids and this doesn't. But we've agreed to pretend.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    China decided to let it permeate instead to make sure it was everyone's problem and not just theirs.
    And we still buy their junk!

You have to make them afraid, just like they have you.
    Yep and they are doing a very good job, an adaption of the "Weltanschauungskrieg" technique. Not sure if you can reverse it.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I think they prefer to call it "flattening the curve". A "coup"? With what? Boomerangs?
    OK, don't laugh... I realise Australian gun ownership is a drop in the ocean compared with the US, but we do have more than a few pointy sticks here. I own a 'gun', if a 12 gauge 'over and under' shotgun counts. I know a fair few people who own more than a couple.

Not that our sheepish population would ever rise up and eat our rich. Pity.

Can you explain this Marxist gibberish? Make it good, or you're just a troll.
    Trolling is saying things like "marxist gibberish". I was, albeit over-simplistically, explaining a fundamental principle of the socioeconomic paradigm we happen to live in. It happens everytime the market falls into positive feedback loop (google any major crysis in the last 100 years). The rising panic created opportunity for people with exsessive resources and low moral principles to use it to their benefit. Big pharma saw an opportunity to make money, politicians to get more power, dopctors and scientists - respect, internet camwhores - fame, and so on. And the more they got out of it, the more resources they had to inflate it further. This bubble will continue to grow until it explodes, leaving the people who didn't "fit into the market" dealing with consequences. Many will die, freeing up the resources that will be used to boost the economy and start a new cycle. Middle class will get thinner, and the gap between the upper and lower class will increase even more. It's all very basic principles of capitalism, which they should have taught you in school. America doesn't have the rest of the world to bail it out anymore, so it has to eventually turn on itself. Welcome to the new world order).

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Ep104 - Vitamin D and Viral Special with Dr. David Grimes et al - Vital Viewing! - YouTube

This may well be the most important video of 2020. Certainly the top three.
    I did have a chance to watch this and it was pretty interesting. I certainly enjoyed their enormous distaste for Bill and Melinda Gates.

I already supplement with 5,000 IU daily so I’m not sure about single 100,000 in doses — not even sure to find the product they mentioned in the US.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    His “recommendations” at the time were actually almost this stupid. Everything except what actually worked, because saying so was politically incorrect.

This man knew: Kary Mullis: PCR Test Inventor Calls Dr Fauci A FRAUD!!! - YouTube
    If I recall correctly, wasn’t Faucci one of the most ardent defenders and pushers of AZT for treating AIDS patients — despite the fact AZT was notoriously toxic and failed as a cancer treatment for this reason. Far too many AIDS patients died prematurely from being given AZT. But hey, Faucci’s a hero after all.