starting strength gym
Page 410 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 3103604004084094104114124204605109101410 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Bexar County, TX (San Antonio) will be requiring all businesses to require customers and employees to wear masks: EXECUTIVE ORDER: Masks will be required inside San Antonio area businesses | WOAI

This will surely be implemented in other large TX cities. This isn't as terrible as lockdown--when it was illegal to run a business or have a friend over for dinner--but is still disappointing. I was naively optimistic that we were exiting our period of COVID hysteria and moving onto other things, but I think this guarantees we will be kept in this state of panic well into next year: the rise in "cases" and hospitalizations are easily explainable in benign ways (e.g. more people are being tested especially in high-risk areas, more people are going to hospitals for elective surgeries or to report symptoms and are being tested for COVID on entry, etc) but that's all it took for masks to become de-facto law. For the mask laws to be lifted, what would be necessary? No new cases? Seems unreasonable as we test more and more.

And of course, once October rolls around, every sneeze and flu-like hospitalization will immediately trigger feverish demands for lockdowns.

I'm in Austin and we're going to get hit hard by this regression back into fear. Considering renting an AirBNB out in the hill country and just waiting this out. Wimberley seems nice. Maybe if Biden wins in November the panicked half of the country will suddenly have a change of heart and allow for life to be enjoyable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cavazos View Post
    Bexar County, TX (San Antonio) will be requiring all businesses to require customers and employees to wear masks:
    What if it’s against your religion to wear a mask? Church of the Maskless? Maybe we should start our own “cult.”

Bexar County, TX (San Antonio) will be requiring all businesses to require customers and employees to wear masks: EXECUTIVE ORDER: Masks will be required inside San Antonio area businesses | WOAI
    "The action that I'm taking today may be pushing the legal bounds a little bit, but our attorneys believe we can defend this order in court," Wolff said.

In other words, they know what they are doing, they just can't help themselves. Or are required by their handlers to make these orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    What if it’s against your religion to wear a mask? Church of the Maskless? Maybe we should start our own “cult.”
    I wonder if there will be any "Conservatives" willing wage legal warfare against these people, like the left would do if the tables were turned. Most likely they will be rolling over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenDonut View Post
    Back to the original topic, long but good:
    Putting Facts Together: What They WON'T Do in [Market-Ticker]
    Could it be that this bug is primarily transmitted via fecal/oral? Denninger has been on it from the beginning and I think he makes a good argument.
    I brought up this connection months ago. In most animals, this type of virus affects the digestive tract. It is the only way I have found to reconcile the incubation period anomalies and the post-recovery test results data.

I have noticed more people routinely wearing masks every week. This is not an encouraging sign.

Too many of the Youtube and Twitter posts linked to in this thread are censored by the time I see them. Please consider archiving the post and linking to the archive.

Back to the original topic, long but good:

Putting Facts Together: What They WON'T Do in [Market-Ticker]

Could it be that this bug is primarily transmitted via fecal/oral? Denninger has been on it from the beginning and I think he makes a good argument.
    A lot of interesting information in there. Are there studies or evidence concerning bidets and fecal matter spread compared to tp useage? It makes sense just curious if it’s been proven. Also the ACE, ARB inhibitors argument is interesting. But is it a case of those that are taking these medicines are susceptible because of their conditions or because of the medication itself (which he seems to be suggesting)?

I hate this garbage.

sb

"The action that I'm taking today may be pushing the legal bounds a little bit, but our attorneys believe we can defend this order in court," Wolff said.

In other words, they know what they are doing, they just can't help themselves. Or are required by their handlers to make these orders.
    That's an... interesting admission. Why would he make a point to say that?

So this Wendy's parking lot incident...is there something I'm missing? How is this not cut and dry justified use of force? I feel like I'm from another universe seeing how this case is progressing and watching video from the incident. He clearly wrestles with them to escape, grabs one of their tasers, and fires it back at them as he's running. Officer responds by shooting him.

starting strength coach development program
    That's an... interesting admission. Why would he make a point to say that?
    Partially because he is a tool. Partially because he is daring someone to oppose him....same reason the article is full of "endorsements" from POWERFUL people.

I am supposed to go to SA for coaching school in July. IF this thing stands they will lose the money I was going to spend on hotel, food and parking. Forget me going to any locale that endorses or tolerates this shit. Hate it.

Maybe if enough of us tell SA that tourists won't go there (major industry for SA) if they act like assholes, then they will pull their head out of their collective ass.

I am a little bitter about this deal.

sb