Page 2996 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 19962496289629462986299429952996
Results 29,951 to 29,954 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Zaks View Post
    Mark
    I don't understand why you posted it if you thought it was just shit. You've blocked posts of mine before. I should stop posting after this.
    You should have stopped posting when you advocated for young people to go die so you can feel safe planning your oceanside retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    First, given you acknowledge the imbalance in production and supplies in Russia and Ukraine right now. A condition you believe necessitates negation and surrender.. How do you square this with the humanitarian crisis in Gaza? they're not only outgunned, they're on the brink of starving to death. In any other siege in history, this is checkmate. In this situation.. It's the army (Hamas) using violence to deny aid from citizens. Their allies not sending a fucking cent in aid. And an expectation that their enemies feed them while they continue resisting? What am I missing here?
    If the Palestinians were in the Ukrainians' position, of course they should surrender. But it's a completely different situation.

The Palestinians surrendering would be like the underground sewer dwellers in Demolition Man surrendering. It would require cutting off your own balls and agreeing to graft weakness into your culture's tree of values. I could hardly blame them for accepting death as the preferred option.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    If the Palestinians were in the Ukrainians' position, of course they should surrender. But it's a completely different situation.

The Palestinians surrendering would be like the underground sewer dwellers in Demolition Man surrendering. It would require cutting off your own balls and agreeing to graft weakness into your culture's tree of values. I could hardly blame them for accepting death as the preferred option.
    I think you’re right, and I think it would behoove us in Israel to understand that and act accordingly towards the entire Palestinian population. Really, when it comes down to it, in the long run it’s us or them. That’s for the entire Palestinian population. In Gaza that’s in the short run.

I would love for Israel to stop suckling at the American teat and grow some balls as a country. I would also love for America through the UN proxy to stop supporting UNRWA and other bullshit organizations dedicated to perpetuating Palestinians’ refugee status.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Keep in mind the palestinians are beset on all sides by enemies. Every other Arab country around them wants to keep the conflict going as a distraction for their own populations. Egypt preventing border crossings and Jordan having refugee camps full of 3rd generation refugees are just as much palestine's enemies as Israel.