starting strength gym
Page 281 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1812312712792802812822832913313817811281 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And how many of these people are NOT wearing bike helmets (bike riders, not walkers). I know in Tampa, about 60% do NOT wear one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    I see lots of people walking down the sidewalks, riding bikes and driving in cars with masks and rubber gloves on.

Something to reflect on. There have been three major events in US history that I can think of that put the other party in the political wilderness for decades thereafter.

The Civil War made dems a minority party in Congress and the White House for pretty much the remainder of the 19th Century. Cleveland was the only exception.

The Great Depression put republicans out of power until Eisenhower, and they continued to dominate Congress for a few more decades even after Ike.

Given the actions of the dem governors with respect to the current media manufactured crisis, one wonders if discontent with how they put their boots on the necks of their constituents will signal another time in the wilderness for them.

My 89yo Aunt Anna passed away in Jan.2019. Yesterday a stimulus check was sent to her with the word deceas next to her name.
    I googled stimulus deceased and it seems many other people had the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Something to reflect on. There have been three major events in US history that I can think of that put the other party in the political wilderness for decades thereafter.

The Civil War made dems a minority party in Congress and the White House for pretty much the remainder of the 19th Century. Cleveland was the only exception.

The Great Depression put republicans out of power until Eisenhower, and they continued to dominate Congress for a few more decades even after Ike.

Given the actions of the dem governors with respect to the current media manufactured crisis, one wonders if discontent with how they put their boots on the necks of their constituents will signal another time in the wilderness for them.
    Sadly the Great Depression destroyed the traditional Republican Party and it really hasn’t come back since. Long gone are the conservatives like Coolidge, Grover Cleveland, etc. that balanced budgets, lowered taxes, and left people alone, although I do think the growing libertarian movement on the right could change that in the next twenty years.

Twitter: A Doctor with absolutely no f*cks left to give

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Of course all this time and effort attempting to bunk and debunk the controversial doctor is actually distracting attention away from her name drops. Focusing on the details of her claims is also failure to see the forest for the trees.

Let me demonstrate with my hypothetical business model:

As a health and beauty supply company I will focus on two independent product lines. #1 is an acne cream that has an unfortunate side effect of causing dry skin. #2 will be a lotion that has the unfortunate but unavoidable side effect of causing zits...
    Dr Judy Mikovits reminds me of Catherine Austin Fitts. These badass women refused to stand down, and so their lives were crushed by the boot.

Wiigelec..I appreciate your posts. Sounds like you can see The Matrix. You are not alone.

People can't even consider your point yet. However, this Plandemic is certainly preparing the minds of "normies" for what they will eventually be forced to face. The fact that whistleblower Dr Mikovits is allowed to share her story now is encouraging. It gives us a glimpse into what lies ahead in this planned awakening.

Rumor is that Durham is investigating vaccine fraud. It's just rumor, so I won't post the source here. Time will tell.

Youtube The Big Lebowski: Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man Exactly, it's just my opinion.

There aren't many places left that allow open discussion of these ideas. Please support our hosts (Aasgaardco Store)

There may be a rough correlation between Vitamin D and COVID-19 prophylaxis. If so, you Northerners need to screw up the balls to go outside in open defiance of your rulers.

The role of vitamin D in the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 infection and mortality | SpringerLink

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Just checked the link, and for what it’s worth, it was “Black Rifle Company,” not “Black Rifle Coffee Company.” Still stupid...
    Looks like I made it up! Thanks for the catch. I should have looked closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There may be a rough correlation between Vitamin D and COVID-19 prophylaxis. If so, you Northerners need to screw up the balls to go outside in open defiance of your rulers.

[url]
    Hahaha the northerners are a lost cause. I'm heading back down to Florida end of July now. The glares I get from these inbred rocks because I don't wear a face mask is truly comical. There's probably only ever 2-3 people in the store who aren't wearing masks, at a time.

Farm animals. It indicates their status, and is actually pretty handy.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

]
    Staying indoors will turn out to be similar to the margarine and low fat recommendations from the 1970s