starting strength gym
Page 3018 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 20182518291829683008301630173018
Results 30,171 to 30,180 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Counter point: Wheat Belly - Dr. William Davis

There’s a common belief that genuine health is only achievable through the care of a doctor–but that simply is not true. In fact, it is the farthest from the truth. The truth is that, given the right information and tools, magnificent health is achievable without prescription drugs, without medical procedures, all by applying some basic principles of nutrition and efforts to address common nutrient deficiencies and a disrupted microbiome.
    After 25 years of practicing cardiology, it became clear that I was in the business of dispensing prescription drugs and procedures, not health. Once I rejected conventional notions of delivering “health” through drugs and procedures and instead began to seek out ways to restore health naturally, logically, inexpensively, so many answers became apparent. Delivering these ideas to people has resulted in reversing hundreds of common health conditions, effortless weight loss, day-to-day functioning at higher levels, as well as many age-reversing effects.

It all got started a number of years ago, when I observed that over 80% of the people I met in my cardiology medical practice were pre-diabetic or diabetic. In an effort to reduce blood sugars, I asked patients to remove all wheat products from their diet based on the simple fact that foods made of wheat flour raise blood sugar higher than nearly all other foods. Yes, that’s true for even whole grains. More than table sugar, more than a Snickers bar. Organic, multigrain, sprouted–it makes no difference. Not only that but wheat and other grains throw our microbiome out of balance and can wreak havoc on so many other bodily functions. I observed dramatic effects when I asked people to banish all wheat and grains from their diet.
    Like cattle, we're not meant to be "grain finished".

Dr. William Davis, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author

The Blinken-Biden Administration and a majority of congressional Republicans view the 4th Amendment of the US constitution as a threat to national security.[
    URL="https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1778793616825016419?"]https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1778793616825016419?[/URL]

The global media and WEF crowd have been trying to deflect blame to the "Anglos" among eastern Europeans, Arabs, Indians and a few other demographics.
    They hope some "useful idiots" will ignore the real villains to blame their strawman-scapegoat.
    It is unfortunate to see the eastern Europeans who suffered under Bolshevism giving credibility to this malign propaganda; the "Anglo" didn't lead the Bolsheviks or commit the Holodomor.

The Anglos had near complete control for a couple of hundred years; changing things was of no benefit to them.
    They didn't somehow gain more control by importing foreigners and dividing their own nation against itself; that would be like accusing the jews of wanting to destroy israel to better control israel.

Every time somebody tries to give an impromptu "history lesson" on the subject, they end up rambling incoherently or bending definitions into patterns of circular logic.

In the West, we have crazy Russiaphobic stories constantly playing, but the Russians are not our enemies.
    In the East, they are too fearful of the consequences of naming their real enemies, so they use the socially acceptable and seemingly consequence-free euphemism of "the Anglo"
    But, the Anglo is not Russia's enemy; the Anglo is being erased from history in his own homeland.

These same divisive tactics divided Britain against France against Germany against Russia to start World Wars that all of these nations lost.
    Solzhenitsyn did not blame the Anglo; he pointed to judeo-communistic Bolshevism.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You might be eating an artery-damaging amount of protein, new study warns

Look at how they portray the "dirty meat eater" in this article:

Attachment 8598
    The propaganda machine is running at full speed these days, just like the currency printing machine and the war machine.

It's pretty amazing, really, when you can clearly see what the elites are trying to do to us; the lies, the spin, the gaslighting are just off the charts. They must be getting nervous...

Now, I have to decide whether to charcoal grill steak for dinner tonight, or reverse sear it in a cast iron pan?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The only problem I see with that is I'm not sure if a society CAN be moral when its wealth becomes so ubiquitous that nearly anyone can assuage their dopamine addictions by whichever means they choose -- legal or illegal.

Perhaps morality dies not on some tall hill with flags waving and shells exploding, but rather one tiny compromise at a time. And when it's gone and trouble festers, everyone looks around wondering "How?"
    There is a lot of truth in this, but if it was lost that way then it can most certainly be won back that way: via winning little battles with ourselves.

And I see plenty of this in everyday conversations with people who see that they have corrupted themselves and are doing little things to turn it around because they see the trajectory if they don't.

The "riches" are seductive because we "forgot" how they can corrupt and because we thought they'd last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

And I see plenty of this in everyday conversations with people who see that they have corrupted themselves and are doing little things to turn it around because they see the trajectory if they don't.
    Towards the end of knowing ourselves, I think we need to appreciate how horribly public school has fucked up our thinking. We were all more or less being indoctrinated in a minimum security state prison during the formative years of our lives. This is even true of boomers and those who went to "good schools". The subversion was still there, but it was less obvious and easier to swallow.

