starting strength gym
Page 989 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 4898899399799879889899909919991039108914891989 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Senator Loeffler: “When I arrived in Washington this morning, I fully intended to object to the certification of the electoral votes. However, the events that have transpired today have forced me to reconsider and I cannot now, in good conscience, object,” Loeffler said Wednesday night after Congress convened to finish the certification of the 2020 election.

Oh I see. Apparently protesting and murdering citizens somehow makes electoral votes more legitimate.

The Republican party would be toast if voting was actually still a thing, but the Uniparty now reigns.

I'm sorry but this country is over. The Constitution is nothing but an ancient piece of paper. You might still call it the USA but it isn't.

There is no opposition in the halls of power to the foreign-backed election fraud perpetrated against all of us.
    Sens. Hawley, Paul, Lee etc. have all decided to meekly look the other away.

The communist coup has succeeded.

Individual efforts are now unlikely to be effective in any amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    What the hell is going on over there
    Cui bono?

The symbol on that guy's hand is from a video game called Dishonored. Buffalo guy goes to those protests as a counter protester. There is a photo of him with a Qanon sign at an Arizona BLM protest. This "XRVision" firm is being paid too much, even if they're not being paid at all for this determination.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Phase 1 resistance measures are an important and highly necessary escalation.

Hmm, I don't know. Perhaps the next move could be secession? Texas could lead the way.

Why not start a new country where votes actually matter?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Go to bed. There's literally nothing else to be done right now.
    Such great advice on so many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The best day ever is what's going on over there. The American people have exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds. Today they get to be afraid of us instead of us afraid of them.
    I hate it but I don't think I could disagree more. This dumbass shit show looked like something the left came up with to put an end to ANY efforts the other side might make towards stopping Biden's swearing in. It was a bunch of LARPers, mostly in black block that I'm sure we'll no doubt be told was the best of the Trump crowd. Even though the Trump crowd consists of military and gun owners galore, we're supposed to believe these half assers were the most patriotic, passionate ones. And when they got in there they did what? Walk around and take pics and steal podiums? I've seen bridesmaids at Filene's with more organization and force. I'm terrified you're right. If this is the best day we're so terribly fucked.

It smells so planned, so playing to the IG type crowd. It's almost like they all hired people, told the cops to kind of half ass it and then a handful of true believers joined them at the last minute. Trump didn't even look like he bought it. This was what they had to do to make the shenanigan filled election stick. The career politicians in congress needed Trump gone. Whether you like him or not you must agree he's a populist. There's a reason why the Trump/Bernie crowd overlap. He doesn't play ball well with them. McConnell literally said he was looking forward to a Biden presidency because Biden is one of them, of course. Everyone's gonna believe the media on this just like they believe them about Covid and it puts a stop to efforts to uncover exactly who did what. This was everything the left could have hoped for. And no, not everyone will buy it, but enough people will. They are not afraid of us right now. They have us exactly where they want us- headed into at least 12 years of Democrat rule and the Great Reset that comes with it.

starting strength coach development program
    For Hurling, I'll lay out what the Q world believes is happening:

Lin Wood - where's Trump?
    and
    Could this be Trump's Flight to Texas?

Gotta have some fun with this shitty situation....

Quote Originally Posted by David A Rowe
    Go to bed. There's literally nothing else to be done right now.
    Yes sir.