starting strength gym
Page 3024 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 20242524292429743014302230233024
Results 30,231 to 30,238 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Why do you want to choose between Muslims that hate you and isrealites who also hate you?
    I do not choose, I have lived with Muslims many years and they were happy to share and always asked me to come to their Ramadan celebrations even though I did not agree with them, but if I denigrated Muhammad in any way then they became my enemy. I do not hate them, but Islam is about submission or die, and that happens in Islamic dominated countries. As for Jews, they do not hate me -- that is the secular Jew -- however the orthodox Jew does not seek proselytes and will not ask me to quit eating shellfish, they do not intermix, I am not invited to their Jewish feasts, but I would rather have Jewish temple than a Mosque in my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Wal, as an Australian do you honestly think you would feel so strongly or positively about this foreign country and their tribal conflicts if you were not a Christian/Christian-Zionist?

It's a yes or no one.

It's difficult for me to believe you could even be impartial as your world view is formed by what is a Jewish creation myth from the bronze age.
    His Zionist view is both novel among Christians throughout history and nowhere near the majority view now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, Orwell was excessively charitable.
    How about this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    How about this guy?
    Hard to argue with that.

Don't remember if I posted this before, but it bears repeating if I did: Riley Gaines Makes Joe Rogan Go Quiet with Never-Before-Told Details of Lia Thomas - YouTube

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a DM clip of “The Joe Rogan Experience” where swimmer Riley Gaines blows Rogan’s mind when she shares never-before-told details of her swimming match against trans athlete Lia Thomas and how it made her become an advocate for women’s sports.
    It's the pieces of shit in the sports federations, really. Nutless bastards in the IOC etc. that cannot bring themselves to stand up for Reality.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I do not choose, I have lived with Muslims many years and they were happy to share and always asked me to come to their Ramadan celebrations even though I did not agree with them, but if I denigrated Muhammad in any way then they became my enemy.
    This seems like a perfectly reasonable red line to me. Why should they not protect the pillars of their civilization? That is not the problem. Forcing people from disparate civilizations to live together is the problem. Should they just become as flacid, easily run over, and psychologically dominated as the white man has become?

Look who tends be boldest and most vocal against all the trans-bullshit at the local level. Muslims are much less likely to hide their beliefs in shame or fear of offending people. They haven't been emotionally castrated, and don't live in the psychological prison that way too many whites have gladly walked into

Anyway, the Muslims did not jihad their way into Australia, Germany, or America. They were invited by the Jewish elite and their allies, intent on realizing their globalist vision of making cultural and religious diversity obsolete in order to create a single, secular, global, mass society. Breaking a few eggs is more than worth that goal to them. It's also one of several reasons they are very lenient on Muslim lawlessness. They aren't crazy enough to expect the domestication process to happen over night. It also has the added bonus of keeping the native European populations in check.

As for Jews, they do not hate me -- that is the secular Jew -- however the orthodox Jew does not seek proselytes and will not ask me to quit eating shellfish, they do not intermix, I am not invited to their Jewish feasts, but I would rather have Jewish temple than a Mosque in my neighborhood.
    The secular Jew has done more to attack and remove Christian influence from Western culture than any other force on earth. Islam does not even come close. Islam doesn't meddle in passive aggressive ways. Islam tells you to get on board or fuck off. They still have a civilization. They put their cards on the table, and I respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    His Zionist view is both novel among Christians throughout history and nowhere near the majority view now.
    That is true. I believe we are in the latter end of the days of Lot and Noah.

Wal, as an Australian do you honestly think you would feel so strongly or positively about this foreign country and their tribal conflicts if you were not a Christian/Christian-Zionist?

It's a yes or no one.
    Yes your are probably right, before I was Christian I did not think much about Israel or anything remotely "Christian" even though I was living in a country that basically was based on Judeo/Christian principles which covered most of the western nations in those days, but not any more.

It's difficult for me to believe you could even be impartial as your world view is formed by what is a Jewish creation myth from the bronze age.
    You are going to have to explain to me what you mean by "Jewish creation myth".

You are going to have to explain to me what you mean by "Jewish creation myth".
    In the beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth. And the Earth was without form, and void etc.

starting strength coach development program
    You all think the Jews are a problem? Australia wants to censor your internet access. We are the real problem.