starting strength gym
Page 985 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759839849859869879951035108514851985 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Does your government know about this?
    Landowners are permitted to have firearms for eradication of feral animals on their properties, it is just us city folk are not permitted. Although if you belong to a gun club you are permitted to have a firearm, but only for gun club activities. I use to have a 7.62mm target rifle that I used on the army classification range, however after a mass shooting in Tasmania a few years ago the gun laws tightened up and a big gun buy back removed most legal firearms. Like I said before we do not have the protection of the 2nd amendment as you folks have so owning a firearm for personal use is now gone. I suspect though the 2nd amendment under a Biden Government will be put under pressure from various states in the US and New York will be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    It is necessary to "vaccinate" all British cats before life can return to normal.

Probably wouldn't be difficult to make it a reality.
    But even after we vaccinate them, I'm not sure I would feel safe, we should also give them mask mandates at least until 2023, fine them each a tuna can for every breach.

The uploads and live feeds are being censored on facebook and probably other channels as well. No coverage by any media. This is crazy shit.
    America, for the sake of the world and humanity as a whole The People must prevail!!!
    DC. Million Maga March Jan 5th 2021 - YouTube

They are shutting down peoples phone signals to censor live data sharing

Sorry, fellow lifters, about our Georgia Senate runoff "losses"!

For our Social Media 1A, Meaningful 2A, and Mask-free existence rights, it's probably....
    Game Over, yeeeeaaaaahhh!
    https://youtu.be/IsS_VMzY10I

Well, at least smthg on par with Obamacare in breadth and impact will be passed, unlike Trump who couldn't get a signature policy passed with two branches under his full control, since our Republic is essential two wolves (Red and Blue) and a lamb (we tax serf$ are the lamb) deciding on what's for dinner!

This dropped overnight: Whistleblower Interview

We'll see if this has legs. At least listen to the first 5 minutes before it's cleaned off the net.

More info here: CodeMonkey Twitter

tl;dnr: The whistleblower claims to have proof that Barack Obama & The Ministry of Italy Altered Voting systems via Private Military Contractors and satellites in space. Italian conservative leaders are working hard to shine the light on this.

I'll consider anything at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Can anyone help us understand why the possession of "body vest armor" in the State of New York should be either a misdemeanor or a felony?

https://legislation.nysenate.gov/pdf/bills/2021/A352
    Because it's New York.

Before I moved from NJ to PA in May 2019 I commuted daily into NYC for work. I've carried a pocket knife for years, and my EDC knife (a Kershaw Skyline if you're interested) would land me in jail in NYC because it's capable of being opened with one hand, meaning legally it's identical to a switchblade. BTW, the knife doesn't have to be designed to be opened one-handed, only that the cop who catches you with it manages to do so. Even by holding the blade and flipping the handle. There are people sitting in jail in NYC right for possessing a Swiss Army knife a cop managed to flip open, and only recently did the NY Supreme Court decide that the cop only got a limited number of attempts. Before that he could keep trying for as long as it took.

Now I often walk around with a Buck 110 in a belt holster and nobody gives a damn.

...and I thought Pence was going to get out alive. Damn, at the last minute he gets handed the worst job.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Landowners are permitted to have firearms for eradication of feral animals on their properties, it is just us city folk are not permitted. Although if you belong to a gun club you are permitted to have a firearm, but only for gun club activities.
    Fairly similar in Croatia, plus hunters are allowed gun licenses, no matter where they live. However as I said earlier, a huge bunch of people kept their firearms from the war 30 years ago.