starting strength gym
Page 415 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3153654054134144154164174254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm going to be honest... The $50 bidet comment was worth the read by itself. If I get it and enjoy it as much as I think, I am forever in debt to you, Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This is precisely how Fauci et. al. screwed the pooch (you should forgive the expression) back in the 80's. He's at it again.

Remember that HIV was treated in exactly the same sort of "social justice" fashion and we shoved a half-million Americans in the hole as a result. Almost-certainly at least half of those people did not need to and should not have died. They died because we refused to analyze the data we had and go where it led us, instead "protecting" those who claimed that butt****ing was not only a civil right but also that nothing which called into question the dangers of doing so was to be admitted into public discussion and debate.Putting Facts Together: What They WON'T Do in [Market-Ticker]

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I'm going to be honest... The $50 bidet comment was worth the read by itself. If I get it and enjoy it as much as I think, I am forever in debt to you, Mark.
    Perhaps it's time for a Starting Strength Bidet in the Aasgaard Company Store ;-)

On that note...Professor Karol Sikora tweets:
    Very interesting. Analysis of waste water in Italy has shown Coronavirus was present in the country as early as December 2019. Their first reported case was on Jan 31.

It's not the first piece of evidence we've seen showing this.

There is so much we don't know about this virus.
    Google Translate from Italian to English of Article

Recruitment has been awful. I remember when I tested for my first LEO job there was 400 recruits for 2 spots on a 50 man PD. I recently spoke to some old co-workers who said they will have 50 people try out for 8 spots. Out of that 50 they said maybe 2 or 3 are “qualified.”

When I say real fight, I’m basically saying the majority of recruits nowadays are wimps. They never been yelled at, pushed around, or otherwise stressed. You see men crying at academies, because an instructor yelled at them. To me it’s sad.

My old agency had the Cooper Standard. As I was switching agencies the State dropped the bench press portion of the test. My last academy was more focused on strength then cardio. That being said, we still needed to pass a PFT which consisted of the running, push ups, and sit ups. There was no maximal strength test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    This is precisely how Fauci et. al. screwed the pooch (you should forgive the expression) back in the 80's. He's at it again.
    Don’t forget about the push to rapidly approve what turned out to be very harmful treatments that could be very lucratively patented.

Jeremy Hammond dissenting on the “virus via poop” issue:

Does SARS-CoV-2 Spread Through Poop? Fact Checking the NY Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I was an associate scientist at a biotech company back then and we had scientists on the forefront of HIV research (I was on a breast cancer project.)

Fauci was corrupt and greedy then and everyone knew it (it can’t be denied he was a good scientist then.)

I giggle to myself when he talks and when I see the celebrity and reverence he has now. Dr. Mikovits nailed it perfectly.

Look up ulterior motive in the dictionary and you’ll see his pic.

And as you might have guessed, the government response to the deadly COVID-19 Pandemic has been, on balance, Racist: The Lockdowns Crushed Minority-Owned Businesses the Most - Foundation for Economic Education

Racism: The sin worse than murder

Quote Originally Posted by Willk87 View Post
    When I say real fight, I’m basically saying the majority of recruits nowadays are wimps. They never been yelled at, pushed around, or otherwise stressed. You see men crying at academies, because an instructor yelled at them. To me it’s sad.
    I'll take a guess that this is because of the screening and background check processes that immediately drop candidates who have anything less than a sterling recommendation from their pastor. Or Wiccan spirit animal guide. Or whatever.

starting strength coach development program
    This DA is disgusting.

Officer Rolfe Never Kicked Rayshard Brooks | the Lies of District Attorney Paul Howard YouTube