starting strength gym
Page 529 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2942947951952752852953053153957962910291529 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Peaceful protests intensify! LOL.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1287396378407243777

"Protesters in California set fire to a courthouse, damaged a police station and assaulted officers after a peaceful demonstration intensified."

Enemy of the People was never hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Peaceful protests intensify! LOL.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1287396378407243777

"Protesters in California set fire to a courthouse, damaged a police station and assaulted officers after a peaceful demonstration intensified."

Enemy of the People was never hyperbole.
    Man, sure is a shame when those peaceful protests intensify.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Calm your fuckin' tits. The rioting is burning down the people who voted for it. We're still a ways out from meaningful economic collapse... however avoidable or not it maybe.

It's Postmodernism and Marxism sure, but now you're seeing the effects of what a few people in positions of power in many institutions can do.

Imagine what might happen if we fired these people and went back to work.
    Put it this way. If Biden gets in, you won't see another Republican government again (Not that they have done you any favours recently). It will be one-party-rule, especially once the Democrats unleash those millions of new Dem voters currently with 'illegal alien' legal status. If Trump gets re-elected, it will only delay the inevitable.

America will become a monstrous Bolshevik-Capitalist Frankenstein's monster because the proportion of the people who built CIVILISATION in the USA plummeted from 90% in 1950 to 60% (and declining rapidly) today. And then it will break-up, or 'Balkanize' to use a fashionable term.

You think it's all about ideology, some mind virus, which millions will magically be cured of when you get 'the right guys' in positions of power? Ha! Your entire system is rotten to the core, propped up with bribes ('donations') and lies and a very strong, irrepressible urge amongst the white men not to offend anyone other than fellow whites. And then there are the tsunamis of lies and false impressions created by the world's most powerful and influential mass media and the power of the international financiers who hold the debt of governments worldwide. The ties that bind our 'Western' civilisation together are not profitable, hence they have been made 'politically incorrect', and when you do that you put a tourniquet on the very lifeblood of that civilisation and it' ability to continue to sustain itself.

The United States of America IS over. The ending is a foregone conclusion. Only it's severity is thus far not predictable. But by 2100, the USA will NOT exist in it's current state and boundaries. Not a chance.

So much blood and tears were soaked into the eternal sands so that a great civilisation could be established - by Northern Europeans, particularly Britons - in the Americas. One awful Civil War almost 140 years ago to give it some kind of final, lasting political form (it was nothing to do with slavery - Lincoln's words make that clear). But, since the turn of the twentieth century, and especially after the Second World War, the rot set in and began to advance a terminal decay that has now infected the kind of every American to the extent that the most armed population of civilians in the history of the planet can be easily conned into donning a useless surgical mask for dishonest reasons. And those true Americans, those who are the descendants of the pioneers and soldiers who took part in the hard times in forging America, now tip-toe softly around all the 'New Americans' and those 'Americans' who've been put on a pedestal by the media and government (and even having the audacity to encourage OTHER nation's government's to put them on a pedestal) but are a product of the decay.

America is paying for measuring it's 'progress' in terms of apparent wealth, crass entertainment, technological refinement and to what extent it's people are willing to embrace 'Liberal' ideas (ideas which are not actually 'Liberal' in the classic sense of the word, but closer to Bolshevism).

American Universities have spent DECADES brainwashing your students into accepting Communistic ideas. This was spoken of in the USA before the Second World War. Roosevelt was considered to have been a Red sympathiser (book: 'Roosevelt's Red Record'). Remember 1968. Remember opposition to the Viet Nam war - nothing to do with the squandering of US servicemen's lives. Read how the ideology of this 1969 group corresponds with what you hear today from the Democrats: Weather Underground - Wikipedia

As expected, they are STILL active, and ven mor einfluential than before. (BLM): Susan Rosenberg - Wikipedia

So if you think this is some kind of passing phase that will be relieved when 'our guy' get the hot seat in the oval office, you are way off. This has been accumulating for a VERY long time. These things are what destroys nations.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The double standard is just so glaring. I can't wrap my head around how this isn't sparking a giant wave of outrage.
    Is it a double standard or did the D.C. mayor "exempt" federal employees because she can't enforce D.C. law on federal property and she was deferring to the federal government's authority to deal with its own employees? Seriously asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah Ebner View Post
    You are either woefully ignorant or a dedicated racist ideologue. Makes me wonder if the homologue between your handle and Aryan is intentional.
    You have presented a false dilemma. He could be something other than the two options you presented and my guess is that he is. He’s just wrong. Furthermore, he could also be woefully ignorant and a dedicated racist ideologue. I don’t know. And neither do you. A stunningly high number of people are woefully ignorant but to call him racist because he questioned an historical event, that’s weak tea.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Man, sure is a shame when those peaceful protests intensify.
    Guys, BLM / Antifa violence is a conspiracy theory: It's a Myth

Newspeak

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Calm my fucking tits are you serious? We are 26 Trillion dollars in debt for no discernible reason and our economy is at 80% at best. We're losing to China, all our leaders have it in the behest of our interest to destroy our country and you want me to calm my tits? Put on your invisible clothes and keep clinging to your invisible American superiority slave, I'm out. I'm giving you the answers, you just won't like the answers I'm giving you.
    Oh, yes. I'm serious. We're not $26 trillion in debt. It's likely over $90 trillion when you factor in what's owed through social security and federal pension entitlements. It was $78 trillion just three years ago.

We're not losing to China. China's exerting a tremendous amount of pressure on us, as is every other regime in the world that wants to see us toppled. Cyber attacks are off the charts. Thank God I'm getting out of that shitstorm soon.

“What are you all doing? I am so surprised at you. I had sent away the women mainly because I did not want them |117e to lose control in this way. You see, I have heard that a man should come to his end [teleutân] in a way that calls for measured speaking [euphēmeîn]. So, you must have composure [hēsukhiā], and you must endure.” -Socrates, at his execution.

How easily you people fold. You think you know everything because you followed Q like that person knew sweet-fuck-all? Oh, you've been reading all the "good" sites on the internet? They got it figured out?

I've been on a remote firebase in Afghanistan when the flights stopped. When the food, water and ammunition stopped coming in. When they weren't even allowing resupply drops. I faced my own mortality more times before I was 23 than you have your entire life. I don't give a fuck about what you think you know.

So, calm you fucking tits. The food and fuel is still flowing for now. My Amazon orders are on time. The gas stations are full-up. Miraculously, there's no inflation yet. There's a potential to avert the worst of this economic crisis if we legitimately bring back manufacturing and production with a simultaneous overhaul for taxes and spending. And there's plenty of states, cities and counties that aren't being burned to the ground as their service and finance economies collapse.

And if it's HALF as bad as you think it is... then it's especially important for you to keep calm and pay attention. And not let your honkers go bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    Put it this way. If Biden gets in, you won't see another Republican government again (Not that they have done you any favours recently). It will be one-party-rule, especially once the Democrats unleash those millions of new Dem voters currently with 'illegal alien' legal status. If Trump gets re-elected, it will only delay the inevitable.
    If Biden is elected, I give it five years before physical conflict with China et al. If Trump is re-elected, I give it three or less. Besides the nukes, China's a paper tiger. Sure, high-casualty conventional war, but their infrastructure is fairly easy to collapse, and then their population becomes their most significant drawback.

China's main weapon is our economy, and it's also the core piece to their strategy. If our economy is in the shitter, theirs is on fire in a dumpster. They're also more than smart enough to let physical confrontation erupt here and do its damage before they try anything too crazy abroad..

America will become a monstrous Bolshevik-Capitalist Frankenstein's monster because the proportion of the people who built CIVILISATION in the USA plummeted from 90% in 1950 to 60% (and declining rapidly) today. And then it will break-up, or 'Balkanize' to use a fashionable term.

You think it's all about ideology, some mind virus, which millions will magically be cured of when you get 'the right guys' in positions of power? Ha! Your entire system is rotten to the core, propped up with bribes ('donations') and lies and a very strong, irrepressible urge amongst the white men not to offend anyone other than fellow whites. And then there are the tsunamis of lies and false impressions created by the world's most powerful and influential mass media and the power of the international financiers who hold the debt of governments worldwide. The ties that bind our 'Western' civilisation together are not profitable, hence they have been made 'politically incorrect', and when you do that you put a tourniquet on the very lifeblood of that civilisation and it' ability to continue to sustain itself.

The United States of America IS over. The ending is a foregone conclusion. Only it's severity is thus far not predictable. But by 2100, the USA will NOT exist in it's current state and boundaries. Not a chance.

So much blood and tears were soaked into the eternal sands so that a great civilisation could be established - by Northern Europeans, particularly Britons - in the Americas. One awful Civil War almost 140 years ago to give it some kind of final, lasting political form (it was nothing to do with slavery - Lincoln's words make that clear). But, since the turn of the twentieth century, and especially after the Second World War, the rot set in and began to advance a terminal decay that has now infected the kind of every American to the extent that the most armed population of civilians in the history of the planet can be easily conned into donning a useless surgical mask for dishonest reasons. And those true Americans, those who are the descendants of the pioneers and soldiers who took part in the hard times in forging America, now tip-toe softly around all the 'New Americans' and those 'Americans' who've been put on a pedestal by the media and government (and even having the audacity to encourage OTHER nation's government's to put them on a pedestal) but are a product of the decay.

America is paying for measuring it's 'progress' in terms of apparent wealth, crass entertainment, technological refinement and to what extent it's people are willing to embrace 'Liberal' ideas (ideas which are not actually 'Liberal' in the classic sense of the word, but closer to Bolshevism).

American Universities have spent DECADES brainwashing your students into accepting Communistic ideas. This was spoken of in the USA before the Second World War. Roosevelt was considered to have been a Red sympathiser (book: 'Roosevelt's Red Record'). Remember 1968. Remember opposition to the Viet Nam war - nothing to do with the squandering of US servicemen's lives. Read how the ideology of this 1969 group corresponds with what you hear today from the Democrats: Weather Underground - Wikipedia

As expected, they are STILL active, and ven mor einfluential than before. (BLM): Susan Rosenberg - Wikipedia
    Fucking hell, you're long winded. You must be Scottish -- a nation that has spent so many centuries complaining about or fighting for their freedom, and it's the biggest pile of pussies ever. If you're British... my apologies. Take it up with the Germans for killing your good men off in two world wars and so many bombings. Either way, the UK and Europe decided on a slow suicide long ago.

So if you think this is some kind of passing phase that will be relieved when 'our guy' get the hot seat in the oval office, you are way off. This has been accumulating for a VERY long time. These things are what destroys nations.
    Look, I don't think hardly anything you've said you think I do. Where I might... it's useless to discuss it. Because you just spent all that time typing at me, so I don't believe you give a shit about asking me about it. I don't know if this country will be here or not next year. Or in ten. Or a hundred.

But I don't WORRY about it. I don't screech at strangers on the internet. I don't care about dying, but I do care about not living well enough. I care about the example and future I build for my children.

I'm prepared to secure or rebuild that future for them -- even should the worst happen. You guys just keep clutching your pearls and sit this one out.

But by 2100, the USA will NOT exist in it's current state and boundaries. Not a chance.
    More like 2030

starting strength coach development program
    Eh Rip, when Joe Rogan wears you down and you finally give in and agree to go on the podcast, ask him about the hypocrisy of voting Bernie AND his decision to move from CA (13.3% income tax) to TX (0%) just before his $100,000,000 Spotify deal happens on Sept 1st.

Uh-maaaaazin'.