starting strength gym
Page 446 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3463964364444454464474484564965469461446 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    this guy is funny re: shuan king cancelling jesus

YouTube

America began as an extension of European civilisation.

What made America great, prosperous, industrious, the world's most successful technological powerhouse, sweeping away all competitors was that the USA'a roots were in this genius that began in Europe (including, and especially, Great Britain).

All these ideological anti-white attacks are attacks on the very fabric of the American civilisation. If these attacks are allowed to continue into their logical conclusion, America is going to become a very scary and very violent place for it's white folks. Think South African Boer farms.

And, the Democrats know that if they can make the majority of the US population non-white, there will never be a Republican president ever again. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And if deaths don't go up, what will we know?
    Could be:

1. Virus has slowly mutated into something less lethal.

2. The people who were more susceptible people died already.

3. Treatment has improved.
    -a. hospitals not overloaded (NY, NJ, others)
    -b. governors NOT sending infected persons into nursing homes to infect vulnerable populations
    -c. not misusing/overusing ventilators.
    -d. "proning", etc.
    -e. some medicine now being applied that appear to treat the symptoms with some success

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    That a bunch of old people aren't going to suddenly start dying from Covid.
    What a shame, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by peng View Post
    this guy is funny re: shuan king cancelling jesus

YouTube
    "The internet doesn't give a fuck about the truth if the lie is more interesting." Yeah.

Woodside, CA (aka The San Francisco Bay Area or as I like to call it, the belly of the beast)

And if deaths don't go up, what will we know?
    with these guys (alsbos specifically) its always "in another couple of weeks". However, when their predictions fail (almost 99.99999999999% of the time) they never acknowledge their abject failures, they just make another prediction, actually kinda sad.

What a shame, eh?
    It's pretty crazy to shut down the economy to slightly extend the life of seniors who are often no longer even in the workforce. I heard that 20% of all renters in the USA missed their June rent payment... Still, that article is saying that Covid infections are actually going down, and only APPEAR to be going up due to more testing. I have a hard time believing that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by alsbos View Post
    Still, that article is saying that Covid infections are actually going down, and only APPEAR to be going up due to more testing. I have a hard time believing that conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    Could be:

1. Virus has slowly mutated into something less lethal.

2. The people who were more susceptible people died already.

3. Treatment has improved.
    -a. hospitals not overloaded (NY, NJ, others)
    -b. governors NOT sending infected persons into nursing homes to infect vulnerable populations
    -c. not misusing/overusing ventilators.
    -d. "proning", etc.
    -e. some medicine now being applied that appear to treat the symptoms with some success
    Is: A game being played by the media and their tools in elected and appointed office. Texas has reopened the hospitals, since they were never in danger of being overwhelmed and instead in danger of imminent bankruptcy, and all patients admitted for any reason are now being tested for COVID-19. Most infections are asymptomatic, as we have known for months, so people who are finally being admitted for procedures that, in a sane world, would have been performed months ago are now part of the test pool. Estimates of 50-70% of the population having or had the infection are being documented as true, slowly, thus bringing the infection fatality rate (IFR) down to 0....a lot of zeroes...435 or whatever small number it will be found to be. What, Dear fulcrum, has happened to the number of deaths/death rate in Texas? The "Case Rate" or the Case Fatality Rate" has always been irrelevant in the absence of the Infection Rate/Infection Fatality Rate data. How is this not completely obvious?

The only governor who has intentionally killed people is the New York butcher Cuomo. Ventilators were almost always a death sentence, since anyone placed on a vent cannot/must not cough, and anyone who has had a respiratory infection knows that coughing to clear the lungs is a rather crucial function during recovery. "Proning"? Is that laying the patient on his belly? How do you cough like that? And every inexpensive medicine already in existence that has been suggested as a possible effective treatment has been shouted down by the medical experts in the media as nothing but a "Trump ploy" to get reelected.

You play a smart guy on the internet, and I'm genuinely surprised by this post.

My brother tested positive for Corona after going in to a clinic last week. He said he got mild allergy symptoms and he was good to go within about 24 hours. He got tested because he's a bit of a hypochondriac. Now the clinic that tested him is saying he needs to quarantine for 14 days.

I saw him about a week prior and now I also have the symptoms of "mild allergies." Went to bed with a bit of a sore throat and runny nose, worked from home today, and after some pseudophedrine and nasal spray I'm essentially back to normal.

No way am I getting tested and risking 14 days of house arrest just to see if I have it. If what I have is corona, this is the weakest virus I've ever experienced. I've had colds worse than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    America began as an extension of European civilisation.

What made America great, prosperous, industrious, the world's most successful technological powerhouse, sweeping away all competitors was that the USA'a roots were in this genius that began in Europe (including, and especially, Great Britain).

All these ideological anti-white attacks are attacks on the very fabric of the American civilisation. If these attacks are allowed to continue into their logical conclusion, America is going to become a very scary and very violent place for it's white folks. Think South African Boer farms.

And, the Democrats know that if they can make the majority of the US population non-white, there will never be a Republican president ever again. Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
    It began as an extension of British civilization, def not the rest of Europe. The French fought with the Indians and sold all their territory, the Spanish were kicked out (btw all of south america and mexico is also an extension of europe), and the Russians sold Alaska. Immigrants from other parts of Europe were often treated like shit (think Irish, Italien, Poles...) and considered inferior. The idea of hating on the Irish and Italians seems almost comical now. Give in 50-100 years, it'll all change again.

starting strength coach development program
    It should come as absolutely no surprise that the collaborators at Reddit banned @thedonaldredditwhile leaving r/communism and /Marxism untouched.