starting strength gym
Page 304 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2042542943023033043053063143544048041304 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And once again, the EPICENTER of the pandemic in the US: COVID-19: Data - NYC Health

And thanks to Kitsuma for this good video: YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Tom Miller got another great interview from a retired Illinois judge. The discussion is obviously Illinois-centric with reference to the actions taken by Pritzker, but Lowery deconstructs those actions in detail with respect to the larger US Constitutional issues.

WJPF Morning Newswatch | Newsradio WJPF
    I wonder what JB's estranged buddy will say next week

Blagojevich to host 'The Lightning Rod' podcast for WLS Radio

This could get interesting.

For those of you that think that falsified COVID-19 coding has not occurred, the evidence (unlike the bodies) is piling up: New COVID-19 Death Dispute: Colorado Coroner Says State Mischaracterized Death – CBS Denver

FYI to everyone. This will prob be the next information wave we hear about.....I think some folks alluded to this earlier.

Covid related pediatric inflammatory syndrome hits kids - CNN

jklymus
    Boy, sounds like JB could very well be the next illinois governor who ends up in the pen. Blatantly violating the constitution, preventing private businesses to operate, and threatening to use the police to shut down said businesses.

The Kane county sheriff (County I live in) was the next sheriff today that said they would not be enforcing the stay at home order.

You're down in southern illinois, How is your county responding so far?
    Thanks no doubt of all the academicians my alma mater, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale, Jackson County is one of the few downstate blue counties here. So the sheriff, state's attorney, and other elective executive offices here aren't about to rock the boat. The sheriffs of Perry County, on the North border, and Williamson County on the East border have both declared they won't enforce the order.

I might ask you the same question about the other collar counties around Crook County. Besides Kane County, how many other sheriffs are pushing back? Because if it's more general than just Kane County, it doesn't bode well for dems keeping the governor's office on Team Blue in the next state election cycle. I doubt that it will shift the balance in the Illinois General Assembly enough to take the majority from dems. There are too many dead who still vote in Baghdad by the Lake, AKA, Shitcago.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    I wonder what JB's estranged buddy will say next week

Blagojevich to host 'The Lightning Rod' podcast for WLS Radio

This could get interesting.
    With Blago? It's hard to say what might come out of his mouth. He's a volatile and unpredictable cipher. I am increasingly convinced that Trump letting him out early was intended to launch another Operation Chaos for Team Blue. His shoot from the lip style is not unlike Trump himself. Some of which might explain the empathy Trump says he has for him.

Beneath it all, the both of them are mainly interested in what is good for them primarily, as opposed to the greater good. Which once you understand that, makes them more "honest" than most politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For those of you that think that falsified COVID-19 coding has not occurred, the evidence (unlike the bodies) is piling up: New COVID-19 Death Dispute: Colorado Coroner Says State Mischaracterized Death – CBS Denver

Yeah, sure.
    Deaths are being exaggerated a bit.
    Yes, the corruption is quite disconcerting and sad.
    But it turns out to be noise in the grand scheme of things.

Just say, from the various antibody testing, they think the general population of Jerkwater, USA is anywhere from 5-15%.
    Those are people who have HAD covid19.
    Those aren't the ones who would currently test positive, which is a much lower number.
    The point is a very low percentage of the entire population would test positive for C19 of any given time.

So even if you died of a car wreck, alcohol binge, or fell into a wood chipper hopper by accident ... the odd's that that person would happen to test positive for an "active" covid19 infection is very low.

Sure, faking cause-of-death records will make the case fatality rate jump up a bit.
    But not that much, because there are so many cases to begin with.

This probably just evens out the noise from false positive tests (~90%) and false negatives (~30%!).

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Much like with examples of voter fraud, I expect that the response you will receive is, “it doesn’t happen often. it’s not rampant. It’s not a major problem, blah blah blah”

I find comments here and elsewhere sickening. You can tell me that I am free to read them or not, and that the first amendment prevails. I think you should not write offensive things as I am medically very sensitive.

I think that wearing a mask protects me and protects the sensitive from me.

Which principle is correct?

starting strength coach development program
    i suppose now that the estimated 75,000 Americans at risk of dying from overdose or suicide due to coronavirus despair. when it happens will also be logged on as corona cases. Because after all, it indirectly caused them to do it, didn't it?
    This is scandalous!
    Last edited by Gilead; 05-15-2020 at 10:35 AM.