starting strength gym
Page 3003 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 20032503290329532993300130023003
Results 30,021 to 30,027 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The most fascinating thing about the bridge to me is how everyone, regardless of any particular ideology, will be enraptured and make any number of conjectures, but no one will consider the objectively important near and long term implications that the loss of such a structure will invariably have on the many complex and interwoven systems we depend on.
    Totally agree though I have seen some reporting on the impact on shipping to and from the port. Brace for every logistic problem in the near future to be tied back to the bridge collapse- good timing now that the pandemic excuse is fading.

Also great fodder for the conspiracy junkies and an opportunity for uninformed experts to weight in on a topic that they do not understand.

While we discuss the possibility of every single geopolitical event as a potential illusion and 'false flag' - it's worth remembering that Trump, the controlled-opposition guy you're going to vote for this year, said in 2021:

"Israel literally owned congress... And rightly so!"

MAGA

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post
    Also great fodder for the conspiracy junkies and an opportunity for uninformed experts to weight in on a topic that they do not understand.
    The avatars too.

Another interesting tidbit from Simplicius:

Of course, it’s also interesting that the attack happened merely hours before the start of Purim—a holiday celebrating the Jewish people’s destruction of their arch nemesis. I say this in light of the infamous ‘threats’ made by one of the leaders of the Likud party, Amir Weitmann, that Russia will pay a heavy price for its support of Palestine.

Just a symbolic coincidence, most likely.

That being said, many in Ukraine and the West did celebrate the attacks, like this French station below:

On French news channel LCI, well-known French journalist Anne Nivat speaks with admiration about the terror attack in Moscow: "If the Ukrainians are behind it, it is an absolute masterpiece, phenomenal work."
    And I think the "ISIS" connection makes a Mossad or CIA effort here even more plausible than it would be otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    And what will they call it?

- George Floyd Memorial Bridge

- Volodymyr Zelenskyy Memorial Bridge

- Corn Pop Memorial Bridge
    They'll probably go with GFM, then have a DEI team redesign a new bridge which will probably collapse on its own, like the pedestrian bridge in Florida did.

They dropped the DEI narrative real quick after that one immediately collapsed...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    ...And I typed up so damn much that I hope you all can at least briefly share what you think about whether these false flags are widespread amongst governments (and more/less prolific in certain counties) and how it should/does change our perspective on things, and the changes we should make, if they do in fact exist in large numbers!
    I think this is what's happening:
    Rand Paul sparks firestorm with claim that John McCain posed with ISIS-linked jihadists in Syria | Daily Mail Online

There have been many reports and photos over the years proving Israel's military and financial support for ISIS, which has included the training of ISIS fighters within Israel.
    Israel ‘giving secret aid to Syrian rebels’, report says | The Independent | The Independent
    wsj.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I do think that the killings didn’t happen.
    If you are going to post schizo theories, you need to explain yourself; if nothing else, we can get some entertainment value from it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I do think that the killings didn’t happen.
    There is a video recorded by the terrorists where one of them cuts a victim's throat.