starting strength gym
Page 455 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3554054454534544554564574655055559551455 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Refreshing.

Well...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278726119856971777

But our Governor is apparently not privy to this information. It's secret.

I take issue with this new definition of "conspiracy". It has recently become nothing more than a buzzword, ad-hominen attack.
    By definition, a conspiracy is not the actions of a single, highly powerful individual or activities that are conducted openly.

Maybe BLM actually is a conspiracy to conduct a clandestine IQ and critical thinking test:
    YouTube

I think the Macy's fireworks display in NYC is going to be an interesting test of will for the city, it's occupants, and it's governance. I predict at least some demonstrators, if not rioters, stirring the shit as darkness falls. The response of all and sundry will be telling, should my guess prove correct.

Given the general disrespect by many republican hardliners for Mitch McConnell and his often and measured go slow approach, his new TV ad confronts the mob and limp dem executive politicos head on. McConnell Takes Mob Fight To the Airwaves – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

I don't know if this gets much if any air time outside the state of Kentucky, but McConnell is facing reelection this cycle and he has taken off the gloves. I live less than an hour's drive from the state and watch news a regional TV station based out of Paducah, I've seen this ad a few times and it's stirring to FINALLY see someone at his level pushing back and vocally deploring the goings on. My searches for a link to the video of the ad have turned up nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Staccato View Post
    In some populations the variance in IQ tests (and similar) is significantly smaller than it is in others, and about 1 standard deviation lower: Smaller for IQ, admission tests, etc.

IQ is a quantitative trait which is normally distributed within populations. People can be theoretically be found at every level of the IQ distribution. It’s just a question of probability.

Notable gap. Notable differences. Perhaps you don't know your data? You're not getting your numbers right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Staccato View Post
    I probably am not getting my numbers right, but I'm not a numbers guy. I hope I'm getting them right enough because I'm coming at this from a meta-analysis angle, and with the goal of developing and defending a position many, many

Every single behavioral trait ever documented among human beings is heritable: twins, adoption, GCTA analysis all find them. Behavioural predispositions have significant heritability. Aggression is familial and heritable. The environmental influence is minimal.

Group differences exist. There is a legal mandate to eliminate such gaps – but nobody knows how to do it. When cognitive ability is accounted for, group income gaps do not exist. Equally, the same holds true for the economic mobility gap. Nor is wealth or income driving IQ differences – it’s simply not the case. They’ve looked.
    Okay, fair enough. I agree, and it doesn't impact the underpinnings of my position: allow American Liberty, which provides a fair but accountable environment (accountability coming from others in the community/country and NOT the government), to be the new driving force behind the cultural and environmental factors which in turn drive selection of genes through individual choice and action. Don't try to figure it out for 330 million people. Allow 330 million people, in the best situation we can give them, to figure it out for themselves. Hopefully, in such a way, we can over time both raise and close the gaps between demographics, but it WILL take a long time and we will NEVER eliminate the issues with the lower tails.

Agreed?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I take issue with this new definition of "conspiracy". It has recently become nothing more than a buzzword, ad-hominen attack.
    By definition, a conspiracy is not the actions of a single, highly powerful individual or activities that are conducted openly.

Maybe BLM actually is a conspiracy to conduct a clandestine IQ and critical thinking test:
    YouTube
    Just Postmodernists doing Postmodernist Shit™

YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    What do you think will happen when a guy who can't afford the $250 fine doesn't/can't pay for it?
    Careful! Don't reveal the charade. We must always maintain several steps between the seen and unseen to continue hoodwinking the common man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    It was their garden - their private residence. Perhaps in America, 'residence' refers only to the actual building. Nevertheless, these subhumans destroyed the ornate wrought iron gate, breached a perimeter that was there for a reason and threatened the lives of those law-abiding residents who were exercising their second amendment rights and protecting themselves and their property. The Mcloskeys had SEEN what these terrorists had done earlier in St Louis. They understood there was a clear and present danger.

This is the problem. You say citizens should be reaching for cameras?! In such a situation, i hope all business owners, home owners, and others who need to protect their kin and their property from these violent, erratic and ignorant neo-Bolsheviks will reach for their gun!
    As one can see from comparing the available photos with Google Map, it was along the front of their house and without any video from the home owners that shows otherwise, it appears that most of the crowd was on the sidewalk and in the street. So while they were trespassing in a private community, they were not inside the couples private residence. Laws vary from state to state, but few states, if any, allow you to shoot somebody for stepping off the sidewalk onto your front lawn.

The reasoning behind the need to video any conflict, is if only one side is filming, they control the narrative the police and the district attorney see. As for the woman and her gun, that was sad, she clearly had no training in firearms, nor had the couple a plan/idea for what to do if forced to use their firearms. A plan that would have made sense: While he maintained over-watch with the rifle, is for her to have her firearm in a holster, call 911 and video the event, And on the subject of 911, there's no mention in any of the articles I've read of the couple calling 911. This is important, If you feel so threatened that you pick up a weapon, then as soon as possible you need to call 911.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    So, for some cultures, the mask means "I'm not available for interaction right now". Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I'm not conspiracy minded, so can't agree that any of this was planned (possible, but very unlikely to me; I'll read those links soon). Probably "we" fell into this through incompetence and fear, the bureaucratic machine was started, and it maintains the momentum. In other words, the shift to a new abnormal is largely unconscious and ir-rational. A little like The Prisoner (McGoohan, 1967), where the Prisoner is #6. The Administrators are #2, who work for an unseen, and I think non-existent, #1.

Pawns of our own devices?
    For the word "conspiracy", substitute a more NPR acceptable phrase like "central planning".

It is central planning by the unelected at the global scale...and it's real, has unlimited money, and full of sociopaths. Until people "see it"...point at it...recognize it is THE problem...we'll continue to talk about the fake reality the planners create.

We'll never solve the problem because the unelected planners ARE the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Have you read anything about Event 201?

Do not attribute to stupidity what can be easily explained by sociopathy.
    Now that's concision. There's such a deep tree of information buried in those two sentences.

I think Dr Sully will agree, 1 out 100 adults over 18 are sociopaths. They are drawn to positions of authority, and sometimes they have enormous wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    "Conspiracy theory" is the opposite of institutional analysis.

Just in this thread alone, we have uncovered so many institutional lies. In just the last 3 years, we have watched the media (an institution in the US) lead the public down wild goose chases...swearing they were true...and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them turned out to be COMPLETE FABRICATION.

Yet, we still turn our mind off as soon as a person points at evidence of "central planning by the unelected".

They planned the response to this virus. They have an agenda. This is not a theory. I know it's not trendy to point at [them] as the problem. But I won't stop.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    As for the woman and her gun, that was sad, she clearly had no training in firearms, nor had the couple a plan/idea for what to do if forced to use their firearms. A plan that would have made sense: While he maintained over-watch with the rifle, is for her to have her firearm in a holster, call 911 and video the event, And on the subject of 911, there's no mention in any of the articles I've read of the couple calling 911. This is important, If you feel so threatened that you pick up a weapon, then as soon as possible you need to call 911.
    Exactly.