starting strength gym
Page 3005 of 3005 FirstFirst ... 20052505290529552995300330043005
Results 30,041 to 30,046 of 30046

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    California will secede far before Texas does.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    California will secede far before Texas does.
    I hope you're wrong.

Meanwhile, Things That Don't Happen in Texas: TikTok videos of women being punched in NYC lead to 2 arrests: NYPD

And things the do happen in California: California Won't Let Homeowners Insurance Companies Raise Rates, so They're Leaving the State Instead

Stories about the state's crisis du jour have seeped into the mainstream media too. "The ongoing home insurance crisis in California is about to deepen as yet another company has announced its withdrawal from the state over profitability concerns," explained Newsweek earlier this month, reporting on the exit of Texas-based American National.

However, the California Department of Insurance website's top item boasts that Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara "protects policy holders affected by wildfires from non-renewals." How's that working out for us? The state's insurance problems have plagued wildfire-adjacent homeowners for a few years, but it's rapidly spreading to homeowners in non-wildfire-adjacent areas. The state's "protections" are window dressing.
    AND, because things cannot be allowed to adapt to changing conditions: US government plans to unleash 'hunters' to KILL half a million owls in three US states to save its endangered cousin | Daily Mail Online

The Government always knows what species is best for California.

AND MORE from California: https://twitter.com/JohnStossel/stat...61286511223184

This also doesn't happen in Texas.

And this is just one more nail in the coffin: Ex-Trump Election Attorney Facing Disbarment for Questioning the 2020 Election Results

A California judge can disbar an attorney for questioning an election. Satch, I hope you're right, and I hope they hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Cobo View Post
    archive.ph (which I learned about here a long time ago and has been great) doesn't work for me anymore for most Wall Street Journal articles. Wondering if anyone else has that problem and has an alternative.
    archive.is

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I resent you implying that I'm attacking farmers. I love the farmers, they are my clients!
    No, I am not implying that; I believe you are paying attention to the topic while the rest of us are paying attention to everything else.

We now have FBI regularly harassing citizens about unapproved speech: https://twitter.com/KAM4Texas/status...20772956315775

The community notes on X at least say Abbot's new anti-semitism hate speech laws are unconstitutional.

The job of a patriot and Republican is first to defend the state from invasion; even if it is at personal risk to the governor.
    Second is to defend freedom of speech.
    Third is to defend the right of American citizens to defend themselves.
    Fourth is to protect the integrity of the election system.

As far as I know, not one of our Republican governors has banned mail in voting or created a mass-deportation program.
    Now, they are passing unconstitutional restrictions on free speech.
    They are allowing rogue judges and DAs to create kangaroo courts for US citizens while allowing criminals to walk free.
    They are not putting up strong resistance against the red flag laws.

The minor things they have done can be undone in an instant.
    What are they actually doing that helps the situation?

Does anyone actually believe that during the middle of a war for their survival, the Germans dug up a million buried Jews to cremate them?

The art of chutzpah is to mock your credulity. Man they were good. Selling ice to an Eskimo is child's play compared to what they pulled off.

starting strength coach development program
    If Texas does secede I hope flights to there are cheaper. I don't care about California.

In Australia, there was a man who seceded from the rest of the country and formed his own over a tax dispute. Hutt River Province (not)in Western Australia.
    He had his own passports, currency and visa system. When he died not long ago his son the Prince and heir to the throne gave up and made a deal with Australia to pay back the tax owed. I think he have kept going and I don't know why they made him pay his father's taxes.