starting strength gym
Page 525 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2542547551552352452552652753557562510251525 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Okay guys, sorry. Should have smelled that. Too pat.
    It SOUNDS like something she'd say, and it also stands to reason MSM wouldn't talk about it. It's hard to distinguish fakes like that sometimes. One of the unfortunate added effects of not being able to trust the people who are supposed to be sorting fact from bullshit and letting us know.

As we all see this movie's plot unfold, consider the following quote:

John Adams wrote
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. … Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    From 7 Principles of biblical warfare to purge the cancer of Marxism
    Today's Marxist revolutionaries have proved Adams correct by shattering the bulwarks of the Constitution from within – using liberty as a springboard to anarchy and tolerance as a pathway to tyranny…

These Marxists are skilled and experienced liars -- professional false witnesses -- who routinely misrepresent the words and deeds of American constitutionalists for political ends, and they hold a virtual monopoly on our public information systems.
    Educate yourself regarding Gramsci's strategy for implementing Marxism. We are witnessing this plan being expertly executed right before our eyes. Marxism cannot be implemented in the US without Gramsci's Cultural Revolution.

Of if you are already an expert, educate me as to why Gramsci's plan is something I want to support....which amounts to the demise of most people on this forum (educated people who will fight to protect ownership of their property).

I ask those who still support the "Democrat Party"...Are you Marxists? Are you prepared for the reality of Gramsci's plan? Will you and your family survive the waves of cleansing our society will require?

Don't believe me? Listen to the words of the BLM leadership: We are trained Marxists

And please don't insult our intelligence by trying to separate BLM from the DNC and it's platform: they are one.

Lastly, every time you police someone for using the wrong words, you are carrying out Gramsci's plan. Educate yourself about where this goes because this is officially no longer "right wing paranoia": The Democrats are Marxists

Case in point: North Carolina professor found dead weeks after backlash over "slave state" tweets - The guy ran his mouth and now he's dead. He's a victim of the first wave of this cultural revolution. Words are dangerous. Look at the guy's tweet that brought him down!

Re-educate me, please. No ad-hominem. No whataboutisms. Have you really thought this through? Blue dog Democrats? Explain yourselves damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    North Carolina professor found dead weeks after backlash over "slave state" tweets - The guy ran his mouth and now he's dead. He's a victim of the first wave of this cultural revolution. Words are dangerous. Look at the guy's tweet that brought him down!
    Amazing, that we haven't heard about this obviously important thing on the MSM.

https://twitter.com/BauerOutage/stat...724499969?s=19

Fauci, the hypocrite of hypocrites.....

Murphy files another contempt of court charge against Atilis Gym Bellmawr. He won this round. The gym is now being barricaded and fined. The owners are standing their ground within the gym and are changing their business entity from an LLC to a PMA.

In March when the insanity began, I expected to see very strong push-back from the public regarding ever-increasing restrictions to personal behavior/activity; much of that push-back being more and more people refusing to accept ever-contradictory reporting as well as ignoring/breaking orders and rules handed down from the enlightened. By now, I expected some rough behavior by those people (normally, law-abiding citizens) in response to continued economic/social destruction laid down by the rules set by our betters.

Instead, I/we see (when we can find the reporting, these days) rabble-rousing, rented thugs throwing bricks and threatening doom on any organization that disagrees with their lack-of-cause. These winners are the ones pushing back against all kinds of things they can't define or spell.

All the while, the law-abiding, normal/law-abiding folks walk/drive around in masks and nag their neighbors about not wearing theirs. As you said Coach, we are failing this test so far.

And, maybe many of the mask wearers are not much different than the brick throwers?

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post

Why would anyone expect consistency or integrity from a geriatric attention whore who is trying to relive his previous notoriety when he presided over the AIDS debacle, the last time there was a disease to beat republicans over the head with?

History repeats itself.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post

I almost wrote this yesterday but got distracted:

Every single researcher that has worked with viruses of any kind, world-wide, know that cloth masks are at best minimally effective (surgical masks are only marginally more so) at preventing their aerosol transmission.

As I said in an earlier post, tell Fauci to go into a HIV lab (or any viral BSL 4 lab) with a cloth or surgical mask. Record his reaction for me if you get the chance.

But most scientists don't know that by simply ceasing the sale of alcohol after 10pm does stop its transmission. It's true, ask Inslee.

starting strength coach development program
    I think we should wear goggles but no mask, and then if someone hassles you about no mask you yell at them for not wearing goggles.