starting strength gym
Page 967 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4678679179579659669679689699771017106714671967 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)

Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine

All Major Western Media Outlets Take "Private Dinners", "Sponsored Trips" From Chinese Communist Propaganda Front

All Major Western Media Outlets Take "Private Dinners", "Sponsored Trips" From Chinese Communist Propaganda Front | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Apparently in the middle of a GA legislative hearing about election fraud they successfully connected ("hacked") into a Fulton County Dominion election machine via wifi connection that is not supposed to exist and now have two way communication in and out of it.

In the middle of the Senate runoff voting, real-time, with capability to change the data.
    I saw this. If it had been me, I would have said, “while we were in there, we changed about 30,000 votes. I won’t say which race, or for whom. See if you can find them!”

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    I am reading Stalin by Steven Kotkin. Covers his birth until 1929. The second volume covers 1929 thru 1941.

But wow. Scary parallels of how ideologues can take power. Substitute WW1 in 1919 with COVID in 2020 and you have it. Hysteria, over reaction, zealotry, and of course. enemies of the people.
    Nope, never heard of that one, will put it on a to-read list. My point was that the trash-Marxism of today cannot in any reasonable way be extracted from either of the works in Marx's magnum opus - the three volumes of The Capital of Theories of Surplus Value. It rests solely on The Communist Manifesto and interpretations by subsequent writers. This has been going on for some time, decades now. I understand this, The Capital is about 2000 pages of normal print, maybe even more than that, and who's really go to time to read and try to understand anything written in two hundred pages? Since I have personally made this effort, in order to "know the enemy", I find the typical "Marxist" drivel one can find on forums hugely entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is pretty funny. Can it be made to matter to anyone?
    Are we not well off of the Reservation of no one giving a damn about evidence, due process or any semblance integrity from journalists and government?

If the SCOTUS won't hear a case between 40+ states and the incumbent, then how do we expect anything other than the continual decline into open physical conflict?

Found this version of the John Hopkins report on Kraken Wood 2020
    https://archive.is/DJdin#selection-1441.0-1441.260
    Briggs already posted it before, his version was without the graphs. this appears to be the full version with the graphs.

88-year-old dies hours after COVID vaccination in second such incident - The Jerusalem Post
    "An 88-year-old Israeli died just hours after receiving the coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday, a day after a 75-year-old Israeli died due to a heart attack also shortly after receiving the vaccine.
    In both cases, medical professionals do not believe that the deaths were connected to the vaccines. Hadassah University Medical Center explained that the 88-year-old suffered from complicated and severe background illnesses.
    The 75-year-old man who died on Monday also had preexisting conditions and had suffered from heart attacks in the past, according to the Health Ministry."

It's kind of funny how all of a sudden they are using all of our arguments to justify the deaths.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Sound familiar? It does appear to be a global phenomenon.

Doctor responds to Likud seat being saved for former Health Ministry Director - Inside Israel - Israel National News

"Dr. Rochberger wrote: "As early as the end of March, I wrote the Health Ministry a letter (unanswered), entitled: Calling for the dismissal of Health Ministry Director Mr. Moshe Bar Simantov, who never treated a patient in his life, and yet led the health care system in Israel with an irrational policy of harsh lockdowns and draconian restrictions that destroyed the economy, education, culture, and tourism in the State of Israel, and collapsed the lives of millions of Israelis."

He continued: "He did all this with opacity and without a shred of compassion for the victims of his policies, and most importantly - while stubbornly refusing to pay attention to any other policy of focusing all resources and efforts on protecting the at-risk population only.

"His cruel policy not only caused unimaginable suffering to millions of Israelis, but mainly increased the morbidity and mortality of the at-risk population, which did not and still does not receive the proper protection.

"But even then, after sending the letter, I learned from a reliable source in the Health Ministry: It is not Mr. Simantov who is leading this cruel policy, but the Prime Minister himself, who is blocking other opinions, such as mine.

"Simantov is nothing but a tool in his hands and serves only as his faithful servant to advance this cruel policy. When his fateful service ended he was even promised a mysterious future political reward. Now, the time of payment has arrived.

"'A man is known by the company he keeps.' "

Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    Many of the “anti-mask” (in quotes because it’s not really as simple as pro- or anti-) people on this thread are pretty reasonable. When I talk about virtue signaling, I’m really thinking of the people who go to Costco, without a mask but knowing the mask is going to be an issue, all geared up to make a point, and have their tirade prepped in advance. I have no patience for people who go to someone else’s place of business for the purpose of grandstanding. If you don’t want to wear a mask but need something at a CVS that requires one, ask someone to run the errand for you, or call the store and have them bring it out. Don’t scream in my ear while I’m trying to fill a prescription and go home.
    This is utter BS and you know it.

Nobody is screaming in your ear unless you're the Karen that is yelling at them while trying to find the number for the Gestapo on your phone because the person without a mask is literally a murderer....which is an apt reason to have a defense for your actions prepped. Even if it's just "mind you business" or "fuck you".

And it isn't a bunch of businesses asking, or even demanding, that I respect their private property and live by the "my house/my rules" standard. No. They are, almost without exception hiding behind BS mandates because they don't have the balls to just say "my house/my rules".

