starting strength gym
Page 3024 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 20242524292429743014302230233024
Results 30,231 to 30,234 of 30234

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Why do you want to choose between Muslims that hate you and isrealites who also hate you?
    I do not choose, I have lived with Muslims many years and they were happy to share and always asked me to come to their Ramadan celebrations even though I did not agree with them, but if I denigrated Muhammad in any way then they became my enemy. I do not hate them, but Islam is about submission or die, and that happens in Islamic dominated countries. As for Jews, they do not hate me -- that is the secular Jew -- however the orthodox Jew does not seek proselytes and will not ask me to quit eating shellfish, they do not intermix, I am not invited to their Jewish feasts, but I would rather have Jewish temple than a Mosque in my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Wal, as an Australian do you honestly think you would feel so strongly or positively about this foreign country and their tribal conflicts if you were not a Christian/Christian-Zionist?

It's a yes or no one.

It's difficult for me to believe you could even be impartial as your world view is formed by what is a Jewish creation myth from the bronze age.
    His Zionist view is both novel among Christians throughout history and nowhere near the majority view now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, Orwell was excessively charitable.
    How about this guy?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    How about this guy?
    Hard to argue with that.

Don't remember if I posted this before, but it bears repeating if I did: Riley Gaines Makes Joe Rogan Go Quiet with Never-Before-Told Details of Lia Thomas - YouTube

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a DM clip of “The Joe Rogan Experience” where swimmer Riley Gaines blows Rogan’s mind when she shares never-before-told details of her swimming match against trans athlete Lia Thomas and how it made her become an advocate for women’s sports.
    It's the pieces of shit in the sports federations, really. Nutless bastards in the IOC etc. that cannot bring themselves to stand up for Reality.