Page 3112 of 3112 FirstFirst ... 21122612301230623102311031113112
Results 31,111 to 31,112 of 31112

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    ...and, just like that, the fate of the country has been sealed:

Johnson Shrinks Again As Congress Reaches Shutdown Deal Without '''Proof Of Citizenship''' SAVE Act | ZeroHedge

It played out exactly as Thomas Massie said it would. Whether Trump wins or not, no political solutions exist.
    Nope, it appears we're fooked.

Now, what to do about it?

I'm not sure, but I have already got my 2 year old and 3 year old grandsons helping out with car repairs, just kid stuff for now, recognizing tools and helping out gramps in the garage.

The 6 month old grandson is still a crawler, so I guess it will be a few months yet before he's wrenching on the old Jeep.

I guess it's a start!

Next is bow and arrow, and a 22 and a 20 for target practice...

starting strength coach development program
    The recent Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein brought up some very interesting Covid updates:

-IgG4 levels are increased in individuals who took 2+ mRNA doses; lowered immune system activity signalling.
    -China's population took a traditional attenuated virus vaccine which did not cause an increase in IgG4 levels.
    -Japan is now rolling out a "replicon" self-replicating mRNA vaccine amidst widespread protests.

Weinstein, along with a group of notable figures including Douglas Macgregor, are attempting to create a "Rescue the Republic" unity movement.
    They recommend voting, but recognize there is likely no longer a conventional political solution; voting harder doesn't work, especially when they are rigging the vote.

In recognition of the uniparty reality of politics, the Democrats will henceforth only be referred to as the blue team and uniparty Replublicans, the red team.

Rumors of high-level military figures directly refusing orders from Biden/Blinken/Sullivan/Netanyahu on matters of israel and Ukraine are circulating.