starting strength gym
Page 966 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4668669169569649659669679689761016106614661966 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    States that were hotspots just a few weeks ago, states like Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, and even Colorado, now appear to be leveling off with cases almost in unison. None of those states had uniform restrictions in place, yet they all appear to be doing the same thing at the same time.
    It’s weird. It’s almost like these places are achieving, dare I say it, herd immunity, with no human intervention required.

Of course, that would be unprecedented in the multi-thousand-year history of human and virus interaction, so it must be something else, like a data collection or reporting error or similar.

Wanted to share my experience this evening taking my kids to get the rapid test. We have several family members who have both tested positive and have had some symptoms (nothing major). We're trying to juggle how to have the kids return to school next week. Okay....

Nurse comes in to take nose swab test. They take two per kid. Rapid & PCR. If Rapid comes back negative, the send the second sample for PCR results. But if it comes back positive, they do not. I found this very interesting, so I ask the nurse (who had a smoker's voice....)

Me: So, it comes back negative, it gets sent away, but positive it doesn't?

Nurse: correct

Me: why is that? What if it's a false positive? Why doesn't the sample get retested?

Nurse: }blank stare{

Me: it gets retested if it's negative...just curious why the opposite doesn't happen....

Nurse: }continued blank stare, nearly stammering{
    Nurse: Well, just because. They retest. (she says this frustrated at me, and stammering....exasperated at me that I have the audacity to ask such a question)

Me: (sensing her annoyance...) Okay, I mean I'm just curious.

She walks out, I give her a double bird...kids got a kick out of that. I've never done that before in front of them.......

They both tested negative, which "is 80% accurate" according to the PA who came in 10 minutes later to give us the results (different lady than the puzzled nurse above). PA says: "now, technically, they need to continue to be quarantined until the results of the PCR come back negative, should be ~3 days". If we didn't have our masks on, I wonder though, if I would have been able to sense a wink wink around her comment. I just sensed that she knew.

Lastly, I posted above how it's confusing...knowing when it's okay to do XYZ if you get exposed, etc. This is why people are confused. Check the picture out that was in the examination room....(hope it uploaded). People don't know what the hell to do, and when they are intentionally mislead, well, there you go.

I'm going to get tested tomorrow, and I'm going to assume it's going to come back negative. Then, I can justify getting to train tomorrow...negative AND asymptomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Being married, and even having a couple of kids means nothing in that regards. I had a project manager at a company I worked for who finally divorced his wife to go full time gay, but literally nobody with any kind of gaydar would have imagined him to be straight.

The US, contrary to the spin, is still fairly center-right and even more so when Dr. Fussy was just starting to rub the right shoulders and kiss the right asses in order to get a job as a fake scientist, so being a married straight guy was beneficial, if not necessary.

I mean Slick Willy was married to Hitlery. Does anyone actually think she did anything other than run a video camera for Bill's liaisons?

DC is full of deviants. It's almost a prerequisite to working there. But that's not the point. Just that Fussy is a self serving, lying piece of shit who deliberately misrepresents the data in order to serve his pet purposes.

Now let's see his stock portfolio and find out how his returns on PCR test and the new vaccine investments have gone.
    All excellent points, and I realize the beard effect of having a wife as a front. But as much as Fauci was despised by what we now call LGBTQ activists in the 80's over AIDS, if he was in fact gay, they'd have dug it up and outed him in a heart beat. Forcibly outing prominent gays was a blood sport that really gained traction back then for the "betterment of the movement."

Bannon has interesting thoughts on appointing special prosecutors. I wonder how Biden and Crew would counter that?

'This Is The Only Fight That Matters'—Steve Bannon on the 2020 Elections and China's Infiltration - YouTube

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is asked if he has taken the vaccine:

“I’m willing to take it but I’m not the priority... Granted I’m an elected official but whoop dee doo. At the end of the day, let’s focus on where the risk is.”

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...944170496?s=20

Apparently in the middle of a GA legislative hearing about election fraud they successfully connected ("hacked") into a Fulton County Dominion election machine via wifi connection that is not supposed to exist and now have two way communication in and out of it.

In the middle of the Senate runoff voting, real-time, with capability to change the data.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...55068137582592

Also, forensic paper and scanning machine expert Jovan Pulitzer testimony with timestamp on how he can detect numerous things about paper ballots
    ? LIVE: Georgia State Senate Holds Meeting on 2020 Election Fraud 12/30/20 - YouTube

This is pretty funny. Can it be made to matter to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The current refutation is essentially "he just said it but didn't show it", which is true. But it should be an easy matter of getting the guy to show proof of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Also, forensic paper and scanning machine expert Jovan Pulitzer testimony with timestamp on how he can detect numerous things about paper ballots
    ? LIVE: Georgia State Senate Holds Meeting on 2020 Election Fraud 12/30/20 - YouTube
    I am hearing that this committee actually passed a motion unanimously to audit the Fulton County absentee ballots using this guy's method. This could be interesting. Won't change the election, but if it turns anything significant up, it could start a lot of dominoes falling. That is of course assuming there isn't some further vote needed to make this happen that doesn't pass, or the people doing the audit end up corrupt or incompetent.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Orange man bad syndrome is real.