starting strength gym
Page 425 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3253754154234244254264274354755259251425 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Search for “N new cases”, where N is any 3-digit number, to appreciate the impact of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Yeah, like Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Sure it does. Or was the SRV representation defaced because he just looked a little too much like Solomon Kane to suit the demons?
    I wasn’t aware of the SRV statue. What does he have to do with racism? I’m stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Trump's presidential powers are indeed hampered by the other branches of the system, but he couldn't act harshly even if he wanted to, and had the political authority to do so. He would become Hitler. It's a non-starter.

Obviously, the only stance the state could take to stop a violent insurrection on home soil would be a fascistic one. Military on the streets using so much force that nobody would attempt anything similar for 100 years. Mass arrests. We're talking Germany in 1933. As people have sensibly ruled this out, what are the alternatives?
    Exactly. He shouldn't do it, and he can't do it. The alternatives are all local. This is a clear example of Federalism, and I hope we have the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This has to be the single best video of life in the CHAZ so far *chef's kiss* :
    https://twitter.com/NorthernerPNW/st...13465606778882

How about the Soyviet Union "security officer" that doesn't realize the phone is livestreaming when he confiscates someone's phone to hide the evidence when they were recording the area where someone was just shot.

He then calls the area a war zone.

2nd shooting. What is Seattle/Washington waiting for?

Twitch

George, the Feds are investigating domestic terrorism during the riots, for example in NYC the FBI just arrested two for throwing a bomb at a NYPD precinct. In NJ HSI just grabbed someone for domestic terrorism. But remember Federal Agents are investigators and not Patrol Officers. They are not trained or equipped to handle riots. Nor do they have the holding facilities to hold onto a large amount of people. However, despite their lack of training and lack of equipment they are still assisting large cities with security during the riots. FBI, DEA, and HSI all have agents protecting police departments and “hot spots” in major cities.

Quote Originally Posted by darrowdisciple View Post
    Swing ... and a miss! What I think you are trying to say is the more you test, the more "known" cases you will have, tautology, and exactly what a sensible government would want. As to COVID, the only effective approach is to test as many as people as possible, isolate the positive results until you believe they are no longer infectious, and treat those who display symptoms. Or, you could do what has been done at the national level, which is essentially nothing, cross your fingers, and hope not to die.
    If you want to make baseball proclamations, you struck out a long time ago bud. This response is more of the same.

Looks like COINTELPRO II has been activated. Except now they just need to monitor the SIGINT of the bad guys rather than infiltrate them.

Sounds like George wants another Waco or Ruby Ridge. I’m sure that would fix all the issues....

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I wasn’t aware of the SRV statue. What does he have to do with racism? I’m stumped.
    Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue On Town Lake Vandalized - TexasTakes

$10 says some stupid asshole thought it was statue of an old timey sheriff or something.