starting strength gym
Page 396 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2963463863943953963973984064464968961396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    People posts images (having text) instead of text to Twitter to avoid getting censored.

Here's one that's interesting. Perhaps one of the MDs here will tell us if its bs or not. I type it below for your convenience:

The Twitter Image of above Text
    Do you really need an MD to tell you that's complete BS? There are plenty of professions that wear surgical masks (my wife included) and respirators all day long. Don't you think someone would have raised a concern already if this actually caused lung infections?

Officer A. Cab? Come on, guys. It's ACAB erotic fan fiction.

ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards

Next you'll be posting Marx's poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
    Your rant is not funny because it is filled with hate and ignorance,
    Details? I see no hate and ignorance. This is just what Leftists say when they disagree with anything. Do actually know what the word "hate" means?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Officer A. Cab? Come on, guys. It's ACAB erotic fan fiction.

ACAB = All Cops Are Bastards

Next you'll be posting Marx's poetry.
    Yes, David, I think that was the point. Did you read the title? There is a word play with confirming an oft repeated bit of graffiti that curses the cops, as you point out. Did you find the author's experience implausible? If plausible, do you disagree that it is a situation that needs to be addressed? Just curious. I really don't think the author was in any way trying to hide anything with his choice of pen names...

Quote Originally Posted by georger View Post
    Yes, David, I think that was the point. Did you read the title? There is a word play with confirming an oft repeated bit of graffiti that curses the cops, as you point out. Did you find the author's experience implausible? If plausible, do you disagree that it is a situation that needs to be addressed? Just curious. I really don't think the author was in any way trying to hide anything with his choice of pen names...
    The "police problem" isn't new. Why hasn't the "police problem" been addressed locally by the local government who hires/fires/manages the local police? Why can't local government address the problem now without completely defunding law enforcement?

Why do people pretend this is a "Trump problem"? He has nothing to do with your shitty local police?

Federally, we have SHITTY, corrupt federal police too, and they are being dealt with by our DOJ as I type. Of course, we are distracted from that...as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Excellent post, Matt.

Notice also how any conversation with a Progressive about the morality, legality, or benefit to Americans of Open Borders inevitably, once your interlocutor understands that he has lost the debate, devolves into a talking point that **HEE-RER this was their land first!**

Exactly, PHUCK THAT, there's a reason South Americans all speak Spanish and most Africans speak French, so go cry about about your injustice and slavery and stolen lands to the French and the country of Spain - South America and Africa are THEIR problem, not ours.

Another reason not to engage in debate, besides that you will NEVER fully satisfy a Justice-Seeker's demands, it that it is in way like engaging a toddler in a lengthy debate on why she cannot take toys in such a violent way from her younger brother - a quick NO! is more efficient AND more sympathetic to her limited understanding of the world.

You see how quickly people got labeled racists here, even while politely and intelligently articulating their analysis and opinions? Probably better not to waste the breath on someone bitter about their positions "losing" these cultural and land battles years ago, and who will only be satisfied once It Is All Burned Down.
    Unfortunate, but your FUCK THEM policy is probably the most accurate and sympathetic one out there
    This has become my stance on this sort of thing. I'm willing to talk to people, but as soon as someone unironically pulls out words like "racism", "hate", "ignorance" or the like, I'm done. There's no point in debating with a toddler.

Talk is mounting over here in the UK that we going to see violence on the streets of London beteeen these far left extremists and moderate minded Brits. The scumbag media are hell bent on stirring this shit up. If it's not their stupid virus hysteria, they are now pushing fake racism hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I was just saying to my boss this afternoon, God help us against the next disaster they spring on us next. The political and media classes have only one tool and that’s to fuck things up beyond repair.
    man I've got to stop by here more

its so quaint and charming how right-libertarians have managed to remain convinced that the "political and media classes" actually exist in the sense that they have values/goals that are distinct from those of the rest of the PMC

the crazy thing is that not only are most of you not dumb, you're actually not even ill-informed (some notable exceptions notwithstanding)... all of your lived experiences just get filtered through these very unique elements of your personal psychology such that this insane worldview takes form

this insane worldview where government bureaucrats making 50k a year to fiddle with excel and journalists who in the setting of covid have exist only as a mouthpiece for the american medical establishment are somehow the REAL villains.... while morally depraved doctors who use the crisis to consolidate their influence and expand the already maudlin cult of hero worship that surrounds their profession are just "good useful folks who deserve their wealth and status" and the billionaire class who capitalizes off of this crisis at the expense of honest, hardworking people are *shrug* just doing what good capitalists are supposed to

i love you guys... but you have worms in your brains i swear to god lmao

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by georger View Post
    I really don't think the author was in any way trying to hide anything with his choice of pen names...
    He intentionally hid part of his face and he used a pseudonym. What part of his identity wasn't he trying to hide?

If you got the cojones to say it, have the cojones to stand behind it and say who you are. Antifa and anarchists and more recently self selected sheep hide their faces. Someone with integrity does not.