The number one function of public school was to evangelize judeo-secular anti-religion and it has been tremendously successful. This is how the secular Jewish elite proselytize. They proselytized the same way in Russia.

People always point to social media and technology as the reason so many people have basically become passive livestock. But it is public schools that have actually done it. Social media is just giving the passive, godless masses something to distract themselves with. Every anxiety tranquilized, and all boredoms amused.

If a religion does not proselytize, it is advancing its status and influence in some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Someone apparently had a word with him.
    Rand Paul:

Speaker Johnson was incredibly wrong to vote w/ Dems against the 4th amend. when he killed the FISA warrant requirement and wrong to give in to the Dems spending demands. As I see it now, I'm not so sure there's a difference between him being in charge and Dems being in charge.
    Was there ever really a difference with any of them?

Only tangentially related, but this brings to mind something that Trump could have done to damage the uniparty, but never did: bully the absolute shit out of congress over "omnibus" packages. I remember that first one he signed in 2017, he looked so distressed and promised it was "only this time" because he previously insisted he wasn't going to sign it. Of course, he kept signing them anyway.

The omnibus is one of the most openly egregious things congress does. It's like a kid trying to attach toys and allowance money to his food and shelter expenses, and then insisting that if he doesn't get the former, you are starving him to death. No one in their right mind thinks these bills make sense. The establishment is very rhetorically vulnerable here, making it a perfect place to attack. Either he and his staff were too dull to spot this vulnerability, or they had other reasons to leave it alone.

----

Simplicius' sitrep on the Iranian strikes is worth reading.

In short: this is why Netanyahu needed an escalation. It’s to divert attention from the ongoing catastrophe of Israel’s potential defeat to Hamas, the catastrophic loss of standing of Israel’s image in the world community, the complete turning against Israel by the entire world. Rather than admit defeat and face the end of his career, as well as the coming trials and tribunals that would put Bibi in jail, he chose to take the only remaining option: to continue escalating in the hopes that a wider-scale war could wash away his sins and undo the past mistakes. Unfortunately, just like the ill-fated Zelensky, Netanyahu’s doomed plan appears destined to coincide with the U.S.’ historic decline, reaching its zenith now in this pivotal year of 2024.

At the critical moment when Israel needed the strongest possible America, they got the weakest America in its history. That is Israel’s blunder, which may be its ultimate, calamitous undoing. But Bibi will likely have no choice but to continue escalating, or at least keep a strategy of tension a constant presence in order to survive.
    ----

A noteworth article from Haaretz:

Saying What Can't Be Said: Israel Has Been Defeated – a Total Defeat

It appears as though WWIII has started. Read AC's links.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It appears as though WWIII has started. Read AC's links.
    I keep telling people this, no one listens.

When shtf happens here, lots of people are going to wake up real quick.

I haven't heard much about NK lately, I wonder what those rascals are up to?

----------------------------------------------

I can't even imagine the dirt they have on this spineless quivering coward to force him to get in front of the press and stutter his way through non-answers every day.

Top Biden Spokesman John Kirby Lauds Biden's "DON'T" Posture Toward Iran As A Remarkable Success - YouTube

Russia begins mass deportations:
    'Operation Anti-Migrant': Russia Starts Mass Deporting Muslims After Moscow Concert Massacre | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Kew

What will it take for the US, EU, Canada and Australia to begin mass deportations?

----------------------------------------------

I do not believe WWIII will start until after a major event in the US, intended to galvanize American support behind israel and against the Arab world.
    Until then, the israeli response will be measured.

starting strength coach development program
    Pulled this nugget from Small Dead Animals ...

How Much Damage Have Vaccines Done to Society?

It's a long post, with lots of disturbing data. I've pulled just one story for a quote:

"Mendelsohn told me that during his appointment as Medical Director of Project Head Start’s Medical Consultation Service in 1968, he was horrified by the discussions held privately in the White House with his medical colleagues. They were openly discussing how they could control the population of the poor by promoting infant formula, vaccinations, sadistic hospital birthing practices, deficient government schools, and neighborhood abortion clinics. This was just too much of an assault on his strong Jewish faith and his Hippocratic oath."

Considering everything that's taken place over the past 4 years, why shouldn't I believe every damn word in this substack.