starting strength gym
Page 971 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 4718719219619699709719729739811021107114711971 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    In my view, this is the main thing that's missing from the perspective of those who've authored this board's preferred interpretation of the election results. That interpretation actually does have some strengths and is the product of a good deal of critical thinking, but it's there's a lack of willingness to empathize with the experts who have signed off, tacitly or otherwise, on the election results.

When some 19 y/o community college student (or 40 y/o investment banker for that matter) wanders into these forums and starts typing at Rip about how his life's work is wrong because "the studies show you have to do more volume" or something like that, Rip is sometimes inclined to grow indignant and dismissive. Certainly, he does not conduct himself as if he owes this guy a debate about exercise physiology just because he "disagrees" with PPfST. When people with technical knowledge of what would be required to carry out the vast conspiracy and/or stunning, paradigm-shifting feat of hacking needed to steal this election undetected analyze the evidence and say "no way", they shouldn't be blamed for having been dismissive towards clowns/media whores/grifters like Sydney Powell, who we know for sure now was lying about having "evidence" of any kind.
    Who joins a strength training message board simply to debate politics?

Moreover, who does so from a position of assumed philosophical superiority?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I'll never understand why people feel negatively about Amazon. I'm both a seller and buyer on Amazon and am quite happy with both.
    As a seller, I sell my products all over the US, which changes my market from a few hundred to many millions. I don't have to pay to list my products, I only pay if I sell and Amazon tells me what I'll pay before I sell. Where as at a craft show, I have to pay up front and if I don't sell anything, I don't get a refund.
    As a buyer, I like Amazon for it's solid customer support; one time I had a flawed product and the seller didn't answer my messages, Amazon stepped in without me asking, and gave me a full refund. No one makes anyone buy from Amazon, we buy from/through Amazon because it works.

On a side, my success with selling on Amazon and Etsy means I can live anywhere in the US and still do business. I've thought abut building a mobile forge and in between playing tourist, stop at road sides, work, and then ship the orders at the next post office.
    I hope it works out for you but, it sounds more like making a deal with the Devil. I guess it’s best to be successful but not too successful.

How Amazon Wins: By Steamrolling Rivals and Partners - WSJ

Maybe this is why many people hate Amazon with a passion. The Devil gets paid eventually. It sounds like you’ll know that Bezos is about to collect on your soul when Amazon accuses you of selling counterfeit goods and demands you provide proof of authenticity by disclosing your supply chain and cost structure to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's very hard to take seriously any person so willing to ignore facts and evidence he cannot find on CNN.
    …but doesn’t this mean that you’re having an awful lot of trouble taking Scalia, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett seriously, too…? As I said before, I don’t understand why you have so little faith in that bunch and the elite coterie of republican legal and political strategists that advised them on the strength of the evidence. Where did the betrayal come from? What happened? How did they all turn on him so suddenly, if the evidence was real and they could have just told the truth and kept him in power? You have to admit that this kind of stab in the back is totally unprecedented...

At least 12 GOP senators to challenge Biden's win - POLITICO

My friends, we will be betraying our party if we get excited about this. This is not an authentic defense of Trump; rather, it’s a cynical, craven public relations strategy engineered such that these senators benefit in the eyes of Trump’s base from the illusion of a valiant lost-cause struggle. They are trying to ingratiate themselves with you via posturing and symbolism so that they can continue to reap the political benefits of your loyalty without having to tangibly represent your interests. Ask yourselves: if they were serious about this, why didn’t they issue a statement 30 seconds after McConnell conceded the election that made it clear that the party is not united on this issue and that they would be seriously, bitterly contesting the transition to the extent of their capability??? Why did they wait until the bets had all been paid out, the people accepted Biden’s inevitability, and any momentum/popular support a resistance movement might have had was drained away?

…but doesn’t this mean that you’re having an awful lot of trouble taking Scalia, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett seriously, too…? As I said before, I don’t understand why you have so little faith in that bunch and the elite coterie of republican legal and political strategists that advised them on the strength of the evidence. Where did the betrayal come from? What happened? How did they all turn on him so suddenly, if the evidence was real and they could have just told the truth and kept him in power? You have to admit that this kind of stab in the back is totally unprecedented...
    Why do you leftist pieces of shit always assume that anyone who is not a fellow leftist piece of shit is a Republican? I've seen this for 40 years, and it must be something you learn in leftist-fuck school. Back into the corner for your leftist-fuck ass.

This sick man does want to walk in the way of his hero Hitler. It does appear he wants to finish the job on those defiant Chareidi Jews that are defying his inhumane dictums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I'll never understand why people feel negatively about Amazon. I'm both a seller and buyer on Amazon and am quite happy with both.
    As a seller, I sell my products all over the US, which changes my market from a few hundred to many millions. I don't have to pay to list my products, I only pay if I sell and Amazon tells me what I'll pay before I sell. Where as at a craft show, I have to pay up front and if I don't sell anything, I don't get a refund.
    As a buyer, I like Amazon for it's solid customer support; one time I had a flawed product and the seller didn't answer my messages, Amazon stepped in without me asking, and gave me a full refund. No one makes anyone buy from Amazon, we buy from/through Amazon because it works.

On a side, my success with selling on Amazon and Etsy means I can live anywhere in the US and still do business. I've thought abut building a mobile forge and in between playing tourist, stop at road sides, work, and then ship the orders at the next post office.
    It is not a free market when there is monopoly. Amazon may not have a monopoly yet, but we are clearly heading in that direction.

My friends, we will be betraying our party if we get excited about this. This is not an authentic defense of Trump; rather, it’s a cynical, craven public relations strategy engineered such that these senators benefit in the eyes of Trump’s base from the illusion of a valiant lost-cause struggle. They are trying to ingratiate themselves with you via posturing and symbolism so that they can continue to reap the political benefits of your loyalty without having to tangibly represent your interests. Ask yourselves: if they were serious about this, why didn’t they issue a statement 30 seconds after McConnell conceded the election that made it clear that the party is not united on this issue and that they would be seriously, bitterly contesting the transition to the extent of their capability??? Why did they wait until the bets had all been paid out, the people accepted Biden’s inevitability, and any momentum/popular support a resistance movement might have had was drained away?
    These sentences are amazing. Do they actually mean anything? I’m on the fence.

starting strength coach development program
    I wonder if there is a correlation between the date of this mandate and the subsequent state of corona and it's decline in florida.
    Cycle threshold data required in Florida, Lenexa lab won't release in KS - The Sentinel