I have no real problems beyond the tendency to roll my eyes to put on a mask when I go to my local Chinese take out place because they just have a sign that says "Please wear a mask" on the door. I'm good friends with the bar owner of my regular watering hole and told him in April that if he wanted me to wear a mask I'd do it because it is his place, but otherwise I was not going to comply. I wound up not wearing a mask there.

But places like Walmart and CVS both have a bunch of nonsense that says they, like me, are just the poor victims of government bureaucracy and must therefore inform me of the BS mandates that I am completely not obligated to give the time of day to. So they get a "Thanks. I'm fine." on the couple of times someone has even questioned me about being maskless. The exception being early on when security at a particular Walmart. wanted to pick a fight and so I decided that they didn't need my business any more.

But, yes, being the 1 of 3 people out of over 200 in Walmart the week of Thanksgiving, and knowing that there are retards who think I am trying to kill their grandma, does tend to make me run scenarios and to be proactive in how I interact in those sort of places (I stay 6' from folks when possible so they can't bitch and I smile and say "hi" to everyone who makes eye contact.)

And a fun fact is that I have had both employees and customers in those sort of places make positives comments about me not wearing a mask even though they often were doing so themselves. It could simply be that I am so incredibly handsome, but I suspect that it is just nice to see a human face without the slightest trace of fear on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    All excellent points, and I realize the beard effect of having a wife as a front. But as much as Fauci was despised by what we now call LGBTQ activists in the 80's over AIDS, if he was in fact gay, they'd have dug it up and outed him in a heart beat. Forcibly outing prominent gays was a blood sport that really gained traction back then for the "betterment of the movement."
    I wasn't aware of him getting any flack over his handling of AIDS. But then again the 80's covered 7-17 for me, so the most political interest I had during most of that time was to call the White House in '84 or so to ask Reagan what his favorite jelly bean flavor was. After a couple of reconnections the last person I talked to claimed to be his personal secretary. Sadly, I cannot recall her answer nor did she put me through to Reagan.

I wonder if the Feds ever did a drive by after that/

https://twitter.com/HLAurora63/statu...17392944566272 [short video]

Now we not only have to wear masks, but have to wear the right masks with the right artwork.

Private property is an important concept, but apparently our bodies aren't private property. They don't get to have it both ways. The correct response is no mask at all. If they can't be reasonable, then we should resist in full.

Things will continue to escalate. Diety willing. (https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...70783448010752)

This is pretty funny. Can it be made to matter to anyone?

GA senate judiciary committee did vote for ballot audit of Fulton County after the testimony.

https://twitter.com/JovanHPulitzer/s...62532583759873

It could all be for show. I'll never believe them again no matter the results. That's the issue with obfuscating and lying: you can never trust anything they put out again. Clean house and reset. Method to be chosen by the People.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)

Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine
    No mention of Ivermectin in this article. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    88-year-old dies hours after COVID vaccination in second such incident - The Jerusalem Post
    "An 88-year-old Israeli died just hours after receiving the coronavirus vaccine on Tuesday, a day after a 75-year-old Israeli died due to a heart attack also shortly after receiving the vaccine.
    In both cases, medical professionals do not believe that the deaths were connected to the vaccines. Hadassah University Medical Center explained that the 88-year-old suffered from complicated and severe background illnesses.
    The 75-year-old man who died on Monday also had preexisting conditions and had suffered from heart attacks in the past, according to the Health Ministry."
    Then why did they vaccinate the guys?

No mention of Ivermectin in this article. Interesting.
    From that very article:

5. Ivermectin
    Ivermectin (IVM) is a broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent
    that has been shown to have anti-viral activity against a range
    of viruses including recently, SARS-CoV-2 (Heidary and Gharebaghi, 2020). This drug is well tolerated, has a high therapeutic
    index and proven safety profile with over 3.7 billion treatments,
    and has been used alone or combined with either doxycycline or
    azithromycin in early clinical studies of patients with COVID-19
    (Rahman et al., 2020). There are a number of randomized and
    prospective studies and all have shown efficacy in clinical outcomes at the time of this report (Alam et al., 2020; Chowdhury
    et al., 2020; Gorial et al., 2020; Khan et al., 2020; Nunez et al.,
    2020). Hence, it is reasonable in patients where HCQ cannot be
    used and favipiravir is not available, that IVM (200-600 mcg/kg
    [6-36 mg] single oral dose given daily or every other day for 2-
    3 administrations) could be the base of SMDT intended to reduce
    viral replication early in the course of COVID-19. However, uncertainty remains at this time concerning optimal dosing and schedule
    (Schmith et al., 2020). In the ICON study, IVM use in the hospital was associated with a 48% relative risk reduction in COVID-19
    mortality (Rajter et al., 2020). Currently, there are 36 randomized
    clinical trials of ivermectin alone or in combination for ambulatory
    and hospitalized patients listed on clinicaltrials.gov.
    C'mon Rip, I am sure you know how to use Ctrl-F.

starting strength coach development program
    I used it, returned 0/0. The internet broke. I'm glad it's discussed.

Now, on to the right-wing extremist conspiracy theories: Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown - YouTube

More right-wing conspiracy: Oregon Mayor Leads the Charge to Open Businesses on Jan 1

And more on Ivermectin: The evidence is in: Ivermectin prevents Covid-19 | Dhaka Tribune

If you disagree with this report, you are a Racist.