starting strength gym
Page 3004 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 20042504290429542994300230033004
Results 30,031 to 30,035 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I wonder if the bridge will ever be rebuilt?
    They rebuilt the bridge in Genoa in record time, I'm sure you guys can be just as quick, if you put your head to it.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    They'll probably go with GFM, then have a DEI team redesign a new bridge which will probably collapse on its own, like the pedestrian bridge in Florida did.

They dropped the DEI narrative real quick after that one immediately collapsed...
    A sad, but also kind of funny one is Florida's high speed train kill rate.

Death Train: A Timeline of Brightline Deaths in Florida | Miami New Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    what you think about whether these false flags are widespread amongst governments (and more/less prolific in certain counties)
    If by false flag attack you include acts of terrorism that are led/known by parts of a State organisation, then I can give you my 2c.
    Italy went through two separate waves of terrorist attacks, their periods overlapping a bit. One was the Anni Di Piombo, the Lead Years, and the other was the Strategia Della Tensione (The Strategy of Tension).
    In the first, an alleged 'leftist' terrorist organisation called Brigate Rosse undertook several killings and attacks on people working for the State, like police officers and judges. But they also attacked one trade union officer (Guido Rossa) and, famously, kidnapped and killed Aldo Moro, at the time one of the most important political figures in the leading DC party.
    It's been known for a while that this terrorist organisation was observed and infiltrated by intelligence services, and not just Italy's.

The other strand manifested itself with bombings of public places, like bank branches and trains, aimed at killing normal people; pretty much the definition of terrorism, and similar in aim to the Moscow attack. The worst even was the bombing of the Bologna train station, in 1980. The official narrative described these acts as done by far-right organisations, but they were mostly organised with the cooperation, more or less involved, of intelligence services (again, Italy's, but others too).

People growing up / living in Italy in that period were pretty used to this kind of violence.
    It has now basically stopped, for reasons that it would be too long to speculate on here.

IPB

Greg Abbott cracks down on the many pogroms currently plaguing Texas:

Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas.

Today, I issued an Executive Order to fight the increase in acts of antisemitism at Texas colleges & universities.

Texas stands with our Jewish students.

We will ensure our college campuses are safe spaces for the Jewish community.
    It's about time Texas did something to nip this developing holocaust in the bud!

In all seriousness though, it's hilarious how Ziocons turn on a dime from mocking the leftist language of "safe spaces" to forcefully creating them. I don't really see this as a negative though, as I only expect such behavior to increase as the magic holding together all the reality-inverting spells continues to break down.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    They rebuilt the bridge in Genoa in record time, I'm sure you guys can be just as quick, if you put your head to it.
    No, we can't, because have ingenious shit like The Foreign Dredge Act of 1906 in place, right here in the Land of The Free and the Home of the Brave.

Baltimore Bridge Disaster Clean-up Slowed Thanks to Dredge Act Protectionism

The Foreign Dredge Act is an older cousin to the more well-known and infamous Jones Act, which bans foreign-built ships from moving goods between American ports. As a result, it drives up shipping prices to places to Puerto Rico and Hawaii, adds traffic to American highways, and leaves sizable parts of the country without access to natural gas.

Like the Jones Act, the Foreign Dredge Act is a purely protectionist law that forbids foreign-built dredges—vessels built to remove debris from waterways and to deepen and widen shipping channels—from operating in the U.S. Any foreign dredge caught doing work in American waters is subject to immediate forfeiture.

The law was originally meant to protect American dredge-building companies from foreign competition. More than a century later, however, the primary outcome of the Foreign Dredge Act has been severely curtailing the number of dredges available to do important work like removing the wreckage of the Key Bridge. Many that are in use are sub-standard compared to the rest of the world. The Army Corp of Engineers is still using dredges built in the 1930s, for example, while a recent study from Tulane University found that "the combined capacity of the U.S. [hopper dredge] fleet is less than a single EU [European Union] dredging vessel."