starting strength gym
Page 386 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2863363763843853863873883964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by darrowdisciple View Post
    Attorney General Barr's secret, nameless, armed federal officers, outfitted in battle dress, put to the private, personal service of the occupant of the walled-in the People's (White) House, are nothing new, except in the United States. They have a long history in regimes such as the Shah's Iran (Savak), Saddam Hussein's Iraq (Mukhabarat) and Mussolini's Italy (OVRA) whose name includes a resonant phrase "repression of anti-fascism" and of course, the secret police employed by that other right-wing fascist member of the European Axis. Each of the many countries that have used such forces were dissimilar to the United States in many ways, but mostly because we have a genuine constitution, nearly every word of which disallows what Barr and his master did.
    Tell us about the secret Nazi moon base that Don Jr. built with Elon Musk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    St. Michael the Archangel is the patron saint of police. Which I guess has Trump doubling down on the law and order thing.
    I did not know that. Such pregnant language.

((Bullshit))
    And you all have the temerity to call Trump supporters zealots and conspiracy theorists.

Rip, I apologise for ever saying shit about your lampposts. I was wrong -- I see that, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    CrossFit will keep 2/3 of the affiliates. That still makes them the biggest fitness brand in the world.
    You know better than me. In either case, CrossFit Training is a smoking crater, and there is widespread confusion over how certification will work. Go forth and tell these people how to use their barbells! Ben Bergeron is hosting a worldwide deaffiliate call on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tell us about the secret Nazi moon base that Don Jr. built with Elon Musk.
    You know, I haven't heard about Don Jr.'s and Elon Musk's Nazi moon base, and I'm not aware of video of it the way there is video of Barr's an this master's secret police: YouTube, Who are the unmarked officers at DC protests? Feds won'''t say | wusa9.com, and since Don Jr. and Musk haven't discussed their moon base the way Barr has discussed the secret police: Barr, Bureau of Prisons director discuss unidentified officers responding to protests, I'll have to rely on you to tell us about that.

You know, I haven't heard about Don Jr.'s and Elon Musk's Nazi moon base, and I'm not aware of video of it the way there is video of Barr's an this master's secret police: YouTube, Who are the unmarked officers at DC protests? Feds won'''t say | wusa9.com, and since Don Jr. and Musk haven't discussed their moon base the way Barr has discussed the secret police: Barr, Bureau of Prisons director discuss unidentified officers responding to protests, I'll have to rely on you to tell us about that.
    Looks like we're having trouble with face value again. What's the problem with these guys? Would you feel the same if they looked like Jimmy Buffet, in khakis and hawaiian shirts, but performed the same policing function?

Although graffiti is perhaps understandable as the writings of the otherwise unheard, it is totally inappropriate, particularly on private property. By the same token, monuments to the Confederacy, almost all of which were built decades after the surrender at Appomattox, and described by the American Historical Society as "part and parcel of the initiation of legally mandated segregation and widespread disenfranchisement across the South," are little more than White Supremacist graffiti, a warning to African-Americans that "this is our turf, we're in charge, and there will be consequences (often to your necks) to those who step out of line -- the line being whatever we say it is."

Are you guys enjoying darrow's trolling? Aren't I being a good tolerant moderator?

Now would be a good time to watch this.

YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Well, this sure is alarming. No idea how accurate it is, but still...
    Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned