starting strength gym
Page 3020 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 20202520292029703010301830193020
Results 30,191 to 30,193 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    After israel decided to attack an Iranian embassy, Iran was forced to respond; no country would allow an attack on its embassy to go unchecked
    It was not the embassy, it was the building / consulate next door.
    Yes, Israel bombed a building next to the embassy because they were planning attacks, so no Iran did not need to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Iran told israel and the US that is was planning on attacking; Iran probably even told them the exact locations, times and weapons through back-channels.
    After israel decided to attack an Iranian embassy, Iran was forced to respond; no country would allow an attack on its embassy to go unchecked.
    However, in an effort to avoid sparking a larger conflict, Iran wanted to minimize damage while still putting on a display of force.

Iran intentionally gave the US and israel time to prepare for the attack.
    I don't think this is the case. That was no embassy, it was a military outpost run by Iranian military personnel planning for proxy wars with Israel. It is no secret that Iran wants to remove Israel of the face of the earth and only uses the Palestinians, Hezbolla and Islamic Jihad as its proxy army.

Iran is Shia Muslim, but has joined forces with Sunni Islam to destroy Israel and western countries and once that has been achieved then Shia and Sunni factions will fight each other for dominance, that is the mindset of Islam, submit or die.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    What do we think Israel's next move will be? Another missile strike, this time within Iran, or a false-flag "the next 9/11" attack to galvanise Western public opinion?
    Both. I think they are going to have to do a 9/11 style deal to get the US public to go along with backing them when they launch into Iran proper. I think they had been assured that backing before they did the attack on the consulate, which would obviously be seen as the declaration of war that it is. I think our and Isreal's leaders and the WEF types all see this as a win win.