starting strength gym
Page 388 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2883383783863873883893903984384888881388 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Ebner View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I hope your guy is correct but this sounds awfully Pollyannaish; akin to saying there's nowhere to go but up from rock bottom. Unemployment is still at 19%. That number will have to be at least half of that for Trump to have a chance at re-election.
    Unless he's running against Joe Biden. JOE BIDEN.

The lawyer for the rookie officer who held George Floyd's legs while he lay dying (Faulkner is so rich for references) demonstrated last night the downside of being interviewed on TV after happy hour, by suggesting Chauvin knelt only on Floyd's "shoulder." But he did foreshadow what many have predicted -- he's trying to make a cooperation deal for his client, who is likely less culpable than Chauvin. Still, despite his apparent post-scotch-and-soda condition, he was able to burble out the actual weaknesses in the prosecution's case, which seem to have been lost in the fog of anger, despair, and retribution by almost everyone so far.

Don't get me wrong, I hope your guy is correct but this sounds awfully Pollyannaish; akin to saying there's nowhere to go but up from rock bottom. Unemployment is still at 19%. That number will have to be at least half of that for Trump to have a chance at re-election.
    Interested in the source of that figure. I thought it dropped to ~ 13% in May.

Maybe not, I don't know any Republican that holds Trump responsible for the economic disaster of the Coronavirus response. And we dislike Biden as much as we disliked Ms. Clinton. And after that photo moment with the leadership of the democrats , I think we might have few people holding their noses and voting for Trump, But only November will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Unless he's running against Joe Biden. JOE BIDEN.
    Joe Biden is going to be JOE BIDEN.

To summarize, we've had a global "pandemic" that left economic destruction and very little death in its wake. The Pandemic suddenly disappeared and was replaced with protests in every major DNC / DeepState controlled city...again leaving destruction in its wake.

As these protests start to simmer down, what's next?

Sibel Edmonds, "the most classified woman in U.S. history", is a Turkish-American FBI whistleblower whose life was destroyed in order to silence her. Yesterday, she posted the following video warning Americans about the formula she's seen the US Deepstate implement in many other countries as part of regime change...over and over again. Sibel tells us that it's being done here now...and what to look for next.

Resist The Coup- Alert: They’re Bringing in New Riot Fronts

I've seen posts here attempting to define "woke". I'm sorry, but until you've lived through a color revolution and regime change, you ain't woke.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    Joe Biden is going to be JOE BIDEN.
    Despite getting all the help he is receiving from the media, the BernieBros are still bitter over the DNC's backing of Bidet. Which is probably at the heart of the white antifa violence post-Floyd. It's probably also a major reason the dems don't want to hold an in-person mass convention. Except they are using the virtue signalling of social distancing as their pretext. Gotta keep up the cover story after all.

Then too, Bidet did a me-too about not abolishing the police AFTER Trump made his pronouncement on the matter.

But never forget, all this disorder and hate, shit, and discontent getting displayed by the all and the sundry on the streets may scratch an itch of some of the dems, but it is raw meat for those who are not part of their new normal. It seems likely to get suburban voters and maybe even a few urban voters to hold their noses for Trump and make sure their chad doesn't hang in the voting booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    To summarize, we've had a global "pandemic" that left economic destruction and very little death in its wake. The Pandemic suddenly disappeared and was replaced with protests in every major DNC / DeepState controlled city...again leaving destruction in its wake.

As these protests start to simmer down, what's next?

Sibel Edmonds, "the most classified woman in U.S. history", is a Turkish-American FBI whistleblower whose life was destroyed in order to silence her. Yesterday, she posted the following video warning Americans about the formula she's seen the US Deepstate implement in many other countries as part of regime change...over and over again. Sibel tells us that it's being done here now...and what to look for next.

Resist The Coup- Alert: They’re Bringing in New Riot Fronts

I've seen posts here attempting to define "woke". I'm sorry, but until you've lived through a color revolution and regime change, you ain't woke.
    hmm and what does this Soviet defector back in 2013 have to say? YouTube

Does it sound like what's happening today?

Glassman (CrossFit) steps in it....

NYT article but still....
    Will CrossFit survive? | Boston.com

starting strength coach development program
    The Democrats will save us.

Outrage at Democrats Wear Kente Cloth: 'So Woke it Actually Feels Racist'

No photo ops or stunts here.

First time poster, and long time reader. I've enjoyed the discussions so far.