starting strength gym
Page 532 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 3243248252253053153253353454258263210321532 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I was referring to Scotland. (GASP!)
    Scotland is just a region of Britain. 6 or half a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    So if you think this is some kind of passing phase that will be relieved when 'our guy' get the hot seat in the oval office, you are way off. This has been accumulating for a VERY long time. These things are what destroys nations.
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Either way, the UK and Europe decided on a slow suicide long ago.
    I'm prepared to secure or rebuild that future for them -- even should the worst happen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I don't know how old you are, but this has been the trope of hand wringers since 1968. We had that dilettante Carter, along with Lord Clinton and then Obama in the interim. Every single time it was heralded as the end of our representative republic. It wasn't and it won't be.
    As goes California, goes the United States.

As goes the United States, goes the western world.

Step by Step. Slowly enough most people will believe it wasn't a change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I gotta say, the "Jewish race"? Is this simply a quirk of the way you use language or do you really believe Jews have a race? Because Judaism spans a significant range of various ethnic AND racial DNA's around the world.
    It is indisputable that Judaism is a religion. Israel is a nation. There is genetic evidence that suggests they are also an ethnicity or race derived from a diaspora of common ancestors from ancient Israel Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes

Although conversion is possible, it is more than just a religion. Immigration restrictions seem to be applied unevenly depending on ethnicity:
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/israel...their-families
    Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims
    Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent | The Independent

There are also the Black Hebrew Israelites who consider themselves ethnically and religiously Jewish, but are not recognized by Orthodox Jews as being ethnically or religiously Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrsson View Post
    Scotland is just a region of Britain. 6 or half a dozen.
    Not to actual Scotsmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You world war three guys are making far too much drama out of everything.
    I've not see WW mentioned in this thread.

Infiltration instead of Invasion. Our government is at war with itself.

Looks to me like similar struggles are taking place within other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Majority are racially Askhenazi (10 million-ish of the total 14 million-ish), then Mizrahi and Sephardi. ofc you have some Somalian Jews in Israel, and other outlier groups - even a tiny number of Indian Jews.

Lots of Jews (Ashkenazim most often, imo) are very vocal about not wanting to be considered White, and do perceive a Jewish race, but others don't, and some consider themselves White. It's not so simple.

In general, I think it's fair to say Jewish ethnicity, religion and nationhood are completely intertwined which makes sense given the genesis of the religion, and the story of the Jewish people. Also explains the reason why something like this law could be passed last year:
    Basic Law: Israel as the Nation-State of the Jewish People - Wikipedia

The strength of Jewish group-identity is only something to be admired and learned from in this world of increasing atomization.

Judaism also gets my vote for the most metal sounding commandment of all religions, ever... Commandment #49 of 613: Not to pass your children through the fire to Molech.
    If this holds water, then how about the Mormon race? To paraphrase Shaw, two nations separated by a common language, each with it's own special meanings and colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Something about Chickens and Ostriches (Capital O For Some Reason) with blue balls.
    In all seriousness: what the fuck are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Guys, BLM / Antifa violence is a conspiracy theory: It's a Myth

Newspeak
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Without citizen journalists, our enemy media would have us completely in the dark.

Alright, fair enough. I wasn't necessarily trying to trash it. I just don't believe in conspiracy beyond what you can explain with confluences of interests and power. I've worked intelligence both strategically and operationally long ago, and I don't trust sources I can't vet. Maybe what you say is true. Maybe it isn't.

Doesn't make much difference in the long-run, though, with regards to what your pragmatic, low-level solutions are. There's so much uncertainty right now that I think it would behoove people to pay more attention to the world at arms-length instead of worrying over a thousand different scenarios before November 3rd and after.
    If it hadn't been for the information Q shared, regular people would not know about this:

This is incredibly difficult for me to answer sufficiently without getting into a world of shit. I wish I could tell you because it's important to be honest, but I can't because of oaths sworn (that I actually take seriously). So, let me put it this way: I think Snowden is an absolute traitor for what I know he did that you don't know. Adm. Michael Rogers is a patriot for what he did. The government is light years BEHIND tech for any apocalyptic big-brother scenario you can think of, and everyone's dying to throw AI on top of that.

Accepting that is not the same as accepting defeat.

Also, I'm sorry this is cryptic. I'm not trying to be an annoying shit. I really can't and WON'T disclose things.
    But Q told us 3 years ago..at least the big picture. Adm Rogers is indeed a hero. Nothing classified...but without Q, we would have never learned what he did. This and other info has helped us regular civilians avoid the "chicken little" panic. The reason some here are proclaiming the end of American here is they lack information.....information that you have.

all geared up! I think a mandatory service obligation, something like 2 years, minimum (is that even enough time to produce effective servicemen for our military, David, or does it need to be longer, like five years?) would do a hell of a lot of good for our young men and our country! Would've been great for me, my brother, and best friend, at least!
    I mean, how many of us can honestly say our late teens and early twenties were spent harmoniously and productively, whether we attended college or not?
    I wonder what would happen if the draft was reinstated with no college deferment. A large exodus ?

starting strength coach development program
    Race and gender are in the eye of the beholder.

Access Denied