starting strength gym
Page 992 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 49289294298299099199299399410021042109214921992 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Ashli Babbit. SAY HER NAME.
    Sure. One shot sleeping in her bed. The other shot breaking though window at Capitol building. Same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I look at shit and make up my own mind. And so far I see nothing that doesn't point to a false flag pulled off to drive a stake through the heart of any further discussion of election problems and if possible get Trump out before the 20th.
    Crystalline. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Sure. One shot sleeping in her bed. The other shot breaking though window at Capitol building. Same thing.
    Watch the video, before you type something else stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...90927811104768

Straight up murdered.

Antifa can do whatever it wants without threat of even prosecution while the Unchosen are murdered by the government.

The country has been taken over.

Waco.
    Ruby Ridge.
    Tuskegee Study
    Don't forget.
    Bless her heart. And you know no one is going to spray paint her face on a mural. I wonder about how this happened. Did some Capital Police not get the word on the false flag thing? A mistake made possible by fear and adrenaline in the moment? (Targeted? If you watch the video she is the only one shot and the shooting does not continue and the other cop gives the shooter a thumbs up.) Or is it just that even false flag attempts can get messy because that's the nature of the beast? But I know one thing: last night when I went to Walgreens to get my mom's insulin I overheard the black lady pharmacist discussing the day's events with a drive through customer and she said "she shoulda stayed home". The cult of personality is strong with those people. If it's their side, a career criminal gets riots and people calling for the police to get defunded, but when it's the other side it's "she shoulda stayed home". It makes it so clear that so much of it is dishonest and matters only in light of what can be politically accomplished. It also makes it crystal clear that to leftists the ends absolutely justify the means. On Twitter you can watch in real time as the same knobs who have begged for the cops to be put out of business now celebrate their murder of this vet. It's shameful. Not that they care.

That video is horrific. I guess I've never seen cold blood murder so clearly and blatantly. We will be talking about this for a long time.

Some observations: 1) the people in the building (left side of video down the hall) do not appear to act in fight or flight mode. Purposeful probably but not panicked.

2) the assault team just gets there in time and are not overly worried about the mob or the crazy lone shooter. They are concerned about the victim almost exclusively. Not worried about being shot themselves?

I'm not claiming anything. A lot to be learned, but this appears to be a live training exercise (simulation) except that the shooter had live rounds. That has really happened in exercises.

Can anyone grab at anything rational?

Climbing over a barricade defended by an armed guard is stupid. I'm not surprised by the outcome.

The police moved the barricade, clearly shown in the video.

Decide which account you're going to use and immediately delete the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Maybe we were fucked because freaking out is exactly what they are doing. The collective pearl clutching would be comical if it weren't such a harbinger of doom. What did I think push back would look like? About like this because so far no one has shown any aptitude for pointed organization. What it should have looked like was less stupid shit for internet likes and more holding the floor of the Senate for a while and making the media hear people and our grievances. I assume not enough people are ready for more decisive and revolutionary action so the point would have been to get a message across. To appear coherent and organized. Otherwise what exactly was the point? Or even that fucking CHOP shit up in Portland. Could we have at least done as well as the fucking commies?

Of course it was more peaceful than a protest from the left! It was supposed to look like the right. It was a false flag and the very point of the false flag was to look like the other side doing the shit or else you wouldn't have everyone now stopping the delays and calling for the 25th. Also why do we care if they were less destructive if they didn't accomplish anything? Why are you adopting that metric as a standard? Violence can serve a purpose. Non-violence is not a morality I embrace and I question why anyone would.

I'm falling for the media narrative? I think you have that backwards. Yours is the media narrative. You are pushing that this was the right, was the Trump side and that's exactly what every news channel and newspaper is out there spouting right now. If that matters to anyone. It doesn't to me. I look at shit and make up my own mind. And so far I see nothing that doesn't point to a false flag pulled off to drive a stake through the heart of any further discussion of election problems and if possible get Trump out before the 20th.

I didn't say I expected the protestors to stop Biden from being sworn in. I expected very little because I don't think people have the stomach for what needs to be done. But I did expect a specific point to be made in the situation- that we know there were shenanigans and Biden's hands aren't clean and half the country knows it. I get it, you are hopeful and optimistic and naive. (And a part of me genuinely hopes you are right about the effect.) You think what happened yesterday put the fear into the powers that be and you want the patriot crowd to get credit for that. That's really sweet and would be awesome if it were true but I just do not agree. They are not scared -- they are emboldened because they think that was our best effort and now they have permission to toss aside any argument or thoughts or whatever from our side in the future. Just look at the glee over Senator Loeffler's back tracking.

We won't know which of us is right for a while. If you are right, I will happily buy you a beer and congratulate you on seeing what I didn't. In the meantime, I suggest everyone with balls (or ovaries) to prepare for the wad of shit we now have rolling towards us.
    Yesterday was the second coming of the Boston Tea Party. It wasn't well organized, well planned, or well thought out. It was just a lot of pissed off people finally crossing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    If you're referring to Breonna Taylor, it was a “knock and announce” While I, based on what I've read in the news, believe it was a poorly planned and executed warrant, I also believe the police announce themselves and they did so long enough for Ms. Taylor's boyfriend to wake up, arm himself and be standing in the hallway when the police broke open the door.

Crystalline. Thanks.

didn't see video , just read accounts of it including from eyewitness ( a Trump nutswinger like you)

Capitol Police 'didn't have a choice' in shooting pro-Trump rioter, lawmaker says

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    If you're referring to Breonna Taylor, it was a “knock and announce” While I, based on what I've read in the news, believe it was a poorly planned and executed warrant, I also believe the police announce themselves and they did so long enough for Ms. Taylor's boyfriend to wake up, arm himself and be standing in the hallway when the police broke open the door.
    Come on, man. Because the police reports said they announced, you believe that, right....

starting strength coach development program
    Trust the plan