starting strength gym
Page 982 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4828829329729809819829839849921032108214821982 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,820 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And do you all know why he said things like these? Because during that time period, Trump's only detailed economic policy was "the wall street guys? The hedge fund guys? They're getting away with murder, here. They're paper pushers and they're paying nothing, next to nothing in taxes. They're going to pay more taxes." (Trump says tax code is letting hedge funds '''get away with murder''' | Reuters)

That type of rhetoric terrifies men like Krugman. "Leave my patrons alone!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    If he sees it, the most likely outcome may be a cat-free UK.
    This might be good for the birds. I think British cats have conducted a bird genocide on a world record scale, like dozens of birds species there are on the verge of extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    What are you talking about? No one on Wall Street likes Krugman.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    Krugman is one of those "always wrong, never in doubt" people. Shortly after Trump's election he wrote "If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."
    Krugman is such a joke that Tom Woods co-hosted a weekly podcast for 5 years called Contra Krugman where they made fun of Krugman's weekly column. This podcast is the only reason I know "Krugman"; I'm a Tom Woods fan.

----
    I hope you guys have been following L Lin Wood's Twitter especially his middle of the night Jan 4th tweets. He laid out his insurance policy as well as details regarding the blackmail system that rules our politicians & leaders. He claims to have the blackmail files that he will only share with Donald Trump & Sidney Powell.

To me, the interesting part is....why hasn't Jack @ Twitter deleted Lin Wood's account? Or at least, these Jan 4 tweets? Is Jack himself a victim?

Those with any power who are NOT victims stick out like a sore thumb....and there are not many.

The people we've given authority to govern us are slaves. What does that make us?

According to a comment on CTH, a video was made of the election results that showed 135 million votes for Trump on election night. Six hours later he was down to 74 millions. It was uploaded on Dec 10 2020.

January 5th - 2021 Presidential Politics - Trump Administration Day #1447 - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge

Happy_Go_Lucky January 5, 2021 1:00 am

From UK: November 03, 2020 election night – Decision Desk HQ [Election Result Screen] shows 135M votes for Donald J. Trump @ 6:54 UK time. And watch what happened after 5-6 hours.
    Trump had 135 million votes
    In the video the DDHQ website showed Trump's 135M vs Biden's 65M, then jumps to six hours later, showing Trump's 74M vs Biden's 81M. It's pretty clear something doesn't add up. The turnout shrank from 200M to 155M. And given what we know about the voting machines algorithm cooking Trump's numbers to a fraction and transferring the difference to Biden, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Biden got less than 20M legal votes.

That's all on the assumption that the video is real. It looks real to me, but I'm no expert, so maybe someone with a background in video analysis or related could chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post

Krugman must be on contract with the NYTs to write op-Eds periodically (or some arrangement) . Typically, he regurgitates the same drivel. For example: “Trump is a poopy head, nana nana nana!”. Occasionally he makes an economic forecast which are always wrong.

Famously, he predicted the original Brexit vote would crash the markets. Unfortunately they went up. He also stated that the Trump election would crash the markets so badly that they would NEVER come back. NEVER. He actually asserted NEVER.

This was also wrong, but so ignorant that the NYTs pulled the article within 12hrs.

No, Krugman couldn’t care less about other’s rhetoric but we should care less about him. He is a proven fraud.

What is mildly worrisome is that a large majority of his readers gush over his every word. They actually thank him for his wisdom as they wet themselves in rapture. The illusion that the NYTs is the standard for journalism and has a highly intelligent audience, has been debunked for many decades.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...649390606?s=19

Ivor Cummins
    Hold on....Whitty says society will tolerate
    7-20k deaths from flu in winter. But we
    accepted 60,000 in 2017 without even a
    shrug from government.
    So are we proposing these measures should
    be reinstated in a bad flu year?

https://twitter.com/berniespofforth/...308491778?s=19

starting strength coach development program
    With everybody watching, they do it anyway.
    I hope that's part of the plan and they get caught in action. I can't believe the words that fall out of my keyboard, but we all need Trump to get rid of these motherfuckers who brought themselves in the position to rule the whole goddamn world. Atm he's the only person in politics I am able to trust in what he's saying. Let action follow your words, DT. Fuck'em